**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

She-Hulk is the Strongest one there is!!!

12346»

Comments

• Options
    MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    So yes, It aint bragging if you can back it up.

actually dude it is bragging if you can back it up.
    if you cant back up what you say it is just talking BS.
    bragging is actually talking about something you have done to either make yourself feel good, make others feel bad, or make other see you as good.
  • Options
    MaatMan wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    So yes, It aint bragging if you can back it up.

actually dude it is bragging if you can back it up.
    if you cant back up what you say it is just talking BS.
    bragging is actually talking about something you have done to either make yourself feel good, make others feel bad, or make other see you as good.

Gonna be honest, I love doing that.

a lot of us do.
    it can be fun sometimes.
    but atleast you know what bragging is.
  • Options
    espo1espo1 Posts: 28
    When are they getting their buff?
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Lmao this comversation is getting ridiculous
  • Options
    CapWW2 said:

Lmao this comversation is getting ridiculous

Lol. This conversation was dead over a week ago
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    CapWW2 said:

And no, while I think She-Hulk is powerful, she is far & away from the #1 Champion in the meta. Her ramp is fairly long, & is highly difficult to maintain. Plus, it’s not always about the long fights. Sometimes, you need someone hitting hard right out of the gate, like Sparky, Medusa, Hyperion, Cap IW, Ghost or Corvus. And sometimes you need utility beasts like Void, Voodoo, Venom or Killmonger, in order to counter certain mechanics.

It’s not always about how high you can ramp up a Champion, because a lot of times, you need something different. I doubt we’ll be seeing She-Hulk in high tier AW Attack or AQ Map 6-7. But I do think she’ll be exceptionally good for places like LoL, RoL & Big Boss Fights.

I agree. She is very fine and she seems to have a proxima midnight ramp up similar in time. However to sustain those furies for some fights in LOL it is not practical. For example, i will metion the fights she will struggle either to bad matchup or inability to maintain her furies on a timely manner:

Agent Venom,

Electro

Black Widow

Guillotine

Moon Knignt

Magik

Black Panther civil War

Netflix Daredevil

Blue Cyclops

X-23

Spiderman OG

Juggernaut

Maestro

So far all those champs above I beat up with SL except Electro. So people should calm down and lower the narrative a notch. The fact that she probably beat SL a little faster does not mean she is better for LOL

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ngaexlrzOgY&feature=youtu.be