**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Corvus Glave & Ebony Maw is a problem

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

IKON said:

Haji_Saab said:

I have zero issues with Maw being total Corvus counter in single player content ...

It is only AW that makes these encounters problematic ...

Which is entirely easy to get past. Most people wouldn't use a Cosmic against a Mystic to begin with. Just use one of the two other Attack Champs.
    The nodes matter so much in AW that sometimes your best option is to take a champ with class disadvantage. You can't just stack your team with all bleed immunes, so when you run into a mystic on a bleed node, corvus may still be your best option.

So you being a full health Corvus against that Maw, and do exactly 0 damage before you die.

There is nothing wrong with hard counters to certain champs, and everything wrong with immunities.
    You can't rely on one Champ for every situation.
    Which may be a good argument if you could bring 30 champs to AW, you get 3.
    RIght, which means people have two other options.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

IKON said:

Haji_Saab said:

I have zero issues with Maw being total Corvus counter in single player content ...

It is only AW that makes these encounters problematic ...

Which is entirely easy to get past. Most people wouldn't use a Cosmic against a Mystic to begin with. Just use one of the two other Attack Champs.
    The nodes matter so much in AW that sometimes your best option is to take a champ with class disadvantage. You can't just stack your team with all bleed immunes, so when you run into a mystic on a bleed node, corvus may still be your best option.

So you being a full health Corvus against that Maw, and do exactly 0 damage before you die.

There is nothing wrong with hard counters to certain champs, and everything wrong with immunities.
    You can't rely on one Champ for every situation.
    Which may be a good argument if you could bring 30 champs to AW, you get 3.
    You basically just contradicted yourself like you have 2 other options so no one is forcing you to use Corvus

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    People can’t wrap their heads around Corvus not being the answer to every defender. 😂
  • Options
    Like people are mad over 1 counter it doesn’t matter if Corvus gets “shut down” it’s ONE fight where he doesn’t have the high ground and it’s against a MYSTIC too like why even use a cosmic in the first place like stop expecting Corvus to get u through everything
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

People can’t wrap their heads around Corvus not being the answer to every defender. 😂

People are still saying he shouldn’t counter Maw just shouldn’t be completely useless against him
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    The mindnumbing stupidity of this argument.

Aw requires 3 champs to take down a VARIETY of nodes.

So if you bring 3 bleed immune champs, you're likely handicapping yourself with the other nodes.

I can't believe I have to explain that there's more than just my example on a path, but here we are.
  • Options
    Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

People are still saying he shouldn’t counter Maw just shouldn’t be completely useless against him
    But why does it matter in AW you can use three champs so just don’t use Corvus and in EQ u get 5 champs so... DONT USE CORVUS it’s so simple

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

So if you bring 3 bleed immune champs, you're likely handicapping yourself with the other nodes.

I can't believe I have to explain that there's more than just my example on a path, but here we are.

Why do you need 3 bleed immune champs? How many nodes on your path has path based bleed?

The problem is not that you can only bring 3 champs, or a bleed node, the problem is you are being completely irrational.
  • Options
    IKON said:

Even in that case you don’t need to bring Corvus with u I’m pretty sure there are other options to bring in then Corvus anyways

• Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

People can't get past the Corvus is in the title and not Ultron. You get all bent out of shape because you love when the meta champs don't work when you don't realize how making a Corvus counter screws over other champs and sets a precedent to making 100% counters to champs.
This discussion has been closed.