**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Still no Valor quests

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    Wow, we don't have it back yet but a fix without compensation is totally unacceptable

We don't either.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    @Kabam Miike can we have an update please? Even if it's just to confirm that the bug is acknowledged
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Save everyone a lot of time and just give everyone a 4* Thor Ragnarok and about 100k Valor.
  • It'll be the same compensation they gave for the Android Oreo issue last month
  • DennisLaneDennisLane Posts: 2
    Thank you for the update Mike. I just finished fully exploring heroic on the story quest and got the 450k valor and no quest. Glad the fix is in he works

• BURHAN123BURHAN123 Posts: 5
    Plz add rankdown tickets in valor so we can also buy them.
  • RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    You should just give everyone a 5* Thor xD
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    ROFL thank god this didn't impact me. 5* Ragnathor, welcome to the roster!
    edited November 2017
    We got the icon back and just got a quest to trigger so I guess it's fixed. Now we just need all the lost valor and 5* shards
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike Is this an issue that only affected alliances as a whole, or is there potential that this could have affected players at the individual level as well?
    Just want to make sure this only affects alliance and not also a possibility of some individuals not being able to start valor missions after the alliance fix is rolled out.
  • FPC3FPC3 Posts: 144 ★★
    That's the Kabam Way. They know that too many of us have short-term memory and get distracted by NEW, so if they wait long enough, they won't end up having to do anything at all...
  • lglsvnlglsvn Posts: 9
    After 65 hours finally fixed. Thank you Mike. But this mean 11x test of valor(bounty missions). Lets calculate 11x15k=165k. Okay need 165k points who affected since maintenance.
  • So I assume the entire leaderboard is worthless now and will be reset since no one is competing on an even playing ground?
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Please also remember that people are buying energy refills in order to activate these missions as the previous one ends so there is no delay.
  • tconn wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike In regards to compensation, please keep in mind that the affected alliances have been unable to activate missions since maintenance completed. That's 63-64 hours of being unable to activate a bounty. I think reasonable compensation should be full Valor rewards x10 (as that is the maximum number that could have been triggered) and at least the participation rewards for Heroic and Master. If you consider that too generous, then really keep in mind that we have all been trying to activate them by completing event quests for large amounts of Valor. We no longer have those increased chances to activate a quest.

This is what the real problem will be going forward. Lost potential opportunity to activate quests.
    myxptlyk wrote: »
    So I assume the entire leaderboard is worthless now and will be reset since no one is competing on an even playing ground?

That won't work. Some people have finished the master quest and some people haven't so the potential available valor isn't even
  • @Kabam Miike is it possible that this can also effect individual players? I haven't found a test of valor yet but my alliance have. I started doing arena yesterday and i've 100% finished heroic and no test of valor for me yet. I'm 1 chapter away from doing one pass in master.
  • AshtontonicAshtontonic Posts: 63
    I claim over 700k valor at a time and unable to trigger it,that kinda sad for us that spend our effort n time to work on something that doesn't exist to be trigger,I hope that the kabam team can give a good compensation on the mistake u guys did to tell us the time and effort that we spended is not wasted,we been endure all the bugs n trying to solve with kabam but please don't cross the line and just walk away, plz act like a man
  • Mas_putoMas_puto Posts: 32
    Now we all know that it was a bug and a bug that was being exploited this whole time. What now for those that exploited this bug. It sounds only fair to the rest of us.
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    Fixing the issue was good. Acknowledging some alliances suffered from a disadvantage is even better. Promising a resolution is the icing on the cake. Well done Kabam.
  • MsLynnMsLynn Posts: 22
    I finished 100% heroic last night & the valor quest never triggered 4 me for my alliance :(
  • Nottafinga1Nottafinga1 Posts: 3
    I never got the valor quest after I ran through heroic or when I did it 100%, although other people in my alliance did. I did get a valor quest after completing my 1st run on master. So what does that mean? I would assume that it's affecting individuals, and possibly entire alliances also.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    I love hoe they didn't believe everyone. "Working as intended you pidgins!"
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    I love hoe they didn't believe everyone. "Working as intended you pidgins!"

Yeah...eating a little crow on that one.
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    And now the valor button disappeared from my game, Great...
  • Several players in my alliance reported not receiving rewards from the bounty quest and now more of us don't even have the icon to check on the homescreen
  • Sobo102Sobo102 Posts: 31
    edited November 2017

Now, we know that this has affected many different Alliances in many different ways. This is our next topic that we need to cover, and are starting to look into this now. We won't have a quick or easy resolution to this right now, but we will be taking our time to ensure that we can address this as effectively as we can, as quickly as we can. I don't want to set your time expectations too high; this could take a while and likely will not be any earlier than next week.

@Kabam Miike
    I’m glad you can at least admit you were wrong and that it was a bug.. Now, this is very complicated. The fun part of ToV was that everyone had a different interest in the event (5* shards, valor, valor rank rewards) But now, the compensation, if any, is likely going to make the more high-ranked, heavy game users unhappy unless you give out both shards and valor to the max we couldve got during the 65hr blackout. The bugs and disappointing compensations seems to punish the heavy gamers more than newbs. Is that the message you want to send out? Do think about this pls..

P.s. With the stark spidey 5* crystal expiring in 5 days, I wont be able to open another one before that. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing. Haha