**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mutant Nexus Crystals missing from Special Deals [merged threads] RESOLVED

Comments

• Mcghee3Mcghee3 Posts: 93
    They have seen the comments so will update soon
  • Icy1985Icy1985 Posts: 5
    What’s frustrating me more is the silence from Kabam despite this being an issue for at least 6 hours. Not even a comment or tweet to say “yup, something is wrong”
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 673 ★★★
    Same happened to me. I hope they fix this soon.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    I just put in my ticket. Same here.
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 288 ★★★
    What is going on with Kabam lately???
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    I’m dealing with it through Apple this time. This is the 3rd crystal issue in 2 weeks and first one took 2 weeks to resolve. I’m not waiting 2 weeks.
  • n00bslayer47n00bslayer47 Posts: 18
    Same thing happened to me, got everything but the crystal. @Kabam Miike posted saying there was an issues with the drop rates for 6 stars being lower than they should have been and they would be sending compensation for it. My guess is they did send the crystals is because they are working on a hot fix and I expect we will see the crystals show when the compensations gets sent out
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    A banner on top of the forum might be a smart move as people will keep makin posts about this
  • Same as well gentlemen
  • AmazinsandorAmazinsandor Posts: 12
    I did not get mine either I bought 2 deals and did not get either nexus crystal wtf kabam
  • EricZachary1977EricZachary1977 Posts: 38
    Same here
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    In my opinion RMT issues need to take precedence over anything else.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    It is possible they will have to wait until the mutant offer expires tomorrow to correct this.
  • AdmiralFujitoraAdmiralFujitora Posts: 3
    i got my money back from apple. contact apple if you are on ios and they give your money back.
  • Jd7Jd7 Posts: 1
    Same here
  • JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 389 ★★★
    How do I send a help ticket?
  • JoniemaximusJoniemaximus Posts: 21
    Me either, sent a ticket
  • RqtghenerRqtghener Posts: 10
    Same
  • JoniemaximusJoniemaximus Posts: 21
    Me too raised a ticket.
  • IAmNotADinosaurIAmNotADinosaur Posts: 19
    This happened to me too! How do I file a ticket? I'm technologically inept so I'm having trouble finding it.
  • Same
  • PsilencePsilence Posts: 29
    Same (both Cav & TB)❗️
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Same
  • DoubledashDoubledash Posts: 66
    Think 🤔 everyone has this issues. I should of known better when there was only words and no crystal picture. Quick fix please guys, good luck
  • TanumoyTanumoy Posts: 3
    Yeah man same thing happened with me so I raised a ticket and also mailed Kabam regarding this, let's see what they will do (probably something which is not even worth the money we spent).
  • NearJrNearJr Posts: 147 ★★
    To send a ticket, go to:

https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/categories/360003410932-Marvel-Contest-of-Champions

On the top right corner click on "Submit a request", then just follow instructions.

Remember that complaining on a forum post makes them aware of the issue but that doesnt mean that "demanding" compensation through a forum post is the proper action to take.

Kabam is aware of the issue and we will get the crystal eventually, stop panicking and just send a ticket.