Do you think that the realm of gold missions should be set for every Sunday?

ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
edited July 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Please, in addition to voting, feel free to make other suggestions.

Do you think that the realm of gold missions should be set for every Sunday? 52 votes

Yes.
78%
RotmgmoddyRagamugginGunnerElblaggaPhoenixKingYelin547ralmadaKronos987654321SlowDigzFuzzylumpsTheLazyKingAEG93mum_m2CapWW2Warofgods13514raja_sTheSOURAMegaVoltswSWeaponXPurveyorLucashood123456 41 votes
No.
21%
NoobeeusLeNoirFaineantstakAddyosRydertheblackadqqedfyvrAppleisgodHazemLiongrisH3llbatWreakingHavoc 11 votes

Comments

  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Yes.
    It needs to be possible to get low on a resource. If it's too easy to stock up you may as well eliminate it. Loved the gold quests but every week is too much.

    This is fair. But, the methods of obtaining gold has not changed since the games creation yet we have access to WAY more champions, catalyst, ISO, etc. which cost way more gold. Gold needs to catch up like everything else did.
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    Yes.
    I think if you limit it to 1 every week that's acceptable. 24 hour quest. Exploration and completion are all you get gold from of course. Would be reasonable at that point. Not the every few hours when it pops up periodically.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Yes.
    It needs to be possible to get low on a resource. If it's too easy to stock up you may as well eliminate it. Loved the gold quests but every week is too much.

    Good point. Perhaps the gold amount received from completion, exploration and from the chests (or maybe omit the chests and make it so gold can only be earned from completion and exploration) should be reduced quite a bit. Not too low that it makes it not worth it, and not too high that makes gold farming from arenas and other quests obsolete.

    Maybe, at Master level... 60k gold if you explore the entire thing? It's worth it, and not really too high.
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    No.
    Stop wanting everything RIGHT NOW.

    Be patient and just put in the time. I have an almost 500K account, and have 16.4 million gold.

    I have been playing for 2 years and hardly spent anything (maybe $500)

    You only want this because its the resource people who don't arena much need the most.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Yes.
    Noobeeus wrote: »
    Stop wanting everything RIGHT NOW.

    Be patient and just put in the time. I have an almost 500K account, and have 16.4 million gold.

    I have been playing for 2 years and hardly spent anything (maybe $500)

    You only want this because its the resource people who don't arena much need the most.

    I hate to disagree with you but several things are cringe worthy and down right painful in your response:

    $500 is a LOT! considering that's easily 8 full console games that's a lot for a mobile game

    Secondly, even after going for 11%-25% twice for the Fixit arena, 100% on Web and recently running 4 quests in 5.2 to get the grandmasters favor... as well as milestones for Miles-Mirales round 1 and 7.5m in GP round2… yeah gold doesn't last long… between a steady flow of T4cc and large donations to acquire that flow (and T4b arenas being a constant drain) even ranking up a 3* to 2/20 from 1/10 is a huge drain… in fact I often have entire WEEKS between actually ranking up a 4* to r5 and maxing their level out at 5/50 due to a lack of reliable gold income that doesn't interfere with a job

    Lastly you fail to actually realize that the barrier between r4 and r5 has lessened lately due to Gloryand Master Fragment Crystals allowing many players to actually have the resources to rank champions up to r5 (or even r3 for 5*s)

    An extra 200k at master difficulty would allow a player to rank up a 4/40 to 5/25 roughly and the amount of ISO would still present a huge problem

    Also there would likely be 4 total quests that are Easy-Master which even on a 24h time period at most someone would be able to use 310 energy a day includig a full energy of 70/70 before the 24h starts that's only about 4.5 total maximum energy meaning that if master and heroic are the big ticket items at 150k and 200k a pop together at let's say 3-4 energy a tile respectively that'd drain an easy 150-170 energy for 350k gold once a week this would actually work

    Also the max daily (natural) energy is also assuming one goes almost without sleep or work unless actively working around such restraints

    Assuming one depleted all energy before bed and slept 7 hours, woke up used ALL energy, went to work for 9-5 (8 hours) that's currently only 140 energy available

    It's still be 8pm at the earliest one would be able to collect ALL the gold from heroic and Master taking away from story exploration or progress in RttL or even putting of Event Quests. This would also not fix the issue of a lack of ISO as the Gold Quest would not have ANY chests or random enemy drops so only gold!
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    No.
    I really DON'T need any more gold (probably ever). Haven't been below 500,000 for over six months
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Yes.
    adqqedfyvr wrote: »
    I really DON'T need any more gold (probably ever). Haven't been below 500,000 for over six months

    Yes but does it HURT you to allow others to rank up their champs? I have more then enough T4 Science catalysts should no one be able to get them anymore?

    What about T1 Alpha? Should I bar others who may have issues getting them because I personally have over a dozen in my overflow?
  • FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    Yes.
    it's something worth considering with 5* being easier (becoming) to reach. They really do cost an insane amount to level. It doesn't need to be a lot - 1 run allowed; 100k ? Wont be that bad just a boost
  • RentonXDRentonXD Posts: 132
    I would prefer a realm of ISO mission. ;)
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    No.
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    Noobeeus wrote: »
    Stop wanting everything RIGHT NOW.

    Be patient and just put in the time. I have an almost 500K account, and have 16.4 million gold.

    I have been playing for 2 years and hardly spent anything (maybe $500)

    You only want this because its the resource people who don't arena much need the most.

    I hate to disagree with you but several things are cringe worthy and down right painful in your response:

    $500 is a LOT! considering that's easily 8 full console games that's a lot for a mobile game

    Secondly, even after going for 11%-25% twice for the Fixit arena, 100% on Web and recently running 4 quests in 5.2 to get the grandmasters favor... as well as milestones for Miles-Mirales round 1 and 7.5m in GP round2… yeah gold doesn't last long… between a steady flow of T4cc and large donations to acquire that flow (and T4b arenas being a constant drain) even ranking up a 3* to 2/20 from 1/10 is a huge drain… in fact I often have entire WEEKS between actually ranking up a 4* to r5 and maxing their level out at 5/50 due to a lack of reliable gold income that doesn't interfere with a job

    Lastly you fail to actually realize that the barrier between r4 and r5 has lessened lately due to Gloryand Master Fragment Crystals allowing many players to actually have the resources to rank champions up to r5 (or even r3 for 5*s)

    An extra 200k at master difficulty would allow a player to rank up a 4/40 to 5/25 roughly and the amount of ISO would still present a huge problem

    Also there would likely be 4 total quests that are Easy-Master which even on a 24h time period at most someone would be able to use 310 energy a day includig a full energy of 70/70 before the 24h starts that's only about 4.5 total maximum energy meaning that if master and heroic are the big ticket items at 150k and 200k a pop together at let's say 3-4 energy a tile respectively that'd drain an easy 150-170 energy for 350k gold once a week this would actually work

    Also the max daily (natural) energy is also assuming one goes almost without sleep or work unless actively working around such restraints

    Assuming one depleted all energy before bed and slept 7 hours, woke up used ALL energy, went to work for 9-5 (8 hours) that's currently only 140 energy available

    It's still be 8pm at the earliest one would be able to collect ALL the gold from heroic and Master taking away from story exploration or progress in RttL or even putting of Event Quests. This would also not fix the issue of a lack of ISO as the Gold Quest would not have ANY chests or random enemy drops so only gold!

    $500 in 2 years is NOT a lot. $5 per week for a 'hobby' is a not a lot.

    If you have a 500k account you'll know that things take time and this time taken you'll accrue a lot of crystals and get a lot of dupe champs. I currently have over 2000 iso in my stash that generally gets sold due to expiring.

    Also I know what it takes to keep ranking champs and I only have 1 3* champ that isn't maxed.
  • ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    Yes.
    My personal case (and for many other players - majority?):

    Can't do much arenas
    Can't do all daily/special missions

    I have ISO and catalysts to up at least 3 heroes, but no gold. Add to this the weekly donations for map 5. For that people who don't have the necessary time to farm necessary amount of resources, I think just ONE weekly gold mission is enough and a big support.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Yes.
    Gimme Gimme Gimme.
  • ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    Yes.
    Came here to disagree because you have a lot of gold is just selfish.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 912 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    No.
    I voted no because I disagree about having the gold realm so frequently. I'd love for gold realms to come back to augment my 5.8 million in gold, but not every week.

    You can't expect to get everything so easy in the game with a minimal amount of effort. The game will become boring very fast if that was the case. If you are also doing map5 then you know resources have to be donated to run those higher maps. Either find the time to play the game more, start doing lower level AQ maps or work out a deal with a friend to meet your gold donation requirements in exchange for donating something else like loyalty.

    Hopefully Kabam decides to be generous and bring back gold realms in the near future, but I respectfully disagree on it being a weekly event.
  • ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    Yes.
    One realm for month sounds good too.
Sign In or Register to comment.