**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance Potions NEED changing

1235»

Comments

• OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    There's only so much you can blame the system before you acknowledge the greed of people.

It’s a two way street and honestly an uphill battle for Kabam. Damned if they do, damned if they don’t do anything differently.

It will be like this until they release the next rank up resource and tie it to aq

• RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    JRock808 wrote: »
    Some people may not realize this,, but a dead r5 in aw is about 10-15 bucks to revive and heal.

How many people that Revive go to full Health? Not many that I know.

Also, if people are dying that often with an R5......

Again, you have no idea what you're talking about.

A little late to the convo. Read ahead next time. You'll see we got past that part.

Lol, no, no we haven't.
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    I agree that each potion is overpriced for what it does for 5 stars and above.

Even if Kabam doesn't switch to percent based hp potions, at least improve the current ones. make each potion heal twice what they currently heal.

The $ vs. unit value is ridiculous in this game. Especially regarding how much an alliance potion is worth vs real money.
    I wonder how Kabam will react when it's no longer sustainable. Will it be after the majority stops playing, or after whales stop spending on garbage deals.

Hard to say.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    JRock808 wrote: »
    Some people may not realize this,, but a dead r5 in aw is about 10-15 bucks to revive and heal.

How many people that Revive go to full Health? Not many that I know.

Also, if people are dying that often with an R5......

Again, you have no idea what you're talking about.

A little late to the convo. Read ahead next time. You'll see we got past that part.

Lol, no, no we haven't.

Interesting. The rest of us had moved on from that until you came in to point out that.