Cant login in the game

Comments

• metalmissionarymetalmissionary Member Posts: 52
    edited April 2021
    It tells me it needs to download an additional 14mb but it ever does. Sometimes I also get an error message about unable to download.
    At this rate I'll lose my sigil for this week. I might have gotten it last week before the update. Is there some patch update coming? I keep trying everyday but nothing has changed.
    so it'll let me in as a new player but trying to sign in w/ google doesn't work at all. trying to sign in with kabam doesn't work either since it thinks my password isn't long enough. every time i try to log in it tells me my password must be at least 7 characters long but it's nearly double that.
    Is somebody going to give an update? AQ starts up tomorrow and I still can't get on.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra could somebody please say something? AQ is supposed to return today and my login issues still aren't resolved. It's been nearly two weeks now.
  • JugneoMJugneoM Member Posts: 15

Can't still load the game
    I feel like I'm being ignored. I tried to put in a ticket but all I got was a couple of idiots who didn't even bother to read what I wrote. It got kicked over to accounts and the guy that wrote me back acted like all I needed was to reset my password. Today marks two weeks since I've been able to get on. Somebody get it fixed already my alliance can't finish aq if all hands aren't available.
  • Rikerson09Rikerson09 Member Posts: 66

I feel like I'm being ignored. I tried to put in a ticket but all I got was a couple of idiots who didn't even bother to read what I wrote. It got kicked over to accounts and the guy that wrote me back acted like all I needed was to reset my password. Today marks two weeks since I've been able to get on. Somebody get it fixed already my alliance can't finish aq if all hands aren't available.

Mike posted saying they supposedly have a fix that should be going through 11 PT
    @Rikerson09 thanx good to know fingers crossed!!!

Loading for 30 minutes xD can you fix this plss
  • Rikerson09Rikerson09 Member Posts: 66

@Rikerson09 thanx good to know fingers crossed!!!

Did it work for you? Didn't for me
    edited April 2021
    mcoc needs weak wifi signal required to play the game
    nope no good nothing going.
    i tried putting in a maintenance ticket but all i got was a couple of morons who acted like i couldn't sign in. i repeatedly told them i can't get on but the fool actually told me to change my password but you can only do that in the game. smh
    Used my Kabam account and got in today. Try it guys.
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Member Posts: 427 ★★★
    three weeks for pities sake this is infuriating now can we get an update please @Kabam Miike as this issue still persists even after todays update