**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gauntlet 100% completed!! Great Content Kabam!!

Just completed Grandmaster's Gauntlet and I gotta say , Kabam really nailed this one. A content which is challenging but not oppressive , difficult but fun and moreover the rewards absolutely slaps! Hoping the same from summer of pain and future content.
(P.S sorry to fill the forums with another completion thread :neutral: If you need suggestions drop them below , maybe I'll be able to help at least a few of you)

Got Kingpin from the nexus and I believe he's an awesome champ. I'm not sure tho if he needs awakening. Picked a skill T5CC , and formed a mutant from 25%.

Thanks again Kabam for the wonderful Content!

Comments

• Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 ★★
    Congrats!! Great accomplishment.
    What team did you use?
    I’m thinking about taking in

Falcon-R5
    Aegon-R5
    Warlock-R5
    Gulk-R5
    Magneto 6*R2

Should that team cover everything?

• Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    Soar2878 said:

What team did you use?

Falcon-R5
    Aegon-R5
    Warlock-R5
    Gulk-R5
    Magneto 6*R2

Falcon would be great for many evade matchups. Aegon could breakthrough many tough fights and Mags can do metals for you.

The issue is Korg , Mojo , Sasquatch .

Korg is very annoying if you don't have a good option. Aegon with 500+ combo can do it but it's gonna be a pain.
    Mojo could be a pain , even if you have magneto. You have to be very careful , to not let the prowess expire on you and time it correctly. Mags is one of the great counters but the fight is still tricky.
    Sasquatch has 1 million health , which means very high regeneration which is also boosted by node. He also has life cycle which makes the final 10% tricky. Warlock can do it but I'm not sure it would be a good fight.

Warlock in general would face trouble in various areas due to his not that high damage and some opponents have nodes that counters robots. I'm not sure about Gulk too as I don't have much experience with him.
  • HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 252 ★★

For the run I used the following team :-
    Quake ( I know she's busted)
    Ghost w/ Wasp ( Again busted)
    Archangel
    Namor

All are R5 except Wasp which I didn't used. Namor is Sig 200 , Ghost is Sig 100.

Path 1 -

Doom - Quake solo
    Terrax - Namor Solo ( watch out for his light intercepts)
    Vision - Quake solo
    Modok - Quake solo
    Spider ham - 4 Revives with Quake ( His animations got me a couple of time , also he's very stingy with his specials and my ghost got rekt due to that )

Path 2 -

Wolverine X - 1 rev Archangel finished with Quake. ( Be vary of when he gets berserk)
    Thing - Quake solo
    Korg - Quake solo
    Dragon Man - Quake solo ( Block his sp1 or sp2 , then time concussion with his power charge timer then normal stun immune matchup)
    BPCW - Archangel upto 50% then finished with Quake.

Path 3 -

Nightcrawler - 1 revive with ghost( Very solo able fight . I messed up because I'm a noob:/)
    Spider Gwen - Ghost Solo
    Domino - 3 revive with Ghost ( Just throw Sp2 only and bait her L1 , I got unlucky and some of my Sp2 don't crit and many a times my phase failed and I got comboed . Her crit fail sucks too , Not that difficult , just annoying)
    Mojo - AA with 3 revives ( Must have a Counter to this fight)
    Ibomb - Used both AA and Ghost ( both were around 20%) and finished with Quake)

Path 4 -

Apoc - Ghost with 3 revives ( I'm not good at evading his specials , died due to block damage)
    Sasquatch - Quake solo ( His health is Massive, Regen is also bonkers. Must have a Counter to this )
    Killmonger - Namor 2 revives ( very straightforward fight , easily solo-able
    )
    Void - Ghost with 3 Revives ( Power shield so ghost did massive damage and eventually bought him down)
    Nick - Quake solo

Nameless - I used everyone and got about 4-5 fights to get the hang of him. Namor absolutely butchered him. Pro Tip - use 4 hit combo then immediately block , he will reply with a heavy and then punish him. Namor is also avenger so that helped in last phase too.

Overall it wasn't that difficult for me because I had Ghost and Quake . If your team selection is proper and you have the skill , then the fights are definitely solo-able. I was not playing in the best way and therefore it costs me around 800 units. I didn't had any revives in stash. I farmed around 180-200 potions in RoL which helped a bunch.

I used Max boosters i.e. 30% champion , attack and health boost for the majority of the fights. Tech power booster for Ghost.

If you have any questions, feel free to drop them below . I would be more than happy to help.

Thank You!

Congress on the rewards!!
    Can Quake be used agaisnt terrax and mojo??
  • Congrats!
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Soar2878 said:

What team did you use?

Falcon-R5
    Aegon-R5
    Warlock-R5
    Gulk-R5
    Magneto 6*R2

Why do you bring warlock?
    Aegon can do any fight after weapon x pretty easily. That's how I did it myself
    Sasquatch would be very annoying with aegon because of the node, wich gives him power for nullifying your buffs. If you have torch, I'd bring him for sasquatch and mojo instead of warlock
  • Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★

For the run I used the following team :-
    Quake ( I know she's busted)
    Ghost w/ Wasp ( Again busted)
    Archangel
    Namor

All are R5 except Wasp which I didn't used. Namor is Sig 200 , Ghost is Sig 100.

Path 1 -

Doom - Quake solo
    Terrax - Namor Solo ( watch out for his light intercepts)
    Vision - Quake solo
    Modok - Quake solo
    Spider ham - 4 Revives with Quake ( His animations got me a couple of time , also he's very stingy with his specials and my ghost got rekt due to that )

Path 2 -

Wolverine X - 1 rev Archangel finished with Quake. ( Be vary of when he gets berserk)
    Thing - Quake solo
    Korg - Quake solo
    Dragon Man - Quake solo ( Block his sp1 or sp2 , then time concussion with his power charge timer then normal stun immune matchup)
    BPCW - Archangel upto 50% then finished with Quake.

Path 3 -

Nightcrawler - 1 revive with ghost( Very solo able fight . I messed up because I'm a noob:/)
    Spider Gwen - Ghost Solo
    Domino - 3 revive with Ghost ( Just throw Sp2 only and bait her L1 , I got unlucky and some of my Sp2 don't crit and many a times my phase failed and I got comboed . Her crit fail sucks too , Not that difficult , just annoying)
    Mojo - AA with 3 revives ( Must have a Counter to this fight)
    Ibomb - Used both AA and Ghost ( both were around 20%) and finished with Quake)

Path 4 -

Apoc - Ghost with 3 revives ( I'm not good at evading his specials , died due to block damage)
    Sasquatch - Quake solo ( His health is Massive, Regen is also bonkers. Must have a Counter to this )
    Killmonger - Namor 2 revives ( very straightforward fight , easily solo-able
    )
    Void - Ghost with 3 Revives ( Power shield so ghost did massive damage and eventually bought him down)
    Nick - Quake solo

Nameless - I used everyone and got about 4-5 fights to get the hang of him. Namor absolutely butchered him. Pro Tip - use 4 hit combo then immediately block , he will reply with a heavy and then punish him. Namor is also avenger so that helped in last phase too.

Overall it wasn't that difficult for me because I had Ghost and Quake . If your team selection is proper and you have the skill , then the fights are definitely solo-able. I was not playing in the best way and therefore it costs me around 800 units. I didn't had any revives in stash. I farmed around 180-200 potions in RoL which helped a bunch.

I used Max boosters i.e. 30% champion , attack and health boost for the majority of the fights. Tech power booster for Ghost.

If you have any questions, feel free to drop them below . I would be more than happy to help.

Thank You!

Congress on the rewards!!
    Can Quake be used agaisnt terrax and mojo??
    Already tried both, quake works great for terrax but gets clapped by mojo
  • Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 ★★

Soar2878 said:

What team did you use?

Falcon-R5
    Aegon-R5
    Warlock-R5
    Gulk-R5
    Magneto 6*R2

Falcon would be great for many evade matchups. Aegon could breakthrough many tough fights and Mags can do metals for you.

Korg is very annoying if you don't have a good option. Aegon with 500+ combo can do it but it's gonna be a pain.
    Mojo could be a pain , even if you have magneto. You have to be very careful , to not let the prowess expire on you and time it correctly. Mags is one of the great counters but the fight is still tricky.
    Sasquatch has 1 million health , which means very high regeneration which is also boosted by node. He also has life cycle which makes the final 10% tricky. Warlock can do it but I'm not sure it would be a good fight.

Warlock in general would face trouble in various areas due to his not that high damage and some opponents have nodes that counters robots. I'm not sure about Gulk too as I don't have much experience with him.

Thanks for the info.

My plan is:
    Korg- Falcon, since he can counter the mix master node
    Mojo-
    Sasquatch- Warlock
    Aleor said:

Soar2878 said:

What team did you use?

Falcon-R5
    Aegon-R5
    Warlock-R5
    Gulk-R5
    Magneto 6*R2

Sasquatch would be very annoying with aegon because of the node, wich gives him power for nullifying your buffs. If you have torch, I'd bring him for sasquatch and mojo instead of warlock
    I was planning on bringing Warlock for Sasquatch. So, you think this would be a better team to bring?

• Carnom219Carnom219 Posts: 2
    Congrats!
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Soar2878 said:

Soar2878 said:

What team did you use?

Falcon-R5
    Aegon-R5
    Warlock-R5
    Gulk-R5
    Magneto 6*R2

Thanks for the info.

My plan is:
    Mojo-
    Sasquatch- Warlock
    Aleor said:

Soar2878 said:

What team did you use?

Falcon-R5
    Aegon-R5
    Warlock-R5
    Gulk-R5
    Magneto 6*R2

I was planning on bringing Warlock for Sasquatch. So, you think this would be a better team to bring?

This team is definitely better.
    Quake works amaz
    Soar2878 said:

Soar2878 said:

What team did you use?

Falcon-R5
    Aegon-R5
    Warlock-R5
    Gulk-R5
    Magneto 6*R2

Thanks for the info.

My plan is:
    Mojo-
    Sasquatch- Warlock
    Aleor said:

Soar2878 said:

What team did you use?

Falcon-R5
    Aegon-R5
    Warlock-R5
    Gulk-R5
    Magneto 6*R2

Yes This team is much better because torch can help you with dragon man , mojo and sasquatch. Just be careful and use Nova flame only on Sasquatch since he has lifecycle which makes him immune to debuff damage. Nova flames bypass this. Torch can solo mojo too. Just be boosted since you will take a lot of block damage.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    What were your optioms in nexus?
  • Yoman46Yoman46 Posts: 17

Quake works amaz

Soar2878 said:

Soar2878 said:

What team did you use?

Falcon-R5
    Aegon-R5
    Warlock-R5
    Gulk-R5
    Magneto 6*R2

Thanks for the info.

My plan is:
    Mojo-
    Sasquatch- Warlock
    Aleor said:

Soar2878 said:

What team did you use?

Falcon-R5
    Aegon-R5
    Warlock-R5
    Gulk-R5
    Magneto 6*R2

Yes This team is much better because torch can help you with dragon man , mojo and sasquatch. Just be careful and use Nova flame only on Sasquatch since he has lifecycle which makes him immune to debuff damage. Nova flames bypass this. Torch can solo mojo too. Just be boosted since you will take a lot of block damage.
    You can very easily solo dragonman with magneto, u just need a power booster

What were your optioms in nexus?

Kingpin , Beast and Iron Fist
  • edited June 2021
    Hello @Warlord5386. Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to know you enjoyed it! Also, congrats on your success!