**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Reward stash wiped out

Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
edited June 2022 in General Discussion
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

Myself and mini of my allymates have had their reward stash wiped out for some reason. I had some unclaimed compensation still (as did others). I don’t remember what else I had in there. The only thing left was some of last weeks aq rewards.

Can you get someone on this please?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    I had to claim the last of the compensation packages yesterday just before they expired. If you didn’t claim them then time ran up and they expired.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    It’s not the timer. I had one left. And others in my ally all had stuff wiped out in addition to the timer, but thanks.
    edited June 2022
    It might be that some stuff ended up in other overflow rather than rewards stash. Has anyone else had that? We are trying to confirm the others in my ally has this issue and if that’s what happened.
    edited June 2022
    I know I None of my compensation expired, so maybe I’m mistaken on what I had in stash left. But I am positive I had some stuff there.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Run477 said:

I know I None of my compensation expired, so maybe I’m mistaken on what I had in stash left. But I am positive I had some stuff there.

Na, the last compensation expired, you just forgot to claim it. It happens
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Op, you are claiming that your compensation disappeared at around the exact time that everyone final compensation timer expired. Despite you denying the timer expired it's very obvious that these were still in your stash than that is 100% what happened.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    Run477 said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

Myself and mini of my allymates have had their reward stash wiped out for some reason. I had some unclaimed compensation still (as did others). I don’t remember what else I had in there. The only thing left was some of last weeks aq rewards.

Can you get someone on this please?

Were you basing this on the in-game MAIL, and not actually looking at Stash-Rewards ?

MAIL may indicate a longer “expires in…” time in the Mail Msg that in reality, and the Mail itself will actually disappear after xx # of days even though they still may be available in Stash-Rewards.
    No. I’m basing this on the timer in the rewards stash. Again, I know I didn’t let anything expire. But all of us are missing stuff from our rewards. I have been playing this game since 2015. I am aware of the timer.
    Seriously people. None of us forgot to claim anything before the timer expired. All of us have been playing this game for 6+ years.
    I forgot how useless the forums were. Thanks everyone for the reminder.
  • Hey there, for account-specific questions, our Support Team is usually better equipped to look into and verify things. You can reach them by sending in a ticket here. If there was a discrepancy in expiration timers, they'd be the best equipped to look into it.
This discussion has been closed.