**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

She-Hulk is the Strongest one there is!!!

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    @CapWW2 @gage201205 Brother you gotta factor in that each of She-Hulks Fury Effects is also a 15% taunt; at 30 Furies her opponent has a 450% increased chance to use a special attack. This mean there’s essentially zero time wasted trying to bait specials.
    @CapWW2 @gage201205 Brother you gotta factor in that each of She-Hulks Fury Effects is also a 15% taunt; at 30 Furies her opponent has a 450% increased chance to use a special attack. This mean there’s essentially zero time wasted trying to bait specials.

Are you even serious? How about all the synergies and masteries needed to do that? My 5/65 SL requires no masteries and no synergies to be a demon.

She doesn’t need synergies lol none at all her fury potency synergy is good but negligible
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 573 ★★★

Are you even serious? How about all the synergies and masteries needed to do that? My 5/65 SL requires no masteries and no synergies to be a demon.

Thank you! I was about to mention that I don't know what Brian is running but I spent hours testing her and I couldn't stack furies like that
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    T
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    Aleor wrote: »
    if it's only 11%, it won't stack infinitely. bet start lord is better damage wise.

This is the most silly comment i have seen this month.

Yeaah...... with 35 furies my mediums were hitting at 40k so maybe get some data before picking which orifice to speak out of.

Please do that agaisnt someone different from SL. Please fight Agent venom and let me know!!!

I have completed LOL 100 percent so yeah I know a thing or 2. Even though she is better than before she is not stronger than SL by any strecht of your imagination. So think before sounding like an ..........

So, you've 100%'d LOL now and had trouble with the Challenge? And you prestige is 10k right? Man, you're so full of it.

I did not have trouble with the challenge I completed the challenge. I did not enjoyed the Rogue fight. Not enjoying a fight and having trouble are two different things. Second I did made a mistake about prestige and I could care less. I stopped calculating that garbage 2 years ago. It is the top 5 Pi champs divided by 5 without masteries.

And lastly yes. I have completed 100 percent LOL. Sory to tell you. Do you need proof and are you bluffing? Have you completed LOL. I bet you have not.
    gage201205 wrote: »

Thank you! I was about to mention that I don't know what Brian is running but I spent hours testing her and I couldn't stack furies like that
    No masteries would affect the fury length by a massive amount 0.8 seconds max and no synergies affect the fury length
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Here’s how I would change her if I were the King of Kabam...

1- Replace her Fury buffs with Precision buffs. This would prevent her damage from increasing endlessly but still keep it at very impressive levels. It would also be more accurate to her character; She-Hulk has always been about using her strength intelligently and strategically where Bruce Banner is all about the limitless Fury.

2- The Slow Effect should be toned down; 100% Ability Accuracy Reduction for 12 seconds is outrageous, especially when it’s attatched to her Heavy Attack; It’d be more palatable if it came from a Special Attack. I also think it’s too potent and long lasting.

3- Her SP2 is ridiculously good; Power Lock and Heal Block for 15 seconds is godlike... If it must stay put it on her SP3 cause damn... 15 seconds!

Her fury buffs aren't as broken as you seem think, definitely very very strong but it doesn't make her damage as consistently strong as champions say stark spidey because their duration is based on champion size. On most fights you'll have at best 10-20 furies max and they will fall off from time to time. It's actually very balanced and makes the champion amazing yet not broken. Fury is fine as it is.

The heavy attacks are not 100% ability accuracy reduction it's just a 100% evade and unstoppable ability reduction. Obviously very strong but there are champions that counter evade better and have more general ability accuracy reduction. The only thing that makes this ability so great is the unstoppable stopping. There are already existing champions that can do similar things in terms of evade countering and the only real top use for it at the moment is brawl and aspect of war so it's quite a niche ability that while very good against isn't unbalanced.

There are already champions that do heal and power block better so I don't know why you what all these abilities nerfed. First off it's not a straight up power lock like magik, its only stops passive power gain effects. Void does power and heal block plus a strong reversal, much stronger than this. Cap IW can also power and heal block but right off the bat without specials.

If these changes go through she hulk will be an amazing champion for sure but all of her abilities look based on the game play videos we have available very strong but with certain caveats that stop them from being brokenly overpowered. In my opinion, there is nothing that has to be changed and if she comes into the main game with these changes intact it will be a fantastic change.

No masteries would affect the fury length by a massive amount 0.8 seconds max and no synergies affect the fury length

Yes they do Daredevil does? Did you play the beta?

Yes they do Daredevil does? Did you play the beta?
    Sorry forgot about that synergy but still 15% isn’t a large amount

Yes how about extended fury and enhanced fury. Did you read the descriptions?

Yeah 20% fury on 884 is pretty substantial too with 30 furies
    Yeah, I'm just some noob. I've completed easy path of LOL and no I don't believe for a second you've 100%'d it. Half the stuff you spout is provably false.

Anything else brotha?

jc8lfhc86j64.jpeg

Yeah 20% fury on 884 is pretty substantial too with 30 furies
    I suppose but you can’t say she doesn’t kill faster then starlord unless you can get a vid of starlord killing under 4 minutes in which case I’ll stand mistaken
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    kabam wasn't kind enough to give me beta test access, but her furies buffs are passive, so are you sure masteries would prolong it?
    So you have someone's screenshot. That means nothing to me. I can get one of those.

You need to cool it no need for personal attacks it’s a discussion
    So you have someone's screenshot. That means nothing to me. I can get one of those.

Lmao i will get one now entering the quest and showing you the rewards. Give me a sec

k4vawhcrfnjj.jpeg

You can see my 5/65 SL and my 6 star Nebula in the grey area
    @Sungj good points. I didn’t mean to spread misinformation; I just oversimplified the points I was trying to make which I shouldn’t have. Anyway...

I find it pretty easy to stack her Furies once you have 4 or 5 under your belt. At that point the opponent has an extra 75% chance to use a special and it’s actually pretty hard to lose them. It is sort of hit and miss for the first few furies though since the opponent doesn’t throw specials as often.

Yeah she is a power house now. I never tought in my wildest dreams that mh duped 5 star shehulk will be ranked lmao. I have a 6 star red hulk that will benefit from her. I would say she has become the best champ after capIW for variant chapter 3

He attacks everyone that doesn't agree with him. Bulldozes everyone. If anyone says a word against him he cries that he's being bullied. He's attacked me personally plenty of times in the past. No, he gets no leniency from me.
    No need to stoop to his level then two wrongs don’t make a right

He attacks everyone that doesn't agree with him. Bulldozes everyone. If anyone says a word against him he cries that he's being bullied. He's attacked me personally plenty of times in the past. No, he gets no leniency from me.

Good job ignoring the fact I prove you wrong.

And no sir I have not attack you personally today. Sorry

MMic drops

No need to stoop to his level then two wrongs don’t make a right

Of course I agree with you 100 percent. My level is a little higher than someone that has just completed the easy path. Nothing wrong with that but I know a think or 2 about LOL. She hulk playstyle does not fit many fights in LOL but again keep on working hard and you will get there with this other brotha.
    To be completely honest the Daredevil synergy is very helpful to get the ball rolling on her fury buffs. That said he’s got access to some sexy power gain synergies so he’s not the worst teammate to have on the bench.

Ye I’d recommend if your gonna do a lol run bring daredevil and a hulk and then someone to deal with skill champs
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★

MMic drops

To be fair, their isn’t a picture with your profile name to prove your point. Playing devils advocate
    John757 wrote: »

MMic drops

To be fair, their isn’t a picture with your profile name to prove your point. Playing devils advocate

Yeah right, i described the picture I was taking. I am not giving tou my ingame. Good try
    Alexg85 wrote: »
    Lol at all you She Hulk owners with your 'kids' remarks insulting anyone trying to put down your precious She Hulk that you're ready to R5. Get over it, She Hulk should not be the strongest champ in the game

It’s the people with starlord calling people kids?