AQ Comp Update

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,745 ★★★★★

This is the most criminal action of kabam in history, disguising it behind a so called good compensation

I'm on board with you when it comes to the 180 tickets thing, but this is excessive.
    As I now have the unclaimable compensation sitting in my inbox, one thing I notice is that there are no raid tickets that would've been earned had AQ been active. Between the lack of tickets and now having to spend to recoup those tickets, the comp is significantly less valuable than a week of AQ.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Rap said:

New problems for old...how can such incompetence exist in a 10 old game???

Precisely because the game is so old, the problems arise. Adding code on top of code on top of code on top of features on top of champions on top of modes on top of stores on top of nodes makes everything infinitely more complicated.
    Go fight RoL Winter Soldier with any champion and really try to think about everything that has to be happening in order for you to do that.

I'm not defending Kabam because they certainly can do better, but i'm also not going to pretend like this is an easy job for them
    If they can somehow put the game on unreal (I know that would be a TON of effort), I think it would run much better
  • MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 238
    It's bugged again
  • BuffalaxBuffalax Member Posts: 123
    womp womp womp
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,762 ★★★★★
    Dmo1973 said:

Does the game team realize how incompetent this is making them look? Nearly three weeks to get compensation for their mistakes and then we can’t even claim it!!!
    Okay rant over.

If u havent noticed the messages they are working on fixing the claim issue
  • AnoadriAnoadri Member Posts: 7
    Same
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,487 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

KabamDORK kabam pinwheel What about the unfair compensation of those getting complete raid rewards without spending 180 tickets again!! Those who payed and played are being robbed by you whit this compensation

There are some battles not worth fighting. You can't give everyone the extra rewards because that would take forever with pulling data and whatnot, and do you really want them to be spending a lot of time taking back those rewards instead of the million other things that need done, like fixing bugs? You aren't being robbed by anyone if someone else was able to grab raid chests and you couldn't.
    Really?? I am now robbed of 180 raid tickets.
    If we had not enlisted and didn't pay the tickets, we still would have got all of the raid rewards.
    How can you stick your head in the sand like that.
    I don't need the rewards again, I want the 180 tickets back
    You do realize what the 180 Tickets buy, right?
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Member Posts: 894 ★★★★
    Chovner said:

I definitely misunderstood the compensation because I was expecting 7* shards and raid chests too for not being able to join last week. Or maybe we still might?

I'm so confused :neutral:

Also the rewards in my mail aren't the same as my stash (missing gold and glory in the stash), all unclaimable even though it says 9 Cats formed when I try to

Thr shards are for people who enlisted for raids before they went down and then were prevented from entering when they came back
  • The_RajThe_Raj Member Posts: 1
    Same here
  • Maestro1713Maestro1713 Member Posts: 128
    And now it's gone
    Chovner said:

I definitely misunderstood the compensation because I was expecting 7* shards and raid chests too for not being able to join last week. Or maybe we still might?

I'm so confused :neutral:

Also the rewards in my mail aren't the same as my stash (missing gold and glory in the stash), all unclaimable even though it says 9 Cats formed when I try to

That is a separate comp. This is for the missed week of AQ. The comp for those that missed raids is pending and I am not sure if it has a date yet or not.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,228 ★★★
    Anyone else notice compensation is not even what you got from the week before. That was supposed to be the deal. Compensation is not even right and can’t claim. What a cluster.

Anyone else notice compensation is not even what you got from the week before. That was supposed to be the deal. Compensation is not even right and can’t claim. What a cluster.

Can't do anything right
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,966 ★★★★
    edited September 18

Pikolu said:

The administrator and moderator tags are fixed in threads!

Finally, we'll still see the same tho because Dork is never anywhere to be seen. #wemissjax
    Since Dorkysbackalright promo code worked, he's back.
    He is definitely active though, just kidding.
    3 more weeks of waiting incoming 😂😂😂😂😂🥲
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,584 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

KabamDORK kabam pinwheel What about the unfair compensation of those getting complete raid rewards without spending 180 tickets again!! Those who payed and played are being robbed by you whit this compensation

There are some battles not worth fighting. You can't give everyone the extra rewards because that would take forever with pulling data and whatnot, and do you really want them to be spending a lot of time taking back those rewards instead of the million other things that need done, like fixing bugs? You aren't being robbed by anyone if someone else was able to grab raid chests and you couldn't.
    The bugs don't exactly get fixed, (well, except for the ones discovered in champions that were released years ago), so yes.