**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BGs ending early?

Since I've been playing this game(5yrs), things have always ended @ 1pm est. Has there been a change I'm unaware of? Was hoping to try & hit a few more milestones. Kinda bummed, but s**t happens...

Comments

• Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023
    I don’t know what is going but somethings not right . It’s not displaying a timer now.

It also bumped me from Uru in the GC to…. Vibranium in the victory track after a win so that’s messed up.

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★
    Yeah it just suddenly stopped.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,049 ★★★★★
    I am also back in Vib 1 as well after being in GC.
  • Options
    When you try to enter you get this message. With only an hour and a half left to get the finish the final level you do this to us Kabam?
  • Options
    Something wrong with the clocks in Vancouver every Wednesday.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

I get an “unknown error” to go along with my new set of BG objectives.

Working as intended…

Dr. Zola

I was able to get one loss just in time
  • Options

I just got this when I'm trying to start a match
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,776 ★★★★

I don’t know what is going but somethings not right . It’s not displaying a timer now.

It also bumped me from Uru in the GC to…. Vibranium in the victory track after a win so that’s messed up.

That's because of daylight time. The event has ended and current preview is thinking a new season started. Though even in that case vib1 is not right but that might be some default value.
  • Options
    MØNK3YMØNK3Y Posts: 9
    Im getting the same error message with over an hour left in the season.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,113 ★★★★
    I am on 441k points....

Assumed I still had an hour to squeeze in 3 more matches??

@Kabam Jax ?

• Options
    HantotHantot Posts: 14
    750 point away from titan shards too, what a final painful day wasted and lots of Elder Marks down the drain too
  • Options
    Hantot said:

750 point away from titan shards too, what a final painful day wasted and lots of Elder Marks down the drain too

noooooo I demand compensation for you!
  • Options
    Awesome. Dropped 4k spots as it didn't count the last fight.
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 768 ★★★★
    I was able to play a few more matches after the timer said expired. Then it updated and currently says there’s over an hour left but now I’m getting errors when I try to match. I’m two tokens away from GC. Do I have an hour still or is my push over?
  • Options
    I hope they send us the last milestone rewards or return all the elder marks we used after the last milestone we claimed
  • Options
    Hawkcrew2000Hawkcrew2000 Posts: 150
    edited November 2023

I am on 441k points....

Assumed I still had an hour to squeeze in 3 more matches??

@Kabam Jax ?

3k short of 450k with an hour to grind. I’m pissed!

• Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 768 ★★★★
    It’s still showing time in the BG area but the event has ended and I still can’t get in.

• Options
    N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Posts: 50
    Our alliance was grinding and got locked out 10 minutes before the hour with 3 more matches to go from the Tier 5 class catalyst milestone. Please tell me they are going to fix this as we sunk a ton of units on Elder Marks the last two days
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    😭 hopefully many were able to hit 450k mark. I'm not even a BG grinder, and I hit 450k in two days using elders mark. I needed those titans shards to get my first titan crystal.
  • Options
    N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Posts: 50
    The timer still showed more time to play, but what’s more is that we were locked out before 1 pm et.