Can Zemo kill rank 4 87% Galan in 1 basic hit?

Please note the damage received is 100% basic hits. No special damage (including on block) or bleed.
I am pretty sure I was above 87% percent and I was KOed in one hit.

I'm not saying he's cheating, I'm just surprised that Zemo can do this much damage in one hit.

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,903 ★★★★★
    Did zemo have any furies active
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    Pretty unlikely in one hit, especially this meta. Dunno what to say
  • Suraj003Suraj003 Member Posts: 9
    @BitterSteel I did read that before posting here. Notice it's a debuff. In the current meta, Galan could get his regen pilfered but that should not give Zemo a fury, as it's a buff and not a debuff.
    @pseudosane How exactly Zemo can get a fury? In his abilities, it's with debuffs and not with the buffs.
  • Night_RiderNight_Rider Member Posts: 32
    Galan is immune to nullify, which pilfer is just a fancy way of saying, and when galan is immune to that nullify, zemo gains a fury as it states immune to AN EFFECT, which a buff technically is. If he built up those furys he could 100% do 87% through the block
    edited November 2023
    Ok, I got it, Zemo can gain fury when a buff nullifier from the meta also fails. Thanks. 👍🏼

Though I'm still wondering, one hit to KO 87% rank 4 6* Galan.
  • Night_RiderNight_Rider Member Posts: 32
    The furys probably stacked up and if you baited a couple sp1s placing those disorients on you and he probably crit through your block too sealing the deal
  • Canucks37Canucks37 Member Posts: 85
    In addition to the fury, I believe that duped Zemo can crit through the block and his special 1s apply disorients that reduce block proficiency. So he likely had a massive fury and the crit you through block, with your block proficiency severely reduced
    edited November 2023
    @Canucks37 Man, like I said, I was at 87% when Zemo hit me. And I was KOed immediately. You can see no special damage was taken by the Galan.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,403 Guardian
    Yes, zemo does that easily.
  • Karatemike415Karatemike415 Member, Administrator, Content Creators Posts: 724 Content Creator
    100% yes haha
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    Suraj003 said:

@BitterSteel I did read that before posting here. Notice it's a debuff. In the current meta, Galan could get his regen pilfered but that should not give Zemo a fury, as it's a buff and not a debuff.

It says "purifies a debuff or is immune to an effect" mate they're different things. Galan being immune to nullify is well... Being immune to an effect.