**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How many hours a day do you play this game?

Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Be brutally honest with yourselves, the true totals please

How many hours a day do you play this game? 153 votes

24/7 - there are no other things in my life
5%
AppieINTEGRALPrimmer79wSWeaponXLukedwonlnJFerg114IrakliiSymbiote 8 votes
12+ a day
8%
gnews85BendyHorror_punkrishisaiJohan66777RentonXDFrankenHammerHasan_SamTarlungslugar_jarLadyAltoidsfabi0200brandinho 13 votes
10+ a day
5%
Eb0ny-O-M4wICRUSHYOUDEADX_ScottGaseousClayKirklincjs8000Dmack976637HD_ParasiteSuskanut 9 votes
8+ a day
11%
Rotmgmoddyrahul3038Whododo872Spidey076CA2HINico010915TKalAxeCopFirezuffyMonasouthanks4playingFabiSungjR4GEMoiraDTheDarkseidanbu7dhoniTinKnocker19 18 votes
6+ a day
16%
Etaki_LirakoiShadTheManDAVIDTHRagamugginGunnerThe_OneMegaSkater67MRod77SubTypicalKyrieRedAdd79Berserk_NationDropfaithWhocallerJmoneysteckStar_Lord_nebBaraksMacdocSonOfGwynPalito_Diaz 26 votes
at least 5 hours a day
13%
JOHNOSA1995j00mBArjancaszxtremegamerRednick69LosspikRexDeusDexman1349TrimbobSpeedbumpDizastarEtrav2107Luismarquez131Coada1885TheMageHunterMirk_varKeWa1haunted_memoryPhattony18Stark78Alfa 21 votes
2-4 hours every day
28%
Vdh2008NevvBMcord11758becauseicantYelin547Kronos987654321SirnoobGbSarkarFuzzylumpsMr_PlatypusrazielTBJ1118SMiller80A_Noob_Is1Timone147FreakydJohnnyViperFineSpity68Trinads 43 votes
less than 2 hours a day
7%
winterthurVandalSavagemutamattCapWW2Deadbyrd9MatthewCSanchezYellsomeNDK13Forwardwray1976Billybob1971The1_NuclearOnion 12 votes
maybe 30 minutes a day
1%
Noob_2yrsHyperduckzHeroBoltsy 3 votes

Comments

• R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    8+ a day
    Best poll I have seen. Curious to see the communities activity level
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    2-4 hours every day
    how do you play 8+ hours every day!
    2-4 hours every day
    WE HAVE A 12+ HOURS A DAY LADYS AND GENTLEMEN!

Please mate, tell us how you manage that? Genuine interest if you can?
    8+ a day
    We all have very different jobs, life styles, etc that determine the time we can commit or even want to

• Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    2-4 hours every day
    Looks like it's people with and without jobs lol
    2-4 hours every day
    R4GE wrote: »
    We all have very different jobs, life styles, etc that determine the time we can commit or even want to

not dissing man, just impressed! Your roster must be immense

When you finally quit, what will you do with all that time!

Good luck matey
    2-4 hours every day
    results getting interesting
    8+ a day

not dissing man, just impressed! Your roster must be immense

When you finally quit, what will you do with all that time!

Good luck matey

No worries, I didn't take it as insulting. Some days I rarely play, just log in for AW or AQ. My 8 hours game play days are logging in to do an arena, log out, than log back in 2 hours later to repeat
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    6+ a day
    I play on my break, when I get home, and when I wake up for work
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    2-4 hours every day
    Mostly depends If there is an arena I want to play
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It all depends on my schedule. Some days I'm on 16 hours. Sometimes I have to work. It's pretty much my only hobby.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    2-4 hours every day
    Weekdays:
    1 hour on train to work
    1 hour at lunch
    1 hour on train home
    1 hour (or sometimes more) after dinner/ kids bed time.

Weekends: I have to jump in for for 10 mins here and there until after dinner, then it's grinding time for 2-3 hours.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    10+ a day
    I don't like the real world, so I'm home all day on the internet.
    This game is part of my life
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    8+ a day
    In holidays 12+ hour and in college days 6+ hour pretty much addicted.
  • 12+ a day
    I love this game!! I suck hardcore at it but I endure the punishment to keep getting disappointed. It's a love to be hated relationship
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Other than my work and time when i have my kids, im constant. My kids play too and are in my alliance.

I always think it's adorable when families play the game together. :)
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Best poll I have seen. Curious to see the communities activity level
    Nah, everyone will say they're Batman and climb the Everest everyday while they're not dating Emma Watsom in their awesome lifes because they just play some minutes days.
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    2-4 hours every day
    I did a rough average, between weekends and workdays, but I'd say I play between 3 and 6 hours a day, but not continuously. I may log in like 80-100 times a day in the many "2 minutes free time" my job has. Playing daily since may 2015
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    I just do the daily quest and whatever AQ and AW needs..
  • 24/7 - there are no other things in my life
    #GrindTillYou'reBlind
  • Dmack976637Dmack976637 Posts: 70
    edited August 2017
    10+ a day
    Ever since the update where they gave out 4* shards in the 4* basic arena, I've been grinding in that arena non-stop to get more 4* champions. Since then I've been quite addicted not going to lie.
  • ChopinAsLexChopinAsLex Posts: 96
    2-4 hours every day
    Appie wrote: »
    i play atleast 24hours a day would do more if i could! :)

Mate that't not an excuse, i wake up 2 hours earlier every day and play 26h/day.
  • 2-4 hours every day
    My vote was 2 hours, sometimes none.. Used to play 5+ per day plus grind 12 & 14 hours on weekends for like 18 months. The primary reason near the end was to grind for chips for units to get revives/heals to keep up in my 5x5 alliance.
    All it did was piss me off that this game had wormed its way into my life. Once I decided to hell with this game that was no longer fun, I "semi- retired" playing only when I want. Others can stay addicted to this game--it's a person choice. I chose not to be.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    2-4 hours every day
    Probably 6+ if going for a big score in arena
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    at least 5 hours a day
    During the week: Log in for 30 min with breakfast, burn my first stack of energy. Another hour or so during lunch to burn the second stack of energy. Then another 3-5 hours when I get home. Periodically log in for 15-20 min during the day while at work (move in AQ/AW, stark event).

Weekends: Play as much as I can. Will do as much as 10+ per day if I'm grinding arena for a champ, or as little as a couple of hours if doing stuff with the family.

Arenas are primarily done at night or on the weekends, with quests to fill the space while stamina refreshes.

Have logged in every day since I started Xmas 2016.
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    less than 2 hours a day
    Back in the old days, I would do four "sessions" a day, more on the weekends. Initially, the sessions were short since I didn't have too many teams to do the arena. In the early days, a session would be 1 match in the 4-star arena and 3 or 4 matches in the 3-star arena.

But as my roster grew, so did the sessions and I would focus on one arena. I'm guessing 8 hours+ per day on average during my peak. By peak, I mean I was going all out in the 4-star arena which I did maybe like 5 or 6 times over the years.

If I was only doing the 3-star arena, then it was 3 to 4 sessions * 50 minutes/session = less than 4 hours a day to hit around 90 to 120 matches in 3 days. And during that time, I would be watching TV as well so it didn't seem like 4 hours. I played a similar number of matches when I moved over to the 4-star arena to do the basic (and later on, just the milestones). Over time, it got fewer and fewer as I didn't feel like doing it anymore.

Now I play less than 2 hours though it is probably closer to 30 minutes. The occasional AW or AQ don't use up too much time. And time really flies when you auto-fight on heroic.

On a related note, a "0 minute" option would have given banned players an opportunity to vote.