Conflicted Brag/Rank Up Post

So for the last 2 months, I have been gung ho on taking my sparky to 5/65 as my 2nd maxed out 5 star champ. Since then, the cavalier crystal was released and I decided to whale out for once in my life. Shockingly, I got some amazing 5 star champs from about 20 of these crystals and now I dont know what to do any more. I am close to my 6th t2a, but now I cant decide if sparky is worth 5/65 when the champs I pulled are also amazing and could be taken to 4/55 right away. This could serve as a PSA that the cavalier crystals are probably worth it too if you can buy at least 3 or 4 in a chunk. Still in shock that I pulled all those champs below from caviler crystals. Also, everyone but sparky is unduped.

Conflicted Brag/Rank Up Post 66 votes

Sparky 5/65
43%
Hort4Lvernon15WrathfulRavenSpiderCoolsaxelelf_1WerewrymCupidSevSynStagedear85Charlie_Sceneshadow_lurker22Shadow_PhoneixClydaniaMaldroit2Rougeknight87KinkyWizard1The_Boss9Colinwhitworth69MrOnizukaHerrPopop 29 votes
Gladiator Hulk 4/55
1%
The_Watcher 1 vote
Domino 4/55 (dont have massacre, just rulk)
21%
Animejay70WhiteManInigoBen345qRepto23JakearoundThe_UnknownMitchell35jkcjmijiDjinAFkillerahark02MasterBearWill43Ægon0710 14 votes
Omega Red 4/55
16%
danielmathTendersquad1haunted_memoryIncitatus666XxLoganTDCxXTankRichardsonZipioSpeedro420SpookyKonan2Huntspyjalin_panduru 11 votes
Cap IW 4/55
13%
LibralonixThunderGodzeezee57InfinityM04Dennis_83Ultimatesaber32Dose_ResponsiveNichj99_chrispy_j 9 votes
Wasp 4/55 (dont have ghost)
3%
Spity68Foxhero007 2 votes

Comments

• zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 1,205
    Cap IW 4/55
    A lot of variables to factor in here, but just speaking in general i voted Cap, who I happen to have 5/65 max sig. Assuming none are awakened is there potential (AG) to awaken any? Omega becomes a much stronger option awakened. Is LoL a high priority, what does the top of your current roster look like, etc? All unduped with no prospect of awakening in the foreseeable future I'd lean towards Domino, if you have Blade as that lone 5/65 and are gunning for LoL I'd go Sparky and so on.
  • PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 793
    zeezee57 said:

A lot of variables to factor in here, but just speaking in general i voted Cap, who I happen to have 5/65 max sig. Assuming none are awakened is there potential (AG) to awaken any? Omega becomes a much stronger option awakened. Is LoL a high priority, what does the top of your current roster look like, etc? All unduped with no prospect of awakening in the foreseeable future I'd lean towards Domino, if you have Blade as that lone 5/65 and are gunning for LoL I'd go Sparky and so on.

My current 5/65 is corvus. I wont see a 5 star AG anytime soon either as im not going for that in the intel store.

Im in a retired alliance so AW and AQ dont matter to me as they are supe easy with my roster. I have done easy LoL and will never explore it. My main focus is Variant and Act 6. I only have a 4 star blade as well
  • Cap iw and gulk are great in variant and act 6, sparky is a really hard hitter I have at R5, he clears a ton of content for me, then again I don't have a corvus. Also I don't know about your roster whether you need a double immune or not. So I'd say omega red is the best currently for me if you can dupe him. Wasp I've never found a use for her.gulk I'd rather I get a 6* . Capiw and omega, cap if unduped , omega if duped
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 262
    There’s too much information missing for me to give a definitive answer.

I would wait to 5/65 Stark till he is awakened. If Omega is awakened, I would take him up first. If not, Domino or Cap IW would be the next in line. If any of those 3 are awakened then they would be my personal 5/65 candidate over Stark unless you can awaken him. Even then they’re still contenders.

Lots of good options!
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 1,419
    Omega Red 4/55
    If he's awakened, Omega is BY FAR the best one on your list
  • PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 793
    JChanceH9 said:

There’s too much information missing for me to give a definitive answer.

I would wait to 5/65 Stark till he is awakened. If Omega is awakened, I would take him up first. If not, Domino or Cap IW would be the next in line. If any of those 3 are awakened then they would be my personal 5/65 candidate over Stark unless you can awaken him. Even then they’re still contenders.

Lots of good options!

My Sparky is awakened lol
  • KinkyWizard1KinkyWizard1 Posts: 911
    Sparky 5/65
    5/65 Spidey is better than any of those at 4/55. He’s arguably better than any of them at 5/65. Depends on how comfortable you are with him and your play style.