Awkward Kabam mistake costes me a lot

Kohlrabi1Kohlrabi1 Member Posts: 13
edited May 24 in General Discussion
I guess every non-english speaking Summoner knows how carelessly Kabam treats translations to other languages, but this case was a little bit too much for me.
In Russian version we can see a task to finish SoS with F4 or ALPHA-FLIGHT team. So I did it with Sasq using a lot of revs. And guess what...? Yes, the task is still undone, it's A-Force in English version.
How about some compensation, Kabam? I'm a crappy player, so spent like 10 revives and heal potions for nothing
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    Oof, this is bad... I hope that not only you but every Russian-speaking player who got affected by this get the point.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,328 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax
    Any word on refunding items/units for this one?

If I had to guess, the compensation for this will be the awarding of the point the player expected to earn by completing the objective as written. Its much harder to figure out how many items were used by each player affected than it is to just find those players and send them a point.
  • Noobmaster555Noobmaster555 Member Posts: 93
    Still waiting for someone from kabam to reply on this. Keep this post alive everyone.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★

Still waiting for someone from kabam to reply on this. Keep this post alive everyone.

It's a long weekend. You probably won't hear anything until Tuesday.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,371 ★★★★
    The game translator , more than cultural and language knowledge, must know a lot of Marvel Comics names on different countries.

For example, Wonderman is Magnum here in Brazil. Same should be happened with Alpha Flight
  • CyrillFromTulaCyrillFromTula Member Posts: 49
    There is also a wrong translation for 39 node for a couple of seasons. It says that defender purifies debuff and gain energy, but in fact it nullifies attackers buff
  • IlociaM97IlociaM97 Member Posts: 163
    If it makes you feel any better the Spanish translation is made whit Google translate
  • Noobmaster555Noobmaster555 Member Posts: 93
    edited May 24
This discussion has been closed.