Thanks ladies (Boss Rush Discussion!)

King363672King363672 Member Posts: 403 ★★★
edited March 2020 in General Discussion
Thanks ladies for this interactive and fun event .
Lagacy still gives me nightmare .
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Member Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Are we able to collect each title? If we run it multiple times?
  • KevanproGKevanproG Member Posts: 308 ★★
    edited March 2020
    I think so but not 100 percent sure if the chest is still their then yeah
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    Yep! You can run it as many times as you’d like to gather more Titles.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Member Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Yep! You can run it as many times as you’d like to gather more Titles.

Thank you!!!
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Member Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Cause I was not expecting this.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,944 ★★★★★
    Yes. You missed the ingame message and some videos on youtube
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★
    Must have missed it.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Member Posts: 1,249 ★★★★

Woohoo... collecting pointless titles... was really expecting more from that boss rush... well done on the roque though

Yeah it’s free stuff but not anything exciting and for anyone who would have to use items, not worth it at all
    It's not a quest meant for beginner players.
    Still you can participate in the solo events
  • A_Cay47A_Cay47 Member Posts: 73

Couldn't disagree more, it's only been out for 40 minutes. Just wait to see who the best counters are, but it's absolutely not for end game users in any way.

Let me know when you beat it and what counters you used.
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Member Posts: 244 ★★
    edited March 2020
    I never got how the Boss Rush only has one Difficulty, which is usually only for the End-Game players, since you need specific counters for all the fun and interactive nodes. Not to mention it’s designed by content creators.

Why aren’t there multiple lower difficulties, with the same 6 fights but Bosses at a lower PI similar to the Master and Heroic levels. Have maybe a node or two stripped as the difficulties lower, and of course rewards lowered as well. At least everyone can participate in it then, and still get something. Just my opinion...
  • A_Cay47A_Cay47 Member Posts: 73
    DalBot said:

As an endgame player I can tell you that this definitely wasn't targeted towards us. If you have an endgame level group of champs then this content is laughably easy. This content is more for the Uncollected crowd than even the Cavalier crowd.

That’s my point. The difficulty I really tough for people who need 5* and the people like you who it’s easy for, the rewards aren’t good.
  • DalBotDalBot Member Posts: 1,632 ★★★★★

I got ronan 😕

Could be worse, at least Ronan is a baller against content with a ton of buffs. I got.. OG Ironman from my 15K feature crystal :-/
  • RemeliRemeli Member Posts: 608 ★★★
    Easier boss rush ive ever run.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Member Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited March 2020

As u can see in the image, it's my roster can u guys help me out with the boss rush?
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Member Posts: 493 ★★★
    I'm uncollected also bro, and I completed the boss rush. You can do it to, believe in your champs. I didnt get to complete the last boss rush with Lagacy, so I worked harder, and got better.

Captain Marvel [Movie]
    Captain IW
    Nick Fury
    Hulk (Ragnarok)
    Ghost
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★
    I understand the point you're making, but that may also require other Content Creators at lower stages of progression to design and consult at that level as well. Then it would become quite a project. Just a thought.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Member Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I won’t consider myself a very endgame player (haven’t done a run of abyss yet) but this definitely isn’t geared towards end game players. The health pools are below 150k, the attack is welllllll below 10k, the nodes aren’t that difficult.

Endgame you’d see 250k+ health pools, stupid nodes and 10k+ attack. This is geared towards uncollected skilled players.
    You should be able to do it with that team.

It's not a matter of having the champions. It's a matter of having enough skill to use them
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Member Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Duped magneto
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★
    I’m kind wishing people didn’t drop the hammer and said it for end hammer right away but rather seeking for help and advice I’m sure this wil be completely in matter of 10 minutes giv or take then arund after a day or 2 ther wil be a lot of video out there