**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Mass lag, overheat, battery drain [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Dalton09Dalton09 Posts: 29
    deleted and redownloaded... same persists
  • iphone7s, monthly event quests. Game lags, iphone gets real hot again and battery drain quickly.
  • Hey guys, if you haven't already done so, please take a moment to provide the details outlined in our Bug Report Template, located HERE. This information is vital in allowing us to properly investigate any performance-related issues.

Thank you all very much in advance for your help and patience as we work to resolve these issues as quickly as possible!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,719 ★★★★★
    Alcatel One touch 7041X
    Android 4.2.2

I also have lag problems. They appear in scenarios like arena or before starting a quest, where a full list of champions appear. I try to scroll down and it already frooze. It says laggy for something like 30 seconds.
    Sometimes it also seems to lag everytime I enter a battle. Battle starts and everything is fine, but a couple of seconds later it starts lagging again, making me lose what I was doing and potencially lose the fight.

This really needs to be fixed in the future ... It's annoying that I need to stop everytime I try to do something
  • LG K10
    Executando o Android 6.0
    Superaquecimento começar assim que logado.
    Dreno da bateria começa assim que logado.
    Lag em salas de perigo, no mapa, nas lutas parece pior. Cristais, transição de tela, praticamente em todos os lugares
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Wasn't really getting lagtil this update, it's really bad, on too bad during fights but switching menus, opening crystals, it's just bad.
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    2fsvlpj0z5fn.png
  • TlmajrTlmajr Posts: 67
    device: zte blade max
    Android 7.0

Overheating after a couple minutes of play, lag as soon as the game starts (at some points moving one node taking a whole minute)
    Crystal collecting screen freezing the game
  • Redmi 5A
    Android version 7.1.2
    Lag in every mode
  • BlackFreQuencyBlackFreQuency Posts: 91
    edited September 2018
    this is insane.. how many times should we be patient ? new problems with new updates..

galaxy j7
    android 6
  • After the update of 20.0 when do I play the game lagging so many times it slow the fight.I don't know what happen first I thought it mobiles problem but I realise that its game issues.so please fix it
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Samsung j2 prime, i know i'm poor, but never have this lag problems with any other update
  • DanasjonDanasjon Posts: 139
    For me is same
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    It always does this and they need to fix this ASAP.
  • yes, now when i claim, a 4hr crystla or daily crystal, i am not able to scroll through my crystal page immediately. Also there is a lag at the start of the fight (when opponents are running towards each other), many times it lags when an opponent is dashing towards you (makes it difficult to land a parry). I have also witnessed lag when an opponent goes into the animation of their special (for example, when cap.marvel flies to shoot her speacal 1, the game lags when she reaches at the top, just before shooting her beam, makes it difficult to evade).

phone used - motorola g4+
    increase in lag since the recent update
  • Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207
    As all of us know there is lot of bugs in the game like everything names as ms_unit after the update the game is lagging too much and disconnect us for no reason that's all I wanted to say. Thank u
  • Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207
    As all of us know there is lot of bugs in the game like everything names as ms_unit after the update the game is lagging too much and disconnect us for no reason that's all I wanted to say. Thank u
  • MousiasMousias Posts: 39
    Huawei P9 Lite
    Android 7.0

Multiple lags the first 10 seconds I enter a new loading screen, mostly during fights (the game freezes 3-4 times for 2 seconds in the beginning of the fight), crystal menu + quest menu. Never had an issue before the update.
  • Fulcana666Fulcana666 Posts: 14
    Overheating and rapid battery drain just get worse with each of the last 3 updates: 19.0, 19.1 and now 20.0 I posted in the 19.1 thread with device details back in July. No response in that 11 page thread from mods. I sent in a support ticket back in July also. No response to that either. Now with 20.0 the lag is so bad I can barely get through a fight at all. A mobile game is not worth damage to my phone.
  • JheMac98JheMac98 Posts: 8
    I have tested 3 devices:

Device 1

Vivo y53
    Android 6.0.1
    Update 20.0

Device 2
    Galaxy s7 Edge
    Android 7.0
    Update 20.0

Device 3
    LG K10
    Android 7.0
    Update 20.0

There are extreme lagging on Arena, Danger Room, and New Event Quest
  • 2_70tanker2_70tanker Posts: 12
    I have Android and ever since I updated the game to the new version the lagging and freezing have become unbearable. It takes forever to move through quests, the crystals screen takes forever and becomes completely unresponsive. Every part of the game is lagging not just the fights!
  • Terri33Terri33 Posts: 18
    Updated the game and its barely playable, joke really, kabam it's really getting ridiculous! Sort this out
  • Lol yeah. This has become a pattern. New update= unplayable game. Perhaps a beta test could be a solution to this problem. Idk maybe have some of your developers try it before you release it. Just a thought from someone who is losing arena time and war due to lag.
  • Hey all, just wanted to post about a current ongoing issue ingame. The amount of lag recently has been ridiculous. I can barely play the game. Earlier i could even open my daily crystal. Can this issue be looked at and have action taken ASAP?
    Thanks.
  • Hey all, just wanted to post about a current ongoing issue ingame. The amount of lag recently has been ridiculous. I can barely play the game. Earlier i could even open my daily crystal. Can this issue be looked at and have action taken ASAP?
    Thanks.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    I am now getting lag in arena as well as picking champs to use in arena...

This is the worst the lag has ever been for me...

So, it happens in all areas of the game now. :(

Nothing else is running on the device either, even tried to reboot it, but it is the same thing.
    Tried different devices as well, doesn't make any difference, the lag will always show up. :(

Bad update after bad update, come on Kabam, and now with AW coming up, this is gonna suck big time!

Is AW going to be delayed again, so we can have a fix before Season 4 starts @Kabam Miike ?
  • Same, but when I reported it, I got a canned response like 20 min later.
  • _iiZuesii_iiZuesii Posts: 10
    edited September 2018
    I cannot even go into my crystal stash, everytime I do it doesnt show the portrait of my champ and everything is normal (timers) but i cant go down the crystal list and I cant do anything until i restart the game. Along with this the resent patch has lagged every part of the game, Im on android so im used to the long load times but it has almost doubled in load time. K@bbamed
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Yes, been really bad today.

Crystals, getting into fight, adding fighters to arena, trying to scroll champs for arena picking... lag lag lag.
This discussion has been closed.