Where is the compensation?

Derek2k18Derek2k18 Member Posts: 80
I thought we were supposed to be compensated for this broken game being broken for months and months? I’m just curious are we going back on our word or what is happening? I’m not trying to be mean here I just want to know. I’ve even seen some of my buddies get another package dated the 26th of may yet I didn’t get one. Please elaborated on what If anything is happening before I shell out money on July 4th. Thanks.

Comments

• MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,229 ★★★
    Thank you finally for giving us some info @Kabam Miike. That’s all we’ve been asking for.
  • TrongNovTrongNov Member Posts: 293 ★★★
    I remember one of the mods said the info of the comp package would be shared by the end of May. Anyone else recalled this?
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    TrongNov said:

I remember one of the mods said the info of the comp package would be shared by the end of May. Anyone else recalled this?

i have no recollection of this. depending on how old it is, it might be outdated and they could've revised it since then. but definitely would like a screenshot or link of that if you can find it.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,403 ★★★★★
    You’ve earned a pat on the head. Does that count as compensation?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,487 ★★★★★
    Rillian said:

Lets wait for another 50 years.....

I’d love to see what the compensation posts look like then…:

A NEW VIEWPOINT ON COMPENSATION

While I was waiting in line to collect my pension, it occurred to me that this compensation package that kabam promised is somewhat overdue…
    If I'm still here 50 years from now....
    (No offense team.)
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    I have no positive expectations on this "large compensation package"...
    I got the feeling its going to be done with the NEW TIER, meaning.. Paragon will get sweet stuff, TB will get OK stuff and Cavs/Everyone elses will get shafted...
    I HOPE I am wrong since the issues happened when THERE WAS NO NEW TIER.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022

Rohit_316 said:

Real compensation 😬

Yeah.....TRUE...
    A one star crystal with 1gold and a unit....NICCCCEEEE
    Wdym ? I was expecting my 3* Juggs in mail . No 1 star plz 😟
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★

Thank you for your question!

We're happy to report that our larger, one-time compensation package is nearing completion. It's something we've stated we're hesitant to disclose more information about until our details are set in stone.

We've been told we will have more information to share with you soon but can say it is likely to be out before July!

Early June
  • Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Member Posts: 156 ★★
    Bugmat78 said:

DrZola said:

If you think it will arrive before EoP completes its first run, you’re kidding yourself.

Bear in mind SoP ran its entirety starting at the onset of the controls problems.

Dr. Zola

That first run will also coincide with July 4th so the aim is for ppl to expend resources doing it, get no compensation and then spend over that weekend...compensation will only logically appear in mid to late July when there isnt much need for it.
    I disagree. I think Kabam, who makes the most money in July 4 and cyber weekend, will want a happy player base willing to spend some money heading into July. If a compensation is provided in June, people will have more faith in the game and be willing to spend money. At least that’s one way to look at it.
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Member Posts: 546 ★★★
    As I imagine, the compensation will be progression based most likely.
    But my question is, will it cap out at Paragon or Thronebreaker when it comes to the highest point of the compensation?