Options

application to lock the rotation

Was using an application to stop the rotation of the screen, because it turns in the middle of the battles, I have to me that does not modify the game, but I'm not sure, how to know which application I can use in the mobile phone that will not wash me to the ban?

Comments

• Options
    JaiPacholtesJaiPacholtes Posts: 15
    edited January 2019
    You dont need an application.. I dont know how it works with apple, but with android, you can deactivate the auto-rotation in the settings.
  • Options
    GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 217

even deactivating in android at the time the screen turns to the contrary, it does not have function to leave only in a position
  • Options

my intention is to know how I can identify an application that can ban me, to avoid it
  • Options

I wrote this topic to have some help from kabam, but with nothing yet ... I would like to know if I can use an application without problems that makes it impossible to rotate the screen ... then I banish it, I get without the help of the support, and a lot of recruiters judging me here and making jokes ...
  • Options
    ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151
    @Gomezlink I know exactly what you're dealing with. I use an Android with a rotation lock function. However, it doesn't work with this game. If I tilt my phone forward too fast the screen will flip. I've been riding in a car, we hit a bump in the road, and my screen flipped. I just have to be cautious during a fight not to move my phone too much.
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Its not the phone settings it's the Accelerometer and the gyrometer on the phone.
  • Options

I used an application, it worked perfectly, but with this wave of banishment I was afraid to use ... I do not know if locking the screen can be considered modifying the game ...
  • Options
    Aren’t the Screen lock settings just to prevent it from switching from landscape to portrait (or visa versa) ? Didn’t think it would lock it from flipping completely around (180* landscape to landscape) ?
  • Options
    Nvrmnd, built in screen lock on an older iPad did lock it from doing a complete flip.
  • Options
    SummonerNR wrote: »
    Aren’t the Screen lock settings just to prevent it from switching from landscape to portrait (or visa versa) ? Didn’t think it would lock it from flipping completely around (180* landscape to landscape) ?

so from portrait to landscape, I just wanted to know if I can use an app to lock the screen ... anyone use any? and has not yet taken a ban?