**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Last Stand opinions

Last Stand opinions 58 votes

love it
12%
TerraCupidStarKillerVIIDarthPhalSDPIKONLoic912 7 votes
up the rewards
50%
Frostyabiew78TendersquadFoxhero007Osfan8HahaboboChampioncriticshadow_lurker22Shadow_PhoneixAdarshmahadevRockypantherxHelicopter_dugdugdugRehan010_pontusumbraGritabitẞlооdUltimatesaber32FlintTheSavagePIZZATIMEThe_Watcher 29 votes
trash it
27%
DrZolazuffyTimrosTOMCAT19Troy_Elric123SociopathKobster84AleorMarkg25FhfjghhggggjfhfjgSpookykonanX_Factor_AgentlukakaDwhalen8554LordGenesisNarwhal52x 16 votes
just make it enjoyable
10%
BrandonmballouHalleyRafikiiJayCeeGeorgiaDawgMarri_2 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    ZeepZorpZeepZorp Posts: 111 ★★
    up the rewards

The Last Stand Crystals, especially the Greater ones, are a literal joke. Kabam needs a reminder that it’s April 28th, not April 1st.

It's a bit sad because April 1st had a decent, short but fun event.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    trash it
    For a tie-in to a movie event this enormous, the Kabam game event is an embarrassment. Or maybe I’m just salty because I pulled another dupe of 5* Falcon, Juggs and IP today. Or both.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    StarKillerVIIStarKillerVII Posts: 75
    love it
    Don’t worry... be happy
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    up the rewards
    I voted this, but really I think they have good rewards. They just need to narrow it down a bit more by removing the absolutely terrible rewards.
  • Options
    PEKKACHUPEKKACHU Posts: 136
    up the rewards
    I like the concept of the last stand quest, but the crystals especially the greater last stand crystal is just a joke. 0.1% for an awakening gem? Kabam should really consider the endgame hype as a "historical" event and give out great rewards
  • Options
    RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    just make it enjoyable
    DrZola said:

For a tie-in to a movie event this enormous, the Kabam game event is an embarrassment. Or maybe I’m just salty because I pulled another dupe of 5* Falcon, Juggs and IP today. Or both.

Dr. Zola

werd, i got 6* antman and kinda wished i didnt open my crystal...
  • Options
    Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    just make it enjoyable
    I will say that it's very easy to accumulate 10k shards. I haven't done everything and I have already opened 10 of them. While the drop rate on the absolute premium items is low, imagine people opening a lot of gems left and right. Would be unbalanced.

I got about 100k T4B shards, 60k t4c shards, 1000 4* shards and around 100k gold. Not bad for stuff I did 90% on autofight or stuff I would have done anyway.
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    0,10% chance for 5star awakening gem is ridiculous. About last stand challenge, the idea of unlocking only one stage per week is so bad and unnecessary that I cannot even imagine how someone could think that would be a good idea