**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Favorite MCU Movie Scenes

Comments

• MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    Captain America Civil War: Airport scene
    Captain America Civil War: Airport scene
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    dot_ditto said:

Puny God!

(can't link a gif properly .. *shrug*)

You need to download it in gif format and press the little icon on the comment box that looks like a mountain with a sun. Should work. Just press that, put in gif and nothing else and it should work
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    Fav scene is that chill-out after party in AoU, where they all try to lift Thor’s hammer. I like that cause it’s the last time the Avengers we’re together doing nothing important, just like regular people.

After that movie, they disband, with Thor returning to Asgard, Hulk going to space and stuff, the Hawkeye gets house-arrested and then all the Endgame shenanigans happen.

But if you want a fighting scene, then ok. Wanda crushing Thanos by herself in Endgame
    That was epic.
  • obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 698 ★★★
    Avengers: Endgame

A small scene consisting of 2 words...

"Avengers assemble!"

Waited for a decade worth of MCU movies to hear that.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Terra said:

dot_ditto said:

Puny God!

You need to download it in gif format and press the little icon on the comment box that looks like a mountain with a sun. Should work. Just press that, put in gif and nothing else and it should work
    tried a couple times . couldn't get it . might try again in future .. *shrug* ... ;) not a big deal ... :) but thanks for the tip!
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    Aunt May catching Peter in his Spider suit at the end of the movie.

What the FU-

Smash-cut to credits.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Well this Thread came back to life. Some good Scenes. Thanks for sharing, guys.
  • ScholiaScholia Posts: 116
    Captain America being worthy of picking up thors hammer

Followed by all of WS. The best movie created in the MCU IMO
  • JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 117
    The scene in Infinity War when the Guardians of the Galaxy meet Dr Strange, Tony Stark and Spiderman.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    dot_ditto said:

Puny God!

• UltraeggUltraegg Posts: 74
    The scene where iron man dies
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Ultraegg said:

Nvm ignore me, misunderstood your comment. Have you seen the alternative cut though? I like that one even better
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Terra said:

Ultraegg said:

Nvm ignore me, misunderstood your comment. Have you seen the alternative cut though? I like that one even better
    The one where every one kneels down and stuff? I found it an over-exaggeration tbh. It felt too forced imo. The memorial scene at the end is enough (and I’m still angry we didn’t have anything for Black Widow ;-;)
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    First one ; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcYw7XY38Kc (3.15-3.25)
    Second one ; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z68MRjRpwdo ( bring..me...THANOS!! )
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    Infinity war, Thor first gets to Wakanda as he running saying bring me Thanos. When he jumps and the sky turns black and slams storm breaker into the ground. Another is Thor Ragnorok, when Hela ask him, what were you the god of again? Then the bridge scene that follows. Thor has many great scenes in the MCU, I even like the fat Thor scenes.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Thi101 said:

Terra said:

Ultraegg said:

The one where every one kneels down and stuff? I found it an over-exaggeration tbh. It felt too forced imo. The memorial scene at the end is enough (and I’m still angry we didn’t have anything for Black Widow ;-;)
    I'm glad they edited that out as well. That was way too over the top and in my opinion it detracted from the personal tragedy of the scene. That scene should have been about Tony and his sacrifice, not everyone else and their reaction to it. The funeral scene was in my opinion a better way to give Tony his due at the end of the fight, and in a completely different scene focus on the legacy he left behind.
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★

>:)
  • john_dixon26john_dixon26 Posts: 28
    Mine is, when Captain America fighting with Thor's hammer and his shield to defeat Thanos. Awesome ♥♥♥♥♥
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFmKZN7jtM8
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Mine is either Thor, Cap and Iron Man Vs Thanos in Endgame or the scene where Mysterio tricks Spiderman into thinking he was nick fury.
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVgGhLRu54U
    The added effects just make it even better XD
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but it’s either when cap lifts mjölnir and fights Thanos, or when in Doctor Strange they run and see all the cities collapsing on one another.
    I love the Mjolnir scene. Nice throwback.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★

• DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

• Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209
    Haven't seen anyone mention these two. Cap one on one with Thanos in Endgame and the Mysterio Illusion scene in FFH. Hopefully that will change when Doom makes his first MCU appearance (he is my favorite Marvel villain).
  • Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209
    I want to see Doom pimp slap someone, like his heavy attack in game, but in the MCU. That would be awesome.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    When thanos snapped half the universe away I was happy that was my favourite scene

When thanos snapped half the universe away I was happy that was my favourite scene

Gotta admit, I had a list....