Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Beta Test - Technical Issues Thread [PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST FOR STATUS]

Comments

• Options
    rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Nevermind logged out and back In all is well
  • Options
    SuicideKing2SuicideKing2 Posts: 4
    edited January 2018
    3d9zeq6u8jkj.png
    Been doing this for 20 mins now! Same problem as everyone else
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,232
    3d9zeq6u8jkj.png
    Been doing this for 20 mins now

We're looking into this right now.
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,232
    We have just pushed a change that will enable the Auto-Fight button in the Beta Server. This should allow any player that is stuck in Auto-Fight mode to get out of it by toggling it off, but we are looking to collect your thoughts on Player's experience, and not the auto-fight capabilities. Please keep this in mind when providing feedback!
  • Options
    Clintonwalls101Clintonwalls101 Posts: 140
    Dual beta servers
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Tony2231 wrote: »
    there’s no option to get back to regular server

Same

calv859yzv9j.png

• Options
    I candy connect yo the beta game
  • Options
    Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    I entered the beta server but am on another account once I did and now I’m locked here. No orange tab to go back.
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Maybe the beta needed a beta???
  • Options
    clydemu2005clydemu2005 Posts: 13
    I cannot switch between beta and main game
  • Options
    AlphAzAzElZAlphAzAzElZ Posts: 3
    On aimerai tous donner notre ressenti pour la modification de redhulk et luke cage mais il est impossible de faire le test bêta!!
  • Options
    shespyshespy Posts: 3
    Ningún problema
  • Options
    GW316GW316 Posts: 6
    I have connected to the Beta Test environment but it disconnects me and says please check my connection. Then brings me back to the main game when I reconnect. Obviously this is happening to a few of us !

• Options
    Why I can't participate yet? What are the rewards for participating?
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,150 ★★★
    Seems like people are having trouble logging out beta and back into main..worked before now it's not
  • Options
    ArdiArdi Posts: 18
    sit7gishqwuq.png
    I face a similar issue. As soon as i click participate the game disconnects and sends me to a dead accountfw104gcipkdu.png
  • Options
    SeminioSeminio Posts: 3
    edited January 2018
    gx25cd2wusxw.png
    As I will test if it does not enable ... I thought I could go play without spending energy and I got sick ... Kabam this is not right I spend energy to test ..
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,150 ★★★
    Tony2231 wrote: »
    Got into beta a couple times and worked great. Now went back in and there’s no option to get back to regular server

Yup.. plenty of people in the chat room have this issue
  • Options
    ZenobleZenoble Posts: 3
    Una vez dentro no me dejaba salir del Hera el botón nuevo desapareció
  • Options
    f1ah88g3hwa8.png
    csp7d7egvxcj.png
  • Options
    OLLYGOLLYG Posts: 7
    Locked out of versus
  • Options
    I get a chance to select server as the game loads. Then it says disconnected from beta server, then I get the lost connection check your connection message. I click that and it goes to main server. I select beta and get a double . If I restart the game and go to main on startup screen then the double beta is back to single.bq8p9bx0qfy5.png
  • Options
    OLLYGOLLYG Posts: 7
    Have to log off game and back on to get out of beta
  • Options
    Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    Made it back to my own account thankfully. But now I’m no longer on beta server and still locked out of arena. Please help. I have to grind for sparky tomorrow.
  • Options
    IvylabIvylab Posts: 9
    bbat55v71u55.png

This is what I am getting currently at the moment.
  • Options
    8wtcxzglkfzj.png
  • Options
    I keep restarting the app and i'm having no luck. I'm really excited to participate! I'll be checking in periodically hoping for a fix.
This discussion has been closed.