**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

F2P Valiant Speedrun

Comments

• Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 322 ★★
    Glassback said:

Really enjoyed your paragon one, it was my bedtime reading.

How you tackle necro completion will be really interesting, looking forward to this.

Thanks!

Yeah same
  • Options
    Cantona59 said:

Day 1 Mini Recap!
    First day of a new account Speedrun is always very similar, get through as many of the starter objectives and the first 3 acts.
    Main thing of note from today was the premium hero crystals were on fire! Managed to pull 4* knull and cap Wilson which is really good.
    Finished the day out completing act 3 to unlock the nick fury, and then began to unlock Steve through the side quest.

Tomorrow is gonna be side quest spam and then ripping through act 4 with an overpowered Steve.

So. As a new account, how is serpent for progression?
  • Options
    Cantona59Cantona59 Posts: 171 ★★★

Cantona59 said:

Day 1 Mini Recap!
    First day of a new account Speedrun is always very similar, get through as many of the starter objectives and the first 3 acts.
    Main thing of note from today was the premium hero crystals were on fire! Managed to pull 4* knull and cap Wilson which is really good.
    Finished the day out completing act 3 to unlock the nick fury, and then began to unlock Steve through the side quest.

Tomorrow is gonna be side quest spam and then ripping through act 4 with an overpowered Steve.

Very meh 😅
    He’s ok, but if you had every champ in the game in a list he would be right in the middle, id rather use the symbiote and wait for a better one
  • Options
    Cantona59 said:

Cantona59 said:

Day 1 Mini Recap!

Very meh 😅
    He’s ok, but if you had every champ in the game in a list he would be right in the middle, id rather use the symbiote and wait for a better one
    Yeah. That knull, nf, and Steve will carry act 4 and probably 5.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,809 ★★★★★
    Any 6-Star yet from Cavalier Hail to the King crystals?
  • Options

Any 6-Star yet from Cavalier Hail to the King crystals?

Sadly not yet, but I’ll probably have many of those crystals to come.
    Currently doing day 2 now (Steve is a BEAST)
  • Options
    What time each day will you post each day recap? Is there a certain time?
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,052 ★★★★
    Good luck!
  • Options
    So I have been wondering how, and could never figure it out… how do you create an alt? How do you swap from main account to alt? Any information would be appreciated.
  • Options
    TeleusTeleus Posts: 111
    Following
  • Options

So I have been wondering how, and could never figure it out… how do you create an alt? How do you swap from main account to alt? Any information would be appreciated.

It’s quite simple as long as you know where to look Ingame.
    So you want to load the game as normal, and then on the main menu click on the gear symbol in the top left corner. It should load a screen with all the settings like audio, language etc.
    Then there should be a button called “Login Options.” When you click that it should come up with your Kabam email for that account and then an option to logout. Click logout, and then it should take you to the first screen if you newly downloaded the game.
    At the bottom there should be a button to sign in, and then it prompts you to enter your email and password. Instead of doing that, towards the bottom right there should be a button saying “Create Account.”
    Click that, enter the email and password you want for the new account, and bang you should load into a fresh account.

Hope that helps, if you’re still confused lmk and I could share some pictures and circle the buttons if needed.
  • Options
    Cantona59 said:

It’s quite simple as long as you know where to look Ingame.
    So you want to load the game as normal, and then on the main menu click on the gear symbol in the top left corner. It should load a screen with all the settings like audio, language etc.
    Then there should be a button called “Login Options.” When you click that it should come up with your Kabam email for that account and then an option to logout. Click logout, and then it should take you to the first screen if you newly downloaded the game.
    At the bottom there should be a button to sign in, and then it prompts you to enter your email and password. Instead of doing that, towards the bottom right there should be a button saying “Create Account.”
    Click that, enter the email and password you want for the new account, and bang you should load into a fresh account.

Hope that helps, if you’re still confused lmk and I could share some pictures and circle the buttons if needed.
    Thank you so much!
  • Options

285 units. :( and a message to git gud. :s

Haha yeah I got that message at the Collector too.
    285 units isn’t bad though, I’ve had some of the Speedrun accounts take more than that.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,170 ★★★★
    I've subscribed so can watch it. Voiceover would be good on who you're targeting with crystal openings, who you need for road blocks or who you're planning to rank as iso gold might be bottlenecks. Also voiceover on progress would be good.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,170 ★★★★
    Cantona59 said:

SandeepS said:

I've subscribed so can watch it. Voiceover would be good on who you're targeting with crystal openings, who you need for road blocks or who you're planning to rank as iso gold might be bottlenecks. Also voiceover on progress would be good.

Thanks for feedback and subscribing.
    I probably am gonna start including voice over when I return to university in around a week, as it should coincide with getting towards act 8 and all the tricky stuff.
    Looking forward to it!
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    Love the long post recaps. Been playing for 8 years and Valiant, but could never do what you’re doing. Amazing work :)