**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Quake aftershock not applying the correct damage. [Under Investigation]

rockstar323rockstar323 Member Posts: 57
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I have a 5/50 4* Quake. I should be applying 430.98 damge per each point in the scale. 10 points should be 4309.8 damage. Against a 4/55 SL it applied 3 ticks of 541, 1623 total, and against a 4/55 Magik it applied 3 ticks of 739, 2217 total.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Member Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    On the old forums it was shown to only last half as long as the stated length, nothing came of it though.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there @rockstar323. Thanks for letting us know about this. I'm going to take this to the team, and I'll let you know once I have more information.
  • justin1anjustin1an Member Posts: 2
    I am also experiencing the same issue. I have a 4/55 quake and the damage is not scaling correct as well. Approx 640 damage per point in the scale for a 5* Rank 4. 10 points should be 6400 damage but it's only registering 3 ticks at approx 900 damage each 2700 total. Please address this issue.
  • rockstar323rockstar323 Member Posts: 57
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey there @rockstar323. Thanks for letting us know about this. I'm going to take this to the team, and I'll let you know once I have more information.

That's great, thanks!
    Is there any update for this issue?
    @KabamWolf, any update?
  • SvainSvain Member Posts: 453 ★★
    Wow this took a long time to fix, not that I'm surprised
  • AfflictionAffliction Member Posts: 382 ★★
    Y'all try swipping back and holding for a heavy yet? Timing is crazyyyy long.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »

What about quake not charging her heavy properly, there has been loads of threads on it but gone ignored