**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

She-Hulk is the Strongest one there is!!!

Comments

• Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    Alexg85 wrote: »
    Lol at all you She Hulk owners with your 'kids' remarks insulting anyone trying to put down your precious She Hulk that you're ready to R5. Get over it, She Hulk should not be the strongest champ in the game

It’s the people with starlord calling people kids?

No. Even if I dont have Star LOrd i know he is stronger that she hulk. No need to even try to prove it.
  • Options
    gage201205gage201205 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Lol at all you She Hulk owners with your 'kids' remarks insulting anyone trying to put down your precious She Hulk that you're ready to R5. Get over it, She Hulk should not be the strongest champ in the game

I wasn't trying to call anyone out... I was just correcting everyone she is not too powerful no need to tone her down.. she is not even on the same level as several god tier champs and takes synergies and awhile to ramp that damage up.. yes she's good now but not too good
  • Options
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    H
    gage201205 wrote: »
    So to put this into perspective Brian grant messed up at 220 hits she had 30 furies

Star Lord
    Base attack r5 2454
    137.31 per combo × 220
    30,208.2 + 2454 = 32,662.2

She-Hulk
    Base attack 2755
    884.45 per fury × 30
    26,533.5 + 2755 = 29,288.5

She isn't better than starlord stop trying to get her nerfed already

Do you really believe these new kids. They probably never used a 5/65 SL. How about the shock damage, armor break, power drain or healblock you get on SP2. Lmao these kids nowadays

Shock Damage? You mean that random shock damage that comes out with a 1/4 chance?

Yes just like the other 3 utility effects
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    gage201205 wrote: »

I wasn't trying to call anyone out... I was just correcting everyone she is not too powerful no need to tone her down.. she is not even on the same level as several god tier champs and takes synergies and awhile to ramp that damage up.. yes she's good now but not too good
    I think damage wise she’s way up there considering she kills lol starlord faster than any other champ but like I said she has her downfalls such as being useless against skills
  • Options
    AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Why isnt she immune to poison?
  • Options
    I personally like most of the buffs in the beta test, but she still needs to be tweaked and my ideas how that could by possible like
    • increasing her survivability (increased physical resistance or some sort of regeneration)
    • Putting in a cap on how many passive furys she can gain
    • fix the bug where she’s get hurt by poison
    • combining the petrify and weakness debuff on the SP2
    • Have ability to gain multiple passive furys or convert them in to permanent ones through the SP3
  • Options
    G

She hulk it is indeed immune to poison
  • Options
    John757 wrote: »
    John757 wrote: »
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    So you have someone's screenshot. That means nothing to me. I can get one of those.

You need to cool it no need for personal attacks it’s a discussion

He attacks everyone that doesn't agree with him. Bulldozes everyone. If anyone says a word against him he cries that he's being bullied. He's attacked me personally plenty of times in the past. No, he gets no leniency from me.

Good job ignoring the fact I prove you wrong.

And no sir I have not attack you personally today. Sorry

MMic drops

To be fair, their isn’t a picture with your profile name to prove your point. Playing devils advocate

Yeah right, i described the picture I was taking. I am not giving tou my ingame. Good try

Dude don’t get angry with me, I was just pointing out why someone wouldn’t believe a picture

Dude i am not angry. I am happy.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

It’s a bug in the beta
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★

Neither should star lord.
  • Options
    I’ve seen SL kill SL in a similar number of hits but 45-60 seconds longer and in all instances it’s with either mutant synergy or ant man/ Yj synergy.

So yes she can currently kill SL faster than SL.
  • Options
    Markjv81 wrote: »
    I’ve seen SL kill SL in a similar number of hits but 45-60 seconds longer and in all instances it’s with either mutant synergy or ant man/ Yj synergy.

Sir with all due respect you are seeing a 4/55 SL not a 5/65. A 5/65 does not need any mutant or antman yj synergies
  • Options

Sir with all due respect you are seeing a 4/55 SL not a 5/65. A 5/65 does not need any mutant or antman yj synergies

No you’re incorrect. I know he doesn’t need the synergy but it in all cases it was still applied.

If you can show a sub 5 minute SL kill with no synergy then do so.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    @Jaded nice footage! Didn’t think about how Labyrinth evasion could mess up her Fury timing... Did you have Daredevil synergy for that fight?

I did, I had dd, venom the duck, ghulk and hulk.
  • Options
    This video explains SL time and hits with no synergies or suicides.

https://youtu.be/E1MylXMthqE
  • Options
    Lol, so no sub 5 minute video. So no SL with out synergy can’t do what she hulk does with synergy, so you were wrong?
  • Options
    Lol, so no sub 5 minute video. So no SL with out synergy can’t do what she hulk does with synergy, so you were wrong?

No i need a video of she ogre agaisnt another champ. She aint better than SL. I need she ogre vs maestro.

I soloed maestro with my SL with 260 hits so lets see if she beats that:

8f8m3ugwojb1.png
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Additionally it took she ogre 340 hits to kill SL. I have soloed SL for practice with My 5/65 SL in less than 250 hits so no.

And I can parry and block at will with SL. So NO
  • Options
    People stopped caring about total hit counts about 2 years ago, it’s time not hits, otherwise quake can kill everyone in 0 hits so in your theory she’s better than SL.

You’re clearly running synergy or boosts in that maestro fight.

And you’re still ignoring my point which is that currently she hulk can kill LOL SL faster than SL.

Do the fight with quake and let me know.
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    So you have someone's screenshot. That means nothing to me. I can get one of those.

wufugzbo84l5.jpg

https://us.v-cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/al/jc8lfhc86j64.jpegklaxidd1338m.jpeg
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Oops. Not exactly tech savvy.
  • Options

No i need a video of she ogre agaisnt another champ. She aint better than SL. I need she ogre vs maestro.

8f8m3ugwojb1.png

Other than universal class disadvantage, which SL also suffers, there’s nothing limiting her damage against maestro vs SL, so if she can do 3.3mil damage in less than 5 mins against SL then it’s reasonable to assume she can against maestro as well. The time would probably be slightly longer as his s1 animation is longer and probably has a higher base armour rating but these things also are in effect against SL.
  • Options

8f8m3ugwojb1.png

Yeah, 260 hits in, what, your 3rd or 4th go at him?

Haha this was my initially thoughts as well but with boosts and synergies it is actually theoritcaly possible to solo maestro in that number of hits.