**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Beta Test - Technical Issues Thread [PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST FOR STATUS]

Comments

• rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Nevermind logged out and back In all is well
  • SuicideKing2SuicideKing2 Posts: 4
    edited January 2018
    3d9zeq6u8jkj.png
    Been doing this for 20 mins now! Same problem as everyone else
  • 3d9zeq6u8jkj.png
    Been doing this for 20 mins now

We're looking into this right now.
  • We have just pushed a change that will enable the Auto-Fight button in the Beta Server. This should allow any player that is stuck in Auto-Fight mode to get out of it by toggling it off, but we are looking to collect your thoughts on Player's experience, and not the auto-fight capabilities. Please keep this in mind when providing feedback!
  • Clintonwalls101Clintonwalls101 Posts: 140
    Dual beta servers
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Tony2231 wrote: »
    there’s no option to get back to regular server

Same

calv859yzv9j.png

• I candy connect yo the beta game
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    I entered the beta server but am on another account once I did and now I’m locked here. No orange tab to go back.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Maybe the beta needed a beta???
  • clydemu2005clydemu2005 Posts: 13
    I cannot switch between beta and main game
  • AlphAzAzElZAlphAzAzElZ Posts: 3
    On aimerai tous donner notre ressenti pour la modification de redhulk et luke cage mais il est impossible de faire le test bêta!!
  • shespyshespy Posts: 3
    Ningún problema
  • GW316GW316 Posts: 6
    I have connected to the Beta Test environment but it disconnects me and says please check my connection. Then brings me back to the main game when I reconnect. Obviously this is happening to a few of us !

• Why I can't participate yet? What are the rewards for participating?
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Seems like people are having trouble logging out beta and back into main..worked before now it's not
  • ArdiArdi Posts: 18
    sit7gishqwuq.png
    I face a similar issue. As soon as i click participate the game disconnects and sends me to a dead accountfw104gcipkdu.png
  • SeminioSeminio Posts: 3
    edited January 2018
    gx25cd2wusxw.png
    As I will test if it does not enable ... I thought I could go play without spending energy and I got sick ... Kabam this is not right I spend energy to test ..
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Tony2231 wrote: »
    Got into beta a couple times and worked great. Now went back in and there’s no option to get back to regular server

Yup.. plenty of people in the chat room have this issue
  • ZenobleZenoble Posts: 3
    Una vez dentro no me dejaba salir del Hera el botón nuevo desapareció
  • f1ah88g3hwa8.png
    csp7d7egvxcj.png
  • OLLYGOLLYG Posts: 7
    Locked out of versus
  • I get a chance to select server as the game loads. Then it says disconnected from beta server, then I get the lost connection check your connection message. I click that and it goes to main server. I select beta and get a double . If I restart the game and go to main on startup screen then the double beta is back to single.bq8p9bx0qfy5.png
  • OLLYGOLLYG Posts: 7
    Have to log off game and back on to get out of beta
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    Made it back to my own account thankfully. But now I’m no longer on beta server and still locked out of arena. Please help. I have to grind for sparky tomorrow.
  • IvylabIvylab Posts: 9
    bbat55v71u55.png

This is what I am getting currently at the moment.
  • 8wtcxzglkfzj.png
  • I keep restarting the app and i'm having no luck. I'm really excited to participate! I'll be checking in periodically hoping for a fix.
This discussion has been closed.