**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thanks ladies (Boss Rush Discussion!)

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I won’t consider myself a very endgame player (haven’t done a run of abyss yet) but this definitely isn’t geared towards end game players. The health pools are below 150k, the attack is welllllll below 10k, the nodes aren’t that difficult.

Endgame you’d see 250k+ health pools, stupid nodes and 10k+ attack. This is geared towards uncollected skilled players.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    You should be able to do it with that team.

It's not a matter of having the champions. It's a matter of having enough skill to use them
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Duped magneto
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    I’m kind wishing people didn’t drop the hammer and said it for end hammer right away but rather seeking for help and advice I’m sure this wil be completely in matter of 10 minutes giv or take then arund after a day or 2 ther wil be a lot of video out there
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Bring a corvus. Used mine for every fight excepy bwcv
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    A_Cay47 said:

That’s my point. The difficulty I really tough for people who need 5* and the people like you who it’s easy for, the rewards aren’t good.

So then again the point is that this content isn't for us. 10 minutes to get 20 sig levels on my OG Iron Man and nothing else doesn't make this particularly worthwhile. It's great for people who are trying to build a roster and who need another 5*. It'll actually be challenging for you and fun. Enjoy that for what it is.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,991 ★★★★★
    Did a featured for the first time in years. Got a Beast. ;-;
  • Boss Rush labeled as a DAILY QUEST. Does that mean the 10000x 5* Shards will RESET every day as well ??
    So that if you want multiple Titles, you should run them once each day ??
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Can u guys help me?
    Any tips that I can use against these champs?

PS: I am really sorry, my head was just bursting with anger. I would like to make this thread more productive
  • A_Cay47A_Cay47 Posts: 73
    Maybe I miss worded saying it’s for endgame users. I mean to say only endgame and cavalier can beat it. I’m sure there is a small number of uncollected that can actually beat this without using units
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Boss Rush labeled as a DAILY QUEST. Does that mean the 10000x 5* Shards will RESET every day as well ??
    So that if you want multiple Titles, you should run them once each day ??

Doubtful. Remember last time? Lol.
  • I just merged a bunch of discussions so we can chat about this in one place!
  • Glad you liked it @King363672!
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    AA should take care of x-23
    CAIW duped with tech and cosmic synergy should take care of medusa, rogue and QueenFrosty
    Quake for wasp...
    BWCV... not sure yet...
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 434 ★★★★
    Did the whole thing in under 10 minutes, while eating breakfast.

Would have liked to see a few difficulties, was not challenging at all for my roster.
  • I just merged a bunch of discussions so we can chat about this in one place!

Thanks, but you mistakenly merged some of the new Sunday Arena (missing 6* usage) posts into Boss Russ merged thread here as well.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    A_Cay47 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkFUmALH4hE

Someone doing it with 3* currently.. so.. yea..

An advanced end game user doing it on YouTube? Yeah that’s my point. Have you completed it yet?
    Yep.. had 20m on the transit bus and got er done.. gonna try with 5* later when at home and see if i can get it done quicker..
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    JessieS said:

It’s practically impossible for lower level players? Why not have a normal/ heroic and so setting with less powerful bosses? Seems weird to exclude so many players

Then you are not ready We all had to let many of these go before we could take these on. It's a rite of passage and everyone who has been playing for a couple year or longer had to earn their ability to complete these.

• phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    A_Cay47 said:

Couldn't disagree more, it's only been out for 40 minutes. Just wait to see who the best counters are, but it's absolutely not for end game users in any way.

Let me know when you beat it and what counters you used.
    I already beat it. Used Corvus for x-23, dexting for her to gain power and having her use enough sps to only use my sp2.
    Used him for Medusa as well, hitting into block and gaining an autoblock charge off her.
    Omega Red for Wasp using only mediums and heavies.
    OG Vision for Frost for power control and heal block.
    Corvus again for Rogue, hitting into block.
    And Quake for BWCV.

• Mukesh3294Mukesh3294 Posts: 2
    I do not like boss rush eq because low level players and medium level players are not able to complete this challenge. This event is only for big players. Really disgusting event. I lost 300 units on that emma and she has still 100% health because i have not certain champs for beating her. This event is totally disappointing. On womens day specials this event is not deserve to be in game.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Honestly, it felt quite bad. There were repeated nodes, which I do not like. If it were one and once, I'd be ok w it, but Aggression:regen was maybe 3x (idk, possibly only 2x) and invade was 2x too. Felt like they were outta ideas.

But some individual fights were undoubtedly fun. I especially enjoyed Medusa and BVCW. Even Rogue was quite a fun fight.
  • Mukesh3294Mukesh3294 Posts: 2

I do not like boss rush eq because low level players and medium level players are not able to complete this challenge. This event is only for big players. Really disgusting event. I lost 300 units on that emma and she has still 100% health because i have not certain champs for beating her. This event is totally disappointing. On womens day specials this event is not deserve to be in game.

Why did you even spend a single unit without having a counter for her? That's definitely on you, not the boss fight.
    I thought i can do it bro
    But i want to ask with kabam that is boss rush event only for big players not for us like medium and low level players??? Really disgusting
  • Apollo107Apollo107 Posts: 104
    Very lacklustre rewards, disappointing and a title, are you kidding me?
  • nfernonferno Posts: 64
    Got to dupe my 5* Luke thanks to this event. First boss rush I’ve ever run through. Usually walk away after the first fight, but didn’t feel too complicated this time around. Plus my roster’s reached a good point now