**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gwenpool's Bobble Bauble Blowout Sale FAQ

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    I was able to buy two packs for the abyss nexus skill abyss , Result 4-5 identical champions in both crystals and still no Kinping I have 5 skill left that I don't have 😂 Im sad but its continued

• Options
    8SidedCircle8SidedCircle Posts: 25
    shtork said:

@MrSakuragi, @Kabam Miike if the bubble exchange still works for another 6 days, why not extend the bundles in store as well and get more money? That seems like a reasonal logical thing to do.

Amen!
  • Options
    shtork said:

@MrSakuragi, @Kabam Miike if the bubble exchange still works for another 6 days, why not extend the bundles in store as well and get more money? That seems like a reasonal logical thing to do.

Store always stays open now for an extra week, to allow you time to plan/spend your Baubles (or whatever currency is in other months).

Alternative would be they could have just ended the store earlier today, to coincide with ending of Objectives/Events. You would have little time to actually spend your final stuff in store.
    There would have been more screaming if they planned it that way.
  • Options
    YounusklkYounusklk Posts: 23
    @Kabam Miike Bobble bauble will come back in units store? Need 44000 more to buy bundle 13
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    So are the dusky bauble quests done ?
  • Options
    Silver_SurferSilver_Surfer Posts: 2
    And you think that someone who works starts counting the balls before the event expires to realize that in the end he doesn't get the desired prize for an insignificant 18k, this is a wickedness of the kabam nothing else
  • Options
    AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 195 ★★
    Iryse said:

If I become paragon, will my TB store update to paragon. I am confused if it will pop up or stay the same.

Yes, I bought the R4 gem being TB for 675K and I became paragon. I had calculated what to buy next with 67K, the store changed and for that amount I got something different, actually better than I expected.