**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Mass lag, overheat, battery drain [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 166
    Moving through the map is just plain bad. Snail pace.
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    iPhone 8+
    Latest iOS
    I’ve never experienced lag this bad going through uncollected face to face with Emma Frost which requires your best skills that is not the time when you’ve introduced yet another BS defender for lag
    I can’t do my initial clear because the lag is that bad even turned my phone off and let it cool down for an hour and still non stop
  • PaulfPaulf Posts: 11
    I have had the same issue plus when you go to open Crystal's it freezes and you can't get out of the crystal page
  • The update is just not popping up for me...
  • PaulfPaulf Posts: 11
    4rk7ctorrtd8.png
  • Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129
    So I'm not the only one then
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    the lag is INSANE
  • Redmi Note 3 Pro
    Android 6.0.1
    Update 20.0
    Massive lag in all game modes.
  • Using IPhone 7 and 7 plus. Both are updated to latest version ios and game. Both devices are getting extremely hot and laggy. Can’t play more than 20 minutes on each device.
  • Ruben101Ruben101 Posts: 49
    My acer tablet does not have this problem everything seems fine
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    LG Stylo 3
    Android
    Latest update
    Mass lag. High duration lag when using a heavy attack... Delays all sound and screen effects.
  • Samsung A5 2017
    Android 8.0
    Extreme lag and choppiness took 45 minutes to do 5 arena rounds just for alpha catalyst
  • DPool21DPool21 Posts: 47
    Xiaomi MI 5
    Android 8
    Update 20.0

Guys this is ridiculous, i can't stay in the game for more than 10 minutes it is so frustrating. First time experiencing this massive lag. It lags in every fight especially at the start. It lags even while i am at the menus section. Plus loading times are higher too probably because of the lag.
  • Seems to be getting worse
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Lags quite abit when going to open crystals and when i go to view my roster
  • The game freezes in danger rooms
  • Também não consigo fazer nada no jogo , não consigo entrar no cofre de cristais , as lutas travam , não consigo escolher uma equipe para alguma missão, esta impossivel fazer qualquer coisa no jogo depois desta atualização, fora que meu celular começou a aquecer e a travar coisa que não acontecia antes de atualizar esse jogo .
  • I play in a LG G3 stylus I have a lot of lag, without exaggeration it's 5 minutes to go to the crystal section and like 2 minutes to go or open whatever, but in the fights there is not much lag.
    I'm sorry but this update is the worst for me

• this is really stupid, if you go to the crystals section you are stuck there like for 5 min before you can even move through the crystals with that unbelievible lag. Nothing can go propely for once?
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i think we need a hot fix or something, is lagging a lot in everywhere
  • Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129
    I cant even past master danger room because it is freezing so damn bad this needs to be fixed like now
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Please fix this soon... I literally can't do anything. 15 second fights are taking 2 minutes. Seriously, i timed it.
  • SPARTACUSSPARTACUS Posts: 14
    The new MCOC v20.0 has the worst lag ever. I can’t play the game like this. The game seems to be a total useless with this lag issue. I’m loosing interest in playing the game totally. Can someone please fix the issue immediately. Does the Developers ever test the game before releasing it to public?
  • Just did the update and opened the game. Everything seemed really choppy. Went to try the danger room and everything got worse instantly. My device Asus zen pad 8.0 instantly started over heating way worse then before, the lag was so bad it would completely freeze, and drained battery. From 100% to 70% in less the 10 min @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra needs immediate attention

This lag is incredibly bad.....I am using Android 7 device....and it will be a huge problem when the AQ starts....please fix this
    Lags quite abit when going to open crystals and when i go to view my roster

And it lags when i move in eq as well smh
    edited September 2018
    Cmon kabam fix the bloody lag that came with the 20.0 update. the game is unplayable atm
  • I have never been facing the game running very slow like the current new update. August was fine and running smooth. September update is a snail. Developer really need to do something.

Estou com os mesmos problemas essa atualização está uma bosta celular travando muito e super aquecimento.
  • Estou com problemas kabam essa atualização está muito ruim preciso de ajuda.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Really horrible lag at the start of all matches, and so far, ONLY in the main event.

Then it is fine again, until the end of the match, then horrible lag is back.

Android 7
    Samsung S6
This discussion has been closed.