**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where is the compensation?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Rillian said:

Lets wait for another 50 years.....

I’d love to see what the compensation posts look like then…:

A NEW VIEWPOINT ON COMPENSATION

While I was waiting in line to collect my pension, it occurred to me that this compensation package that kabam promised is somewhat overdue…
    If I'm still here 50 years from now....
    (No offense team.)
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    I have no positive expectations on this "large compensation package"...
    I got the feeling its going to be done with the NEW TIER, meaning.. Paragon will get sweet stuff, TB will get OK stuff and Cavs/Everyone elses will get shafted...
    I HOPE I am wrong since the issues happened when THERE WAS NO NEW TIER.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022

Rohit_316 said:

Real compensation 😬

Yeah.....TRUE...
    A one star crystal with 1gold and a unit....NICCCCEEEE
    Wdym ? I was expecting my 3* Juggs in mail . No 1 star plz 😟
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★

Thank you for your question!

We're happy to report that our larger, one-time compensation package is nearing completion. It's something we've stated we're hesitant to disclose more information about until our details are set in stone.

We've been told we will have more information to share with you soon but can say it is likely to be out before July!

Early June
  • Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Posts: 156 ★★
    Bugmat78 said:

DrZola said:

If you think it will arrive before EoP completes its first run, you’re kidding yourself.

Bear in mind SoP ran its entirety starting at the onset of the controls problems.

Dr. Zola

That first run will also coincide with July 4th so the aim is for ppl to expend resources doing it, get no compensation and then spend over that weekend...compensation will only logically appear in mid to late July when there isnt much need for it.
    I disagree. I think Kabam, who makes the most money in July 4 and cyber weekend, will want a happy player base willing to spend some money heading into July. If a compensation is provided in June, people will have more faith in the game and be willing to spend money. At least that’s one way to look at it.
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    As I imagine, the compensation will be progression based most likely.
    But my question is, will it cap out at Paragon or Thronebreaker when it comes to the highest point of the compensation?
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I'm guessing the compensation will come out after the last week of Eternity of Pain.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/302602/pain-is-eternal-the-eternity-of-pain-starts-on-may-11-2022#latest

Go to that post to get a rough idea of when the big compensation will drop. I'd be surprised if we got it while EOP was still running, but now only time will tell.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★

Thank you for your question!

We're happy to report that our larger, one-time compensation package is nearing completion. It's something we've stated we're hesitant to disclose more information about until our details are set in stone.

We've been told we will have more information to share with you soon but can say it is likely to be out before July!

before july sounds good, but july of what year? don't try and pull a fast one on us, mikey boy
    That’s a silly question. We both know it’s the year 20–
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I just want revives and potions for all modes. Could care less if we get 6* nexuss or shards or whatever.
  • ChompyChompy Posts: 55

Rillian said:

As I imagine, the compensation will be progression based most likely.
    But my question is, will it cap out at Paragon or Thronebreaker when it comes to the highest point of the compensation?

I can’t see why it wouldn’t cap out at Paragon. Some players have had 3 r4s for half a year now.
    It shouldn't though. It should cap at thronebreaker since paragon came out around the time they said the issues were "fixed"
    The whole point of having progression tiers is to differentiate rewards, sales, gifts, etc so they are equally relevant, or as close, to as possible.

ie. Giving 10k shards to a proven player would be ridiculously amazing, whereas it would be great for uncollected, and very meh to a cav player. The value of 10k shards are valued differently, so giving 10k to each group is actually not fair, as they are giving better compensation to proven than cav.

What "wows" current thronebreakers aren't going to "wow" current Paragon players.

Giving the same comp to both groups means that paragon players are actually getting less.