**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Loading time and images issues 20.1 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
    Hello Everyone,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

I will be submitting this issue to our team for investigation.

Kind Regards,

Porkchop

Please do something about it before the event quest .
    Please!!!
    @Kabam Porkchop
  • Hi,
    As of this morning, I'm unable to open the game. It stays on the spinning wheel loading page indefinitely thus far. No message appears to indicate connection issues as it normally would. I updated the game yesterday to the new version and did not have any issues.
    Thanks,
    CaptainStevio
  • BeeyaaaBeeyaaa Posts: 10
    Yeah, I am not even wasting energy to finish Uncollected with how the game is right now.
    Cassy wrote: »
    No problem for Me.
    A week ago i had this. Reboot of the device helped me out.

Cassy, are you running the game on Android?
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Seems I had to do more of hard RAM cache clearing everytime my mcoc app suddenly get long loading screens or taking its way too much time to show every image of champions profile during arenas champions selection
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,729 ★★★★★
    Loading time worsen during the day (Android).
  • MRod77MRod77 Posts: 154
    mine is absolutely horrible, it is taking 2+ minutes between every fight for the load screen. Several times in dungeons i had to force close and restart as it wouldnt take me to the next node. this needs fixed fast.
  • Bug with Android 9 perhaps? Support can you please check? I have tried every tip that support provided and the issue persists. Support can you please look into this ASAP? Alliance is missing me in war...
    1) Phone up to date?
    2) Game up to date?
    3) Device is supported by the game?
    4) Close background apps
    5) Restart app
    6) Power cycle phone
    7) Clear game's cache
    8) Re-install the app

1) What Device are you using? OnePlus 6

2) What OS update are you currently on? Android 9

3) Where are you seeing the lag happen? Is it only in certain areas or are you seeing it throughout The Contest? The lag is in all maps, quests and arenas. Champs do not come up on the thumbnail at all, the game freezes when entering any event quests, alliance war and story quests. Specials do not trigger sometimes and parries are also affected.

4) How are you connected to the internet? Who is your provider? What region are you in? Both WiFi and Cellular, Wifi at home is ATT Gigapower Fiber and Cell carrier is ATT as well. I am in the USA, Florida region.
  • WebberWebber Posts: 9

1) What Device are you using? Google pixel XL

2) What OS update are you currently on? Android 9

3) Where are you seeing the lag happen? Is it only in certain areas or are you seeing it throughout The Contest? The lag is in all maps, quests and arenas. Champs do not come up on the thumbnail at all, the game freezes when entering any event quests, alliance war and story quests. Specials do not trigger sometimes and parries are also affected.

4) How are you connected to the internet? Who is your provider? What region are you in? Both WiFi and Cellular, Wifi at home is vigin Media. Cellular is EE. UK region
    edited October 2018
    Interesting, the only link between all of us might be the Android 9 OS. Does anyone have an earlier version of Android that they can run and see if the same problem is there?
  • Hey there, Summoners!

We apologize for the issues you are experiencing and understand how frustrating this can be. We know that the game is pretty fast pace and having anything hinder your ability to finish out a quest or get your daily grinds done can be a pain, and would want to make this our top priority.

We need some information from everyone posting here. Please feel free to include this in your following posts so that our Dev team can look into this appropriately. The more detailed the answer, the better!

1) What Device are you using?
    2) What OS update are you currently on?
    3) Where are you seeing the lag happen? Is it only in certain areas or are you seeing it throughout The Contest?
    4) How are you connected to the internet? Who is your provider? What region are you in?

Again, we want to apologize as we want to make sure everyone has an amazing experience in game.

1) Google pixel XL 2
    2) Android 9
    3) my game freezes I can't move in quest and war
    4) 4glte Verizon and I have WiFi
  • bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Experiencing the same issues here. Started happening around 10am Central (GMT -6). Game and latest update worked fine yesterday and early this morning, so possibly server-side change?

Issues occur in nearly every area of the game: quests, alliance war, arena, crystals screen

Image assets fail to load, just a lot of blank champion profiles. Seems like there's a function failing that prevents them loading until its finished executing. After timeout they slowly load in (with quests anyway).

Device: Google Pixel XL
    Network: Wi-Fi, Sprint 4G, T-Mobile 4G

Update: Clearing cache/storage, unstalling & reinstalling the app didn't help.
  • Android 9 did not have an update overnight, so what gives? Kabam updated yesterday, and it worked fine and I was on Android 9 when I updated. So yes, it appears to be an issue with Android 9 but not sure how it worked on it originally with the new update (for the game) and then now it doesn't.

Device: Google Pixel
    Network: Have tried Wi-fi and Mobile
  • @Kabam Rimehaven it seems you haven't read my post. I am not in game at all, so it has nothing to do with fighting or questing. Thanks for throwing out a blanket statement. Would appreciate some proper support when I can't play this game. Clearly others are having the issue and it's the most up to date android version.
  • Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    I'm not going to bother posting my info... again, because I know they won't fix it. You guys are killing this game for me. I shouldn't have to wait 2-3 minutes for a fight to load. I shouldn't have to watch the game pause when I go to my champions menu for each character portrait to load individually. Even though the fight lag is gone; it still runs incredibly sluggishly. I left my alliance because the game is a chore just to navigate through; in this state, and it's making me not want to play it.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    1) Alcatel One Touch 7041X
    2) Android 4.2.2
    3) Questing, including dungeons.
    4) Both Wiifi and Data. Vodafone . Portugal.

It is taking 3/4 minutes to load after finishing the fight. Restarting the game doesn't help
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    iPad Air 2
    iOS 12.0
    WiFi download 35 mbps
    Upload 8.8 mbps
    Us east coast
    Experiencing Long load times in quest between fights and loading aw fights otherwise the fights themselves are fine also loading crystals it gets real laggy
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    aisaalaebaah.png

Anyone else having this problem?
  • LeSpiffyLeSpiffy Posts: 6
    Well, the only way I got it to work was to downgrade to Android 8.
  • ThednessThedness Posts: 27
    1) What Device are you using?
    Pixel 2 xl
    2) What OS update are you currently on?
    3) Where are you seeing the lag happen?
    Every time the game loads something, e.g. crystals take 50 seconds before I can spin tthem, it takes as long as 3 minutes between quest fights. I haven't tried arena. There are almost no images anywhere.
    4) How are you connected to the internet? Who is your provider? What region are you in?
    WiFi and cell data. Verizon, US.

It took me 22 minutes to go from start to finish of the epic version of Magneto's danger room. It's super frustrating.

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    It was clear that it is Android Version 9 that is having an issue with the game loading.

Not really. Is happening on all android versions apparently
  • sawe5456sawe5456 Posts: 31
    In-Game Name: sawe5456
    Device and Model: xiaomi mi 5s , snapdragon 821 with 4GB RAM
    Device Operating System: 7.0 android
    Cellular or WiFi: cellular, 3 Hutchison
    Game Version Installed: 20.1.0
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Everywhere
    Description of the Issue:

1. As early as the game font changed from normal zero to crossed zero until game version 20.0.0 theres lag in these areas
    -drawing the map,
    -drawing the UI (character portrait, buttons, frames, menus, and their respective animations) ,
    -drawing champion background (animated planet + asteroids) ,
    -drawing crystal vault background,
    -and at the beginning of the fight when these text appear : ready and fight
    Game ver 20.1.0 seem to hide these lags behind super long loading times

This ultra long loading times set my personal record at 11 minutes rendering dungeon 7 and 7 minutes loading after winning first fight. Yes it destroyed my d7 experience

2. Before the normal zero changed to crossed zero i do not recall ever experiencing nor saw someone's experience of missing text on bottons and in combat. The texts turns to missing ms_id_xyz

My hypothesis is someone somehow break the code when changing the game font
    Or can you just kill all animations in UI and map , see if that improve the game?
This discussion has been closed.