**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Mass lag, overheat, battery drain [Merged Threads]

14567810»

Comments

• KARAKUURIKARAKUURI Posts: 14
    Lagging and heating issues.

Huawei P20 Lite
    Android 8.0.1
  • Please fix this lag it is so depressing you can't even move through the map the screen locks up on crystal screens everything about this game is completely broken
  • Android 5.1.1 LG Vista Verizon Wireless if this makes any difference but it appears it's all around the bend
  • i had the same issues with my old phone, Samsung Galaxy S5, Android 5.0
    I upgraded to a newer one, Xiaomi Pocofone F1 Android 8.1, No lags and no heating at all. My specials are getting constantly blocked in the new phone tho, but not in the previous one.
  • device: iphone7
    capacity:128G
    available:37G
    version: 11.0
    the game is seriously lagged
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    iOS is on 11.4.1 now
  • Uhtred95Uhtred95 Posts: 3
    edited September 2018
    Man this lag is ridiculous. The game just freezes for minutes. Had never experienced something like this in MCoC.

Asus Zenfone 4 Max
    Android 7.1.1
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    It's definitely laggy..was in arena and froze for about 2-3 seconds
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    device: iphone7
    capacity:128G
    available:37G
    version: 11.0
    the game is seriously lagged

As it's 2018 now, it's literally the exact time to upgrade your phone on the new every 2 plan.

Dude, not everyone can afford new phone just because game trouble duh
  • H_B0MBH_B0MB Posts: 52
    I'm still rocking an iPhone 6S Plus. Finally upgrading to the new iPhone XS this month. Hopefully the game will operate better on it but I wont hold my breath.
  • Getting worse and worse... No problem with previous Version..
    Sony Xperia XZ
    Android 8
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    My game keeps crashing every 10 minutes. Seems to get better towards the end of the month but it feels like the new updates screw things up for awhile. I wish it was only lag at this point.
  • HB_617HB_617 Posts: 9
    Device: 10. Or E
    Android 8.1
    Lag on every screen be it crystals, rewards, chats, quests, arena etc.
    Earlier there was no lag it is only after the new update that lag is there.
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Huge lag loading champions list when you need to select the team for quest, war, Alliance quest, and arena is the worse. Some fights lag when fight starts, takes longer to see the announcement to "fight", than to actually take down the opponent. Lag when loading all type of map screens, in war, quest, alliance quest. Lag everytime something needs to be loaded in screen, inventory, crystals, maps, champions list.

Alcatel Pop 4s
    Mtk 6755M
    Android 6.0
    Lags in wireless, and 4g signal
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Cmon Kabam, why so lagg whyyy, main menu, alliance quest, event quest, crystal menu... Why, fix this please ASAP
  • Mostu100Mostu100 Posts: 79
    Device: iPhone 6s plus
    Carrier: Etisalat
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game version: 20.0
    Game mode: All modes
    Champions affected: all champions
    Active boosts: with and without boosts
    Problem description: battery drain,
    Overheating and problems connecting to network message especially when leveling up champions and fighting in arena.

Lagging mostly due to overheating and battery drain.

• TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    Lenovo K53a48
    Android 7.0
    Update version 20
    Battery drain, freezing at login screen(today it took close to 15 mins to get to the game landing screen), freezes on opening the crystal vault, takes about 2 mins to open a crystal. Every fights start shows a lag champs move in slow motion, never can land an initial parry. On the champion selection screen for quests each display icon loads one after the other. The phone heats up like never before.
    Faced none of this before this update.
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    Please help Kabam...I can't play. Everything takes so long after a while. When first loading the game for the first fight it may be okay, then slowly it gets worse and worse. It looks like all the videos posted here.

It gets so frozen that I literally get 0 frames per second. I can't block, i can't attack, i see myself in super slow motion getting wrecked by the opponent. I'll get 10 frames per MINUTE, not second, then I have to close app and restart. It's unplayable, please helppppp.

IPhone 6+
    IOS8.4.2

Thanks
  • Mostu100Mostu100 Posts: 79
    @Drummer16 why not update your iOS ?
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    edited September 2018
    Device and Version: MI5 Xiaomi

Device Operating System: Android Oreo MIUI10

Mobile Carrier: (Example AT&T) Vivo Brazil
    Cellular or WiFi: Both

Game Version Installed: 20.0

Game Mode: When scrolling any content in game, crystals, champions...even moving in between nodes in AQ/AW/Quests.

Active Boosts: Nope

Description of the Issue: It seems related to refreshes. "Luckily" not affecting the fights, but it's really terrible to wait 5 minutes to open a crystal...or seeing stutters when moving from one node to the other.

@Kabam Valkyrie
  • Fenrirr1Fenrirr1 Posts: 8
    edited September 2018
    Ok... it has been almost a week and we have no other response than "please let us know what device you are playing with and where this issue can be found" THIS IS REALLY BEYOND ANNOYING I CAN'T EVEN PLAY ARENAS CAUSE OF LAG, MY PHONE'S START TO OVERHEATING EVERYTIME I PLAY, I CAN'T OPEN CRYSTALS, I CAN'T GO THROUGH THE MENU WITHOUT SPENDING 5 MIN WAITING FOR THE LAG TO FINISH. Of course you gonna ask what kind of device Im playing, its a moto g5+, Im at the point that I don't feel playing anymore thanks to te frustation. Make a fix faster I think you have more than enough info provided by everyone
  • any updates ?
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Sophia @Kabam Porthos

Can you at least tell us if you have been able to replicate all the lag issues that are going on?

There are a ton of people with the devastating lag issue, and we still haven't heard anything official about this!
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Still no update on this? Just bc u ignore it doesn't mean it will go away kabam
  • Guys on Android with lags, try to clear cache of game app. Several players in my community told that it help to get off the lags.
    It's not cure for all, but... Anyway, you won't know if you won't try :-)
  • Gino1290Gino1290 Posts: 37
    All of u should contact the support team, right next to the forum option, include your device(make and model) android or ios, version of mcoc u are running ,and explain specific details and capture videos if u can, although its hard to prove the nonsense that goes on lol i have massive issues and they seem to be ignoring us!!
  • Hi all!

Thank you for sharing your device information and detailed reports. All of this information has been compiled and shared with the rest of the team so that it can be used as we investigate potential performance issues in the 20.0 update. If you've already shared your device information, you don't need to do so again. But for anyone else who would like to report issues with things like lag, crashing or other performance concerns after the 20.0 update, please do so in one of the dedicated threads below. This will help us gather the important information we need and keep the forums a bit more organized.

iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread
This discussion has been closed.