Recent Unfair Kabam Bans, youtube 'dubndad gaming AW rating ban'

2»

Comments

• Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Member Posts: 289 ★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    I don't understand why there is so much hate for Kabam on everything besides their cheat detecting software... You are telling me that after everything the players have been through in the last month, all of the mistakes, bugs, and issues that we have had with the game, people still think that Kabam has a 100% cheater catch rate? The idea is laughable...

I don't believe for a second that Kabam can catch all the cheaters, and I also don't believe for a second that they have never banned an innocent player. No company or person is perfect and especially not Kabam, so I think people should stop jumping in on threads regarding bans and tell them to suck it up and stop cheating. We are all better than this, and we all know how often mistakes are made with this company. It really isn't all that unlikely that Kabam's software for cheat detecting is flawed given all of our past experience with them.

If you're going to constantly berate Kabam for the things they do, at least be consistent and do it in all areas rather than picking and choosing where you criticize them. There is no way for those of us on the forums to know whether a ban is fair or unfair, all we have is the players word. I realize that cheaters are gonna cheat, lie, and do everything to get out of a ban, but when someone comes here and says that they are innocent, I don't think we have any real reason not to take them at their word.

When you stop and think about it, what good is it going to do to tell people to stop cheating, if they are cheaters what difference is that going to make? If they are innocent... Well than you are just falsely accusing someone. We have no say in what happens with account bans so there is absolutely no point in coming to threads like these and telling people they got what they deserve. I hate cheaters just as much as the next person, but I'm not going to argue against someone that says they are innocent... Innocent until proven guilty right?

yeah there is no way to tell so coming on here trying to be mr innocent is pointless and people should stop trying just like we can't prove there guilty we also can't prove there not lying
  • WerewrymWerewrym Member Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Sirnoob2 wrote: »
    I don't understand why there is so much hate for Kabam on everything besides their cheat detecting software... You are telling me that after everything the players have been through in the last month, all of the mistakes, bugs, and issues that we have had with the game, people still think that Kabam has a 100% cheater catch rate? The idea is laughable...

I don't believe for a second that Kabam can catch all the cheaters, and I also don't believe for a second that they have never banned an innocent player. No company or person is perfect and especially not Kabam, so I think people should stop jumping in on threads regarding bans and tell them to suck it up and stop cheating. We are all better than this, and we all know how often mistakes are made with this company. It really isn't all that unlikely that Kabam's software for cheat detecting is flawed given all of our past experience with them.

If you're going to constantly berate Kabam for the things they do, at least be consistent and do it in all areas rather than picking and choosing where you criticize them. There is no way for those of us on the forums to know whether a ban is fair or unfair, all we have is the players word. I realize that cheaters are gonna cheat, lie, and do everything to get out of a ban, but when someone comes here and says that they are innocent, I don't think we have any real reason not to take them at their word.

When you stop and think about it, what good is it going to do to tell people to stop cheating, if they are cheaters what difference is that going to make? If they are innocent... Well than you are just falsely accusing someone. We have no say in what happens with account bans so there is absolutely no point in coming to threads like these and telling people they got what they deserve. I hate cheaters just as much as the next person, but I'm not going to argue against someone that says they are innocent... Innocent until proven guilty right?

yeah there is no way to tell so coming on here trying to be mr innocent is pointless and people should stop trying just like we can't prove there guilty we also can't prove there not lying

Yeah I agree. Discussing bans is also against TOS, so shouldn't be on the forums in the first place. But when they do appear here, it would be nice to see a little less jumping to conclusions and assuming they are guilty. If we can't prove anything, then don't say anything.
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Member Posts: 289 ★★
    Sirnoob2 wrote: »

Yeah I agree. Discussing bans is also against TOS, so shouldn't be on the forums in the first place. But when they do appear here, it would be nice to see a little less jumping to conclusions and assuming they are guilty. If we can't prove anything, then don't say anything.

criminals will play me innocent quite alot that's why most don't belive it

once last summer I saw a guy from the main community discord post he got banned for a week his account was then unbanned guy was usually helpfully and friendly no one would've suspected he cheated he was in a top ally

guy said he account shared on a wide scale arena war aq event quest special challanges ect

before being banned every champ he had that could be sold was sold

instead of believing anyone of the people that had his account details which alot had did it he did what op is doing now

He went on the forums and reddit as well as his freinds also went there and payed pretty much the same thing op did raged about how kabam had a security problem using the same argument of they made mistakes in the past so people hacking accounts is a thing

all his rants on here and reddit he (forgot) to say that he account shared on a wide scale

had a bunch of people on here and reddit believing him and got people for a weekend to come on here and rant against kabam for not rolling back his account

after seeing all this happen from the start and watching how fast people were to try and make him a victim
    has made me completly not trust anyone who comes here and plays the victim card
  • Kabam SpiceKabam Spice Moderator Posts: 344
    Hey Everyone,

The forums are a place for community discussion. However, the forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. I am going to close this post because this breaks rule 12 of the forum rules, which states:

12- You may not publicly discuss any actions taken on your in game or forum accounts by moderators or the support team. This includes banning, closing of threads, infractions, temporary bans, etc. This also includes the public posting of any private correspondence with the Moderators, or support team.

You can refer to the forum rules here.
This discussion has been closed.