**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gwenpool's Bobble Bauble Blowout Sale FAQ

Comments

• Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★

Mackey said:

What's the total amount of currency a free to play player can get from this event?

So u have to buy the 5€ unit Pack and Platinum track to get the 3to4 6* gem? Thats cheap!
  • Options

What date do the solo events start as I cannot find them?

I haven't received the gweenpool or the event. I'm so livid!! Anything work??
  • Options
    Rocco1111 said:

Do the solo objectives start in 6 hrs or something? Restarted the game a few times and they haven’t shown up for me. Can see the event though

Same here, started the game multiple times and they don't appear
    Did you ever find the event? I haven't gotten it either
  • Options

Okay, now i can see daily objectives but they are empty, lol

Was it fixed? I'm livid I'm missing out
  • Options
    bhuv9191 said:

Still unable to see the "Solo Objective Quest", is the issue resolved or still persists.

Was it resolved for you?
  • Options

What date do the solo events start as I cannot find them?

I haven't received the gweenpool or the event. I'm so livid!! Anything work??
    You need to achieve the Proven progression level to access this event. All you have to do is beat Act 3 Chapter 2!
  • Options
    IryseIryse Posts: 465 ★★★
    If I become paragon, will my TB store update to paragon. I am confused if it will pop up or stay the same.
  • Options
    RedRwolfRedRwolf Posts: 5
    The baubles we get normally needs to be increased, now it feels like kabam gives more advantages to in-game money users.
  • Options
    DEVILPOOLDEVILPOOL Posts: 16
    edited April 2023
    Did kabam gave any update about that refund of baubles?
  • Options
    Danklacrank1Danklacrank1 Posts: 59
    now this is how to do an event! im quick to critique kabam when there's something I don't agree with but we should def give them credit for this event it has been great for both the spenders the ftp players great job hope to see more like it going forward
  • Options
    Danklacrank1Danklacrank1 Posts: 59

now this is how to do an event! im quick to critique kabam when there's something I don't agree with but we should def give them credit for this event it has been great for both the spenders and the ftp players great job hope to see more like it going forward

• Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★
    Will I be able to get baubles from the solo event on the 28th or will the event leave at 1pm april 28th meaning the last day to get baubles from solo event is the 27th
  • Options
    MeogiiーさんMeogiiーさん Posts: 15
    DawsMan said:

Will I be able to get baubles from the solo event on the 28th or will the event leave at 1pm april 28th meaning the last day to get baubles from solo event is the 27th

"A Solo Event runs for 24 hours every day until April 28th, a total of 7 solo events." - Based on this wording I strongly believe the last day to get baubles from the solo event will be the 27th. (21st + 22nd + 23rd + 24th + 25th +26th +27th) = 7 solo events.

There will be one last opportunity to acquire baubles, which will be in 3 days' time (the 29th) for summoners who have purchased the platinum track.

Finally, the store where we can spend our Baubles will close on the 5th of May.
  • Options
    ValrozValroz Posts: 185 ★★
    What is the Collectable Clear-out Crystal?
    The Collectable Clear-Out Crystal is a limited-time crystal available in the final milestone Of Bauble Bubble Battle Bonus event and in 3 Unit Store Bundles. It is similar to Greater Banquet Crystal but with Scrap replaced with 6-star crystal shards. It contains a chance to acquire 6-Star versions of Kang, Thanos, Wolverine (Weapon X) and Jessica Jones.
    -------------------

Is this Collectable Clear-out Crystal going to be available today/tonight?
  • Options
    IshamaelIshamael Posts: 43
    There is no solo event today and the announcement says it runs until tomorrow
  • Options
    IshamaelIshamael Posts: 43
    It finally showed up.
  • Options
    Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 425 ★★
    Does anyone know if today's daily objectives are the last one or will the refresh for a final time tomorrow?
  • Options
    LexSaviLexSavi Posts: 163

Does anyone know if today's daily objectives are the last one or will the refresh for a final time tomorrow?

Would also like to know for sure. My guess is that todays was the last thought. Since the event runs until tomorrow, and a new set would run into the 29th, Kabam would have to had put the wrong date. Hope I’m wrong though.

There were supposed to be 7 total. I lost count, but if anyone knows, it’d be easy enough to figure out if one more is coming.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,966 ★★★★★

Today is the final objectives/solo event
  • Options
    Nisar98Nisar98 Posts: 1
    When did you do this wrong..this week I bought the Gwenpool Pass and the bobble bundle, all that went wrong with the money.I agree that the account was closed for 7 days, but this week, the money was wasted, because of that, I did not get the reward or bobble this week. tell me kabam..😔😔
  • Options
    DeepworldDeepworld Posts: 283 ★★★
    Wait if Paragons have different deals to TBs, if I get Paragon by the end of the event, will the bundle offers change to paragon?
  • Options
    UltraGodUltraGod Posts: 8
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

It appears Solo Objectives are not appearing for some accounts (mine included), the team is aware and are investigating!

Whats going to happen to those of use who bought the platinum track but never got any solo events? are we gonna get credited with the baubles we missed out on?

Im 310k baubles away from getting my Herc, do I need to buy more baubles? I only got the platinum track to get my 6* Herc and now I feel kinda cheated.
  • Options
    shtorkshtork Posts: 15
    Why is the Bubble Bundles closed? I wanted so see how much I can get, waited till today, decided to buy some Bubbles and the bundles are gone.. What the hell?
  • Options
    Everyone who bought a unit pack is granted 6 star Jessica jones
  • Options
    shtork said:

Why is the Bubble Bundles closed? I wanted so see how much I can get, waited till today, decided to buy some Bubbles and the bundles are gone.. What the hell?

The timer on the bundles ended at the same time as the final solo event. The timer was active all week so it should not be a surprise those offers ended.
  • Options

Everyone who bought a unit pack is granted 6 star Jessica jones

Everyone who bought ALL unit packs ($785) was granted 6* Jessica Jones.
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
    Yea, I fell foul of the timer ending and not realising it was expiring before the store closed too. Do we think kabam might put these offers back in the store? As it will 100% make them more money.
    I'm just being hopeful as I wanted to get one of the deals to get to 675,000 baubles. 🤣
  • Options
    Luke9523 said:

Yea, I fell foul of the timer ending and not realising it was expiring before the store closed too. Do we think kabam might put these offers back in the store? As it will 100% make them more money.
    I'm just being hopeful as I wanted to get one of the deals to get to 675,000 baubles. 🤣

It’s possible. I recall unit offers being extended last year (4th of July, I think it was)