1 star Colossus not buffed??

MotorjamMotorjam Member Posts: 45
edited August 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
How come 1* Colossus is the only one that doesn't have his new ability kit? Gamora, Panther, Hawkeye, and Juggernaut all have their respective buffs as a 1*.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Only their animations have changed
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Member Posts: 1,937 ★★★★★

1* Juggy has his buffed abilities, I saw them in arena
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Back when they did Colossus KABAM overthought it. If they did it now I'm sure they would have updated the 1 star.
  • Etm34Etm34 Member Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    They said the kit would confuse new players and wanted to keep his kit simple.

But colossus was buffed November 2019 and variant 4 came out December 2019 so…
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

1* Juggy has his buffed abilities, I saw them in arena
    Ahhh my bad yes wonder why colossus wasn't changed but just his animations
  • NameforforumNameforforum Member Posts: 25
    edited August 2022
    I almost forgot about this one. It was another blatant and obvious lie. Trust is at 0 for a reason. I never understood why they couldn't have just been up front in this situation.
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Etm34 said:

They said the kit would confuse new players and wanted to keep his kit simple.

This, and I think his unblockable ability too
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Member Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    It's especially weird they left him alone as a 1*, then decide to leave RoL juggs his old self, but update Black Panther and OG storm. If you're gonna update the champs, update them all at this point, or leave them all "as is" in the permanent content, because the updates break the Interaction with the old planned nodes that were designed with the pre-buffdchamp interactions in mind.

V1 Ultron's got harder, as did yellow jackets in variant w. Angela in Act 6.3 that used to rely on debuffs whittling her down. Magneto variants. Lots of stuff like that.

Whatever the mindset, just wish it was consistent.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

It's because They didn't want to give access to parry stun to a 1* champ before you unlock the mastery in the early game.

Apparently this is not the reason. It's when fighting a 1* Colossus it hurts apparently
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Member Posts: 788 ★★★★

IKON said:

It's because They didn't want to give access to parry stun to a 1* champ before you unlock the mastery in the early game.

Apparently this is not the reason. It's when fighting a 1* Colossus it hurts apparently
    But how often does enemy 1* Colossus appear?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

IKON said:

But how often does enemy 1* Colossus appear?
    Ikr. Just once before you get parry and even after that it's 2*s. Would have been easier to just remove that 1* colossus
  • Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Moderator Posts: 4,676
    Hey guys, we've already stated HERE that we won't be updating the 1-Star version of Colossus.

In future, I recommend using the Forum Search function to find previous discussions about the same topic before creating a new one. The Search tool can be found at the right-hand-side of every Forum page.

To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.