Compensation for 8% 12% Class Boosts? [Merged Threads] [Admin: Comp Coming]

15791011

Comments

  • Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    I used a ton on LOL and needed to use units because they did not work. Not crappy compensation and the oh we are sorry. This is a bigger deal then you are making it. Loyalty is not the main issue here. It is the units used for it not working and the deaths that occurred

    You didn't know they didn't work so you didn't use units because they didn't work. You are just now finding it out.

    Why are you being so rude and putting so much effort in trying to invalidate others opinions?

    We all have the right to express our opinions and Kabam is the only who should be answering us, not you. Unless you are speaking on their behalf.

    Because you are asking for compensation for something else besides the issue. You want more free stuff so you are using this as a platform to ask for it.


    No, Everything I said is related to this issue.
  • Tayyab82Tayyab82 Posts: 324 ★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Tayyab82 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

    No need to wait a year, just some sort of extra compensation for this. You also forgot that they didn’t warn us the boosts were not working once they discovered. I used some yesterday before I knew they were bugged, obviously Kabam was aware of it already.

    And I have used units to buy revives that I could have bought using loyalty. I decided to spend the loyalty in the boosts. And what about the boosts I got from the Alliance War Crystals ? How will we be compensated for that ?

    I agree that a detailed investigation mind not be possible or that it might take too long, but it still deserves some extra compensation, IMO.

    War crystal boosts are free. You didn't buy them at all so you shouldn't even get anything for them. You just want extra stuff. You are taking this opportunity to beg for more free stuff that wasn't part of the problem. You don't know when they found out as Adora has already said it was a very recent discovery.
    Tayyab82 wrote: »

    First of all since we are aware of issue now and we having this conversation on forum, I have right to put my points here. Argue upon it, don't use harsh words and try create a perception.

    Now back to my point. Do you get these boosts only from loyalty? From what I have seen War Crystal also often throws these boosts. The purpose of boost is to help your attack, never mind if you using it in war or quest, hence if boost ain't working as intended and someone has to use rev or potion he has all rights to ask for compensation.

    Also please check before writing, on other boosts I am clearly asking for a confirmation from Mods on whether they are working as intended or not since till 2 days back none of us were aware of issue with 8/ 10/ 12 boost. I don't see any wrong in it.

    Again, war crystals are free from either losing or winning. You didn't buy those crystals. Up until yesterday, you thought they worked just fine and now that you know they weren't you are trying to place blame of dying on the solely on the boosts themselves. Adora has already said compensation will only be loyalty. There is not 100% method to determine if you lost a fight because of the boost or your own skill.

    What free crystals you are talking about? Do you get those War crystal even when you are not participating. NO. So how come it's free. Will you call AW season rewards free? Will you be ok if those rewards you getting in the end doesn't work as intended? One have to participate putting time and effort to get these crystals and hence whatever Items we are getting from those crystals has to work. If they ain't, we have right to ask for compensation

    War is free to participate in? You don't pay to play AW.... so yes they are free.

    So you okay not getting any rewards e.g. Season rewards etc despite participating coz it's free to play. Great logic man.

    Going by this logic, people should not complain about nerfs like 12.0, not getting rewards despite completing events quests or story quests or look for high tier war alliances as those are free to play.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 6,161 ★★★★★
    Tayyab82 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Tayyab82 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

    No need to wait a year, just some sort of extra compensation for this. You also forgot that they didn’t warn us the boosts were not working once they discovered. I used some yesterday before I knew they were bugged, obviously Kabam was aware of it already.

    And I have used units to buy revives that I could have bought using loyalty. I decided to spend the loyalty in the boosts. And what about the boosts I got from the Alliance War Crystals ? How will we be compensated for that ?

    I agree that a detailed investigation mind not be possible or that it might take too long, but it still deserves some extra compensation, IMO.

    War crystal boosts are free. You didn't buy them at all so you shouldn't even get anything for them. You just want extra stuff. You are taking this opportunity to beg for more free stuff that wasn't part of the problem. You don't know when they found out as Adora has already said it was a very recent discovery.
    Tayyab82 wrote: »

    First of all since we are aware of issue now and we having this conversation on forum, I have right to put my points here. Argue upon it, don't use harsh words and try create a perception.

    Now back to my point. Do you get these boosts only from loyalty? From what I have seen War Crystal also often throws these boosts. The purpose of boost is to help your attack, never mind if you using it in war or quest, hence if boost ain't working as intended and someone has to use rev or potion he has all rights to ask for compensation.

    Also please check before writing, on other boosts I am clearly asking for a confirmation from Mods on whether they are working as intended or not since till 2 days back none of us were aware of issue with 8/ 10/ 12 boost. I don't see any wrong in it.

    Again, war crystals are free from either losing or winning. You didn't buy those crystals. Up until yesterday, you thought they worked just fine and now that you know they weren't you are trying to place blame of dying on the solely on the boosts themselves. Adora has already said compensation will only be loyalty. There is not 100% method to determine if you lost a fight because of the boost or your own skill.

    What free crystals you are talking about? Do you get those War crystal even when you are not participating. NO. So how come it's free. Will you call AW season rewards free? Will you be ok if those rewards you getting in the end doesn't work as intended? One have to participate putting time and effort to get these crystals and hence whatever Items we are getting from those crystals has to work. If they ain't, we have right to ask for compensation

    War is free to participate in? You don't pay to play AW.... so yes they are free.

    So you okay not getting any rewards e.g. Season rewards etc despite participating coz it's free to play. Great logic man.

    Going by this logic, people should not complain about nerfs like 12.0, not getting rewards despite completing events quests or story quests or look for high tier war alliances as those are free to play.

    You lost me. I don't have a clue what you are talking about now. Nothing you said pertains to the boosts.
  • Tayyab82Tayyab82 Posts: 324 ★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Tayyab82 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Tayyab82 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

    No need to wait a year, just some sort of extra compensation for this. You also forgot that they didn’t warn us the boosts were not working once they discovered. I used some yesterday before I knew they were bugged, obviously Kabam was aware of it already.

    And I have used units to buy revives that I could have bought using loyalty. I decided to spend the loyalty in the boosts. And what about the boosts I got from the Alliance War Crystals ? How will we be compensated for that ?

    I agree that a detailed investigation mind not be possible or that it might take too long, but it still deserves some extra compensation, IMO.

    War crystal boosts are free. You didn't buy them at all so you shouldn't even get anything for them. You just want extra stuff. You are taking this opportunity to beg for more free stuff that wasn't part of the problem. You don't know when they found out as Adora has already said it was a very recent discovery.
    Tayyab82 wrote: »

    First of all since we are aware of issue now and we having this conversation on forum, I have right to put my points here. Argue upon it, don't use harsh words and try create a perception.

    Now back to my point. Do you get these boosts only from loyalty? From what I have seen War Crystal also often throws these boosts. The purpose of boost is to help your attack, never mind if you using it in war or quest, hence if boost ain't working as intended and someone has to use rev or potion he has all rights to ask for compensation.

    Also please check before writing, on other boosts I am clearly asking for a confirmation from Mods on whether they are working as intended or not since till 2 days back none of us were aware of issue with 8/ 10/ 12 boost. I don't see any wrong in it.

    Again, war crystals are free from either losing or winning. You didn't buy those crystals. Up until yesterday, you thought they worked just fine and now that you know they weren't you are trying to place blame of dying on the solely on the boosts themselves. Adora has already said compensation will only be loyalty. There is not 100% method to determine if you lost a fight because of the boost or your own skill.

    What free crystals you are talking about? Do you get those War crystal even when you are not participating. NO. So how come it's free. Will you call AW season rewards free? Will you be ok if those rewards you getting in the end doesn't work as intended? One have to participate putting time and effort to get these crystals and hence whatever Items we are getting from those crystals has to work. If they ain't, we have right to ask for compensation

    War is free to participate in? You don't pay to play AW.... so yes they are free.

    So you okay not getting any rewards e.g. Season rewards etc despite participating coz it's free to play. Great logic man.

    Going by this logic, people should not complain about nerfs like 12.0, not getting rewards despite completing events quests or story quests or look for high tier war alliances as those are free to play.

    You lost me. I don't have a clue what you are talking about now. Nothing you said pertains to the boosts.

    Very simple. If am participating in War and getting War Crystal as reward, I would expect the item I received from that war crystal to work as intended. If it ain't, I should get compensated.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 6,161 ★★★★★
    Tayyab82 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Tayyab82 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Tayyab82 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

    No need to wait a year, just some sort of extra compensation for this. You also forgot that they didn’t warn us the boosts were not working once they discovered. I used some yesterday before I knew they were bugged, obviously Kabam was aware of it already.

    And I have used units to buy revives that I could have bought using loyalty. I decided to spend the loyalty in the boosts. And what about the boosts I got from the Alliance War Crystals ? How will we be compensated for that ?

    I agree that a detailed investigation mind not be possible or that it might take too long, but it still deserves some extra compensation, IMO.

    War crystal boosts are free. You didn't buy them at all so you shouldn't even get anything for them. You just want extra stuff. You are taking this opportunity to beg for more free stuff that wasn't part of the problem. You don't know when they found out as Adora has already said it was a very recent discovery.
    Tayyab82 wrote: »

    First of all since we are aware of issue now and we having this conversation on forum, I have right to put my points here. Argue upon it, don't use harsh words and try create a perception.

    Now back to my point. Do you get these boosts only from loyalty? From what I have seen War Crystal also often throws these boosts. The purpose of boost is to help your attack, never mind if you using it in war or quest, hence if boost ain't working as intended and someone has to use rev or potion he has all rights to ask for compensation.

    Also please check before writing, on other boosts I am clearly asking for a confirmation from Mods on whether they are working as intended or not since till 2 days back none of us were aware of issue with 8/ 10/ 12 boost. I don't see any wrong in it.

    Again, war crystals are free from either losing or winning. You didn't buy those crystals. Up until yesterday, you thought they worked just fine and now that you know they weren't you are trying to place blame of dying on the solely on the boosts themselves. Adora has already said compensation will only be loyalty. There is not 100% method to determine if you lost a fight because of the boost or your own skill.

    What free crystals you are talking about? Do you get those War crystal even when you are not participating. NO. So how come it's free. Will you call AW season rewards free? Will you be ok if those rewards you getting in the end doesn't work as intended? One have to participate putting time and effort to get these crystals and hence whatever Items we are getting from those crystals has to work. If they ain't, we have right to ask for compensation

    War is free to participate in? You don't pay to play AW.... so yes they are free.

    So you okay not getting any rewards e.g. Season rewards etc despite participating coz it's free to play. Great logic man.

    Going by this logic, people should not complain about nerfs like 12.0, not getting rewards despite completing events quests or story quests or look for high tier war alliances as those are free to play.

    You lost me. I don't have a clue what you are talking about now. Nothing you said pertains to the boosts.

    Very simple. If am participating in War and getting War Crystal as reward, I would expect the item I received from that war crystal to work as intended. If it ain't, I should get compensated.

    And you will. With loyalty. Possibly since it was a prize and didnt spend loyalty.
  • Tayyab82Tayyab82 Posts: 324 ★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Tayyab82 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Tayyab82 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

    No need to wait a year, just some sort of extra compensation for this. You also forgot that they didn’t warn us the boosts were not working once they discovered. I used some yesterday before I knew they were bugged, obviously Kabam was aware of it already.

    And I have used units to buy revives that I could have bought using loyalty. I decided to spend the loyalty in the boosts. And what about the boosts I got from the Alliance War Crystals ? How will we be compensated for that ?

    I agree that a detailed investigation mind not be possible or that it might take too long, but it still deserves some extra compensation, IMO.

    War crystal boosts are free. You didn't buy them at all so you shouldn't even get anything for them. You just want extra stuff. You are taking this opportunity to beg for more free stuff that wasn't part of the problem. You don't know when they found out as Adora has already said it was a very recent discovery.
    Tayyab82 wrote: »

    First of all since we are aware of issue now and we having this conversation on forum, I have right to put my points here. Argue upon it, don't use harsh words and try create a perception.

    Now back to my point. Do you get these boosts only from loyalty? From what I have seen War Crystal also often throws these boosts. The purpose of boost is to help your attack, never mind if you using it in war or quest, hence if boost ain't working as intended and someone has to use rev or potion he has all rights to ask for compensation.

    Also please check before writing, on other boosts I am clearly asking for a confirmation from Mods on whether they are working as intended or not since till 2 days back none of us were aware of issue with 8/ 10/ 12 boost. I don't see any wrong in it.

    Again, war crystals are free from either losing or winning. You didn't buy those crystals. Up until yesterday, you thought they worked just fine and now that you know they weren't you are trying to place blame of dying on the solely on the boosts themselves. Adora has already said compensation will only be loyalty. There is not 100% method to determine if you lost a fight because of the boost or your own skill.

    What free crystals you are talking about? Do you get those War crystal even when you are not participating. NO. So how come it's free. Will you call AW season rewards free? Will you be ok if those rewards you getting in the end doesn't work as intended? One have to participate putting time and effort to get these crystals and hence whatever Items we are getting from those crystals has to work. If they ain't, we have right to ask for compensation

    War is free to participate in? You don't pay to play AW.... so yes they are free.

    Also by this logic, people should not complain about missing shards etc from EQ as those also are Free to Play... Though I did find this post. Hypocrisy0y2fcsx1xzb2.png

    Lol wow. Ok. Soooo.... You're wrong here. Completely. When the Symbiote even was announced, they said it would be 18k T2A shards awarded. When you added it up from the rewards menu it was 15750. They later made the adjustment in the annoucement as it was a typo. Most likely copied from a previous event. I was asking about because I hadnt seen the correction yet. They made the correction and in fine with it. That post has NOTHING to do with any of this but good try.

    You explained it yourself. Now compare the scenario with War Crystal and Boost Items and hope you will understand what few of us are trying to highlight here. Thank you
  • Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 78
    Will we only be compensated for our spending on these boosts or the extra resources I used in AW and Champions Challenge because it wasn't working?
  • DocBDocB Posts: 77
    I thought I was just crazy or using them wrong lol
  • JdubJdub Posts: 12
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    hunteraven wrote: »
    I used units to boost what about deaths and items used due to improper functionality this is a real bad situation

    You would have only lost loyalty. There wouldn't be anything else associated with it. No units or potions.

    this is correct.
    that is not correct if you used potions and units to buy them while using the boost so tell me how I can get them back.

  • Lurker wrote: »
    I'm sure it was only broken 0.008% of the time. no compensation needed.


    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    Shots fired!!!! Hit the deck!!!

  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Would hope compensation doesn’t come in the form of boosts that expire because we won’t be able to use all the ones we spent in a 7 day period.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 555 ★★
    Will we only be compensated for our spending on these boosts or the extra resources I used in AW and Champions Challenge because it wasn't working?

    How would they know how many of these items were only used because of the bug?
  • TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    Science power boosts weren't working. I noticed not getting any power back after using sp2 fighting debuff immune mini bosses and bosses. I thought i wasn't doing enough crit damage to get the power back.

    I noticed it again whole doing last two paths of Champion's Clash event.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 555 ★★
    TaimurKhan wrote: »
    Science power boosts weren't working. I noticed not getting any power back after using sp2 fighting debuff immune mini bosses and bosses. I thought i wasn't doing enough crit damage to get the power back.

    I noticed it again whole doing last two paths of Champion's Clash event.

    How do you know that you did enough damage to get power back?
  • ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 41
    Good job Kabam. Recognised an issue, informed us and are looking at compensating the costs of resources people spent on them. Assuming I’m refunded all the loyalty I spent on boosts I used that had no benefit, good job 👍
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 6,161 ★★★★★
    Jdub wrote: »
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    hunteraven wrote: »
    I used units to boost what about deaths and items used due to improper functionality this is a real bad situation

    You would have only lost loyalty. There wouldn't be anything else associated with it. No units or potions.

    this is correct.
    that is not correct if you used potions and units to buy them while using the boost so tell me how I can get them back.

    You can only get these boosts with loyalty or opening a war Crystal from winning or losing. No other way. You couldn't have used units and you cant buy anything with potions.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 6,161 ★★★★★
    Tayyab82 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Tayyab82 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Tayyab82 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

    No need to wait a year, just some sort of extra compensation for this. You also forgot that they didn’t warn us the boosts were not working once they discovered. I used some yesterday before I knew they were bugged, obviously Kabam was aware of it already.

    And I have used units to buy revives that I could have bought using loyalty. I decided to spend the loyalty in the boosts. And what about the boosts I got from the Alliance War Crystals ? How will we be compensated for that ?

    I agree that a detailed investigation mind not be possible or that it might take too long, but it still deserves some extra compensation, IMO.

    War crystal boosts are free. You didn't buy them at all so you shouldn't even get anything for them. You just want extra stuff. You are taking this opportunity to beg for more free stuff that wasn't part of the problem. You don't know when they found out as Adora has already said it was a very recent discovery.
    Tayyab82 wrote: »

    First of all since we are aware of issue now and we having this conversation on forum, I have right to put my points here. Argue upon it, don't use harsh words and try create a perception.

    Now back to my point. Do you get these boosts only from loyalty? From what I have seen War Crystal also often throws these boosts. The purpose of boost is to help your attack, never mind if you using it in war or quest, hence if boost ain't working as intended and someone has to use rev or potion he has all rights to ask for compensation.

    Also please check before writing, on other boosts I am clearly asking for a confirmation from Mods on whether they are working as intended or not since till 2 days back none of us were aware of issue with 8/ 10/ 12 boost. I don't see any wrong in it.

    Again, war crystals are free from either losing or winning. You didn't buy those crystals. Up until yesterday, you thought they worked just fine and now that you know they weren't you are trying to place blame of dying on the solely on the boosts themselves. Adora has already said compensation will only be loyalty. There is not 100% method to determine if you lost a fight because of the boost or your own skill.

    What free crystals you are talking about? Do you get those War crystal even when you are not participating. NO. So how come it's free. Will you call AW season rewards free? Will you be ok if those rewards you getting in the end doesn't work as intended? One have to participate putting time and effort to get these crystals and hence whatever Items we are getting from those crystals has to work. If they ain't, we have right to ask for compensation

    War is free to participate in? You don't pay to play AW.... so yes they are free.

    Also by this logic, people should not complain about missing shards etc from EQ as those also are Free to Play... Though I did find this post. Hypocrisy0y2fcsx1xzb2.png

    Lol wow. Ok. Soooo.... You're wrong here. Completely. When the Symbiote even was announced, they said it would be 18k T2A shards awarded. When you added it up from the rewards menu it was 15750. They later made the adjustment in the annoucement as it was a typo. Most likely copied from a previous event. I was asking about because I hadnt seen the correction yet. They made the correction and in fine with it. That post has NOTHING to do with any of this but good try.

    You explained it yourself. Now compare the scenario with War Crystal and Boost Items and hope you will understand what few of us are trying to highlight here. Thank you

    You're trying to hard. Enjoy your loyalty compensation.
  • Doc_HolidayDoc_Holiday Posts: 4
    I can understand some stating the use of units and potions as a result of these boosts not working... you’re talking about a considerable amount of damage not done by boosts we have been spending excessive amounts of loyalty on... meaning we are taking more damage than we should have as the damage done is not what it was supposed to be... which costs us a death in war or even in questing.. or potions used to heal up for next fight because of damage taken that could’ve been avoided by the extra damage from these boosts that would end a fight considerably faster... I have been using these boosts in questing as well as war... and now you’re telling me the hundreds of thousands of loyalty spent is the reason I’m damn near loyalty broke now and can’t buy boosts needed for the upcoming war season.... I better be seeing alooooooot of loyalty returned... and you think you’re going to “compensate” the community appropriately... yeah I don’t see that happening... it hasn’t truly happened yet... transparency my ass... I’ve been playing this game since October of 2014........... and honestly it’s sad how you treat the community of players that have chosen to invest a large part of their lives to play your game as well as the money spent by a large amount of this community.... and you say you compensate... try putting yourself in our shoes... on the other side... where you’re not making any money on this game... then maaaaaybe..... just maybe.... you’ll truly understand... ****... it s got a truism and a ring to it........ no different than the rank up gems for the Ultron event... there may be a small number of peoae who were able to take advantage but it’s also the strongest players in the game... meaning you leave the weaker at a continued disadvantage as usual.... and you say transparency... 😂🤣....
  • Doc_HolidayDoc_Holiday Posts: 4
    I love how someone flagged my comment as spam😂🤣😂🤣
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,468 ★★★★★
    If you're referring to me, no. I disagree with words, not Flags. Although, I do disagree. The whole compounding of issues is not reasonable expectations.
    It starts with Loyalty, then people want Pots because they could have, might have won the Fights. Then War earnings, Shards, Glory from AQ, EQ earnings, lost wages from work, emotional distress,......on and on.
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 393 ★★★
    Players should be compensated for the loyalty spent for the items. What about the AW crystals that players received these items? If loyalty is paid out for those items, fine. But it shouldn’t be only boosts that were acquired through loyalty in the store.
Sign In or Register to comment.