**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spider-Ham in-fight jokes

o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
Not sure if there’s a thread about this yet. At certain points in Spider-Ham’s rotation you get “The Setup” and “The Punchline.” They’re different depending on who you’re fighting.

Post other jokes here!

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

Crcrcrc said:

These are the best part of his kit, 100%

This is my favorite thing in the entire video game.

I wonder if they can find them all? @Kabam Niv
    How many are there? Thank you for putting this in his kit.
  • Might be fun (always under a SPOILER) to see if people can take a guess and “draw-the-lines” between all his Jokes and their Punchlines in that Dialog Pic.
  • 😀 That one (Halloween / Ghost Rider) seems to be the first listed so far that makes sense as potentially paired specifically with GR.
    Others seemed more generic.
    Wonder if they are indeed paired to specific opponents, or just some of them, or maybe none and it was just a coincidence that it seemed to fit better with GR ??
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

😀 That one (Halloween / Ghost Rider) seems to be the first listed so far that makes sense as potentially paired specifically with GR.
    Others seemed more generic.
    Wonder if they are indeed paired to specific opponents, or just some of them, or maybe none and it was just a coincidence that it seemed to fit better with GR ??

Some trigger against specific champions
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

I found a nick fury specific one.

S: Hi boss, wait you’re a superhero?
    P: But where’s your super suit?

Incredibles reference I think
    makes so much sense lol
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Just there for jokes and not part of his kit or is a part of his kit activation to maximize Spider-Ham?
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

Just there for jokes and not part of his kit or is a part of his kit activation to maximize Spider-Ham?

if you can activate the rare stick joke, all of spider-ham's attacks all deal 10 times more damage
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Moot4Life said:

Daddrieda said:

if you can activate the rare stick joke, all of spider-ham's attacks all deal 10 times more damage
    ... i don't want Spider-Ham.... too many champions being confused every damn time i use them... they go there and then suddenly they fly there to get maximize it, lmao!