**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Kicking Members Before Season Rewards End - Solution

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 286 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    The original post attributes the responsibility to leaders and officers for recruiting someone bad.

It's impossible to know how people play (unless you know them or they're coming with a reference) until they've done a few Aqs and Aws. And even then, sometimes they do fine the first week or two but then it goes downhill from there.

If I had a penny for the number of people who assured me - prior recruitment - that they were super active, then went on to be leeches or ghosts. Or the ones who had a nice profile but had no idea how to play team modes or were mindboggingly bad... I'd be whaling it right now lol

Leaders and officers get nothing extra from this game to do a massive job which holds alliances together. Personally I'm happy to do the best for my team. But don't penalise us on top of everything... c'mon lol

This has been suggested many times before but, yes, it would be great and save a lot of time and grief to have more info on players pages to help us in the filtering process and avoid picking those bad apples :)
  • Options
    Kicking Someone before he gets his season reward, its really Suck. Just punish the one who kick him the same as the one he kicked. he does not have his season reward too.
  • Options
    Kicking Someone before he gets his season reward, its really Suck. Just punish the one who kick him the same as the one he kicked. he does not have his season reward too. @Kabam Miike Please give your attention to this matter
  • Options
    Kicking Someone before he gets his season reward, its really Suck. Just punish the one who kick him the same as the one he kicked. he does not have his season reward too. @Kabam Miike Please give your attention to this matter
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,282 ★★★★★
    Sounds like someone just got kicked lol
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Kabam can tell the difference between a player being kicked and a player leaving his alliance.

So if a summoner is leaving his alliance before the rewards, he should not get any as he renounced them by freely leaving its alliance.
    But a kicked summoner, after the cutoff, should still be eligible for the rewards he earned while with in its alliance.
  • Options
    BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    Gotta Admit I find it Annoying to have some Leech sit in the Alliance and wait for Rewards that other People are working for, many times I've looked into the Alliance Awards and see me and a few other players put in all the work and others did the minimum to collect the rewards, than you have 2 or 3 Black Sheep leave the Alliance right after the Season Rewards come in leaving you to fill the spots