**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.2 Mister Sinister [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It's no different anywhere else. If you don't have the best option, you can either wait for it, or do the best you can with what you have. That's the same for anyone else. That sometimes involves using Revs. It entirely depends on what people want. You want to get through it, or you want to get through it perfectly. That's about it.
    Presumably yes.
  • Msyounus1288Msyounus1288 Posts: 221 ★★
    Drooped2 said:

So I found a quake non fury fight and he says its soloable took him 36 minutes I have a 7 minute clip of it did 30 percent in a 7 minute fight

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/c0iru3/ridiculous_622_sinister_clip_dont_need_heimdall/

36 minutes lol insane!
  • Wrath_and_HavocWrath_and_Havoc Posts: 61

It's no different anywhere else. If you don't have the best option, you can either wait for it, or do the best you can with what you have. That's the same for anyone else. That sometimes involves using Revs. It entirely depends on what people want. You want to get through it, or you want to get through it perfectly. That's about it.

Or, you know, we can account for the bugs we finally got the devs to acknowledge. The same bugs that make many other potential strategies currently impossible.

On one hand, you’re correct in that you can wait for the ideal option or power through with resources.

On the other hand, you’ve willfully ignored the VAST majority of endgame content players voicing very real concerns on challenge and RNG. At best, that’s misinformed. At worst, it’s contrarian and gaslighting.
  • TomBrady12TomBrady12 Posts: 85
    Just finished completion for 6.2.2. I'm lucky to have Heim/Hela and Gulk at both r4 and 6*. The skill path was the worst but was able to get through it with minimal item use.

No idea what I'd have done w/o lucking into those 4 pulls.

IDoge said:

@GroundedWisdom @Drooped2 It would be best to just stay out of this thread before you make things even worse. We all know you three spend money and are content with the state of the game, which a majority of the community isn't, but you are really going too far

I think Dropped has been good in this thread. He’s trying to find solutions just like everyone else. Most people in this thread are just irritated and trying to figure it out. Wisdom is here to get his attention and get on as many nerves as possible because that’s what he does in threads like these.
    No. I'm not. I'm talking about the topic. I'm not intentionally getting reactions. People need to take responsibility for their own reactions. I'm not the one getting personal. We're not here to discuss me or my presence, and yet we have page after page of people putting me down and taking it off-course, then turning it around and calling it my fault. I'm not stopping anyone from discussing what we're discussing. They're doing that themselves.
    edited June 2019
    Drooped2 said:

_ASDF_ said:

Drooped2 said:

I find it cheap that someone with no skin in the game so to speak is the only real defender of the content.

But it's the same guy who tells me monthly to understand where others are coming from that cant beat (uc boss)

If this gating to a synergy is ok then so is a 1m health super buffed UC boss. Only the top can defeat

I haven't defended anything. I asked a simple question, is the Synergy the only way? I also don't tell you to understand anything. You have a different perspective. You want everything harder, you want people to struggle, even said so in this Thread. If that's what you feel, that's what you feel. I don't agree because I understand myself that there's more people in the game than those who can nail anything and are utterly bored.
    It's limited. It's supposed to be limited. That's what I said. Not impossible, not reliant on one thing only, just limited. If people don't like that, I don't care to argue their feelings. What I do know is it's 6.2. It's supposed to be narrow. Not the same as other content that you have a plethora of options for.
    Is synergy the only way? Yes. For the love of god... YES. It’s what we’ve all said since the beginning of this thread. Do you know of any champ that is poison immune and has a permanent non-passive fury buff? There isn’t one...
    Kamala?
    Would get destroyed by the incinerates and shock
    Edit. Gotcha. Strange. I saw it when you posted it last night.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Drooped2 said:

I didnt read namor would he negate all this bs?

I already suggested Namor as a potential counter many many pages ago.

Once the Caustic + Sinister heal interaction is fixed, OG Hulk with Sp1 chain stun might work.

Just saw a video of someone soloing Sinister with KM + Void, without Heimdall synergy.

Like I said, there are counters available, it’s just too early to pigeonhole the fight into “Need Heimdall synergy or ridiculous to clear”.
  • Msyounus1288Msyounus1288 Posts: 221 ★★
    edited June 2019
    Drooped2 said:

zeezee57 said:

xNig said:

Drooped2 said:

I didnt read namor would he negate all this bs?

I already suggested Namor as a potential counter many many pages ago.

Once the Caustic + Sinister heal interaction is fixed, OG Hulk with Sp1 chain stun might work.

Just saw a video of someone soloing Sinister with KM + Void, without Heimdall synergy.

Like I said, there are counters available, it’s just too early to pigeonhole the fight into “Need Heimdall synergy or ridiculous to clear”.
    Where did KM get a fury buff from? Maybe I'm missing an interaction somewhere but I can't think of one that would give him the necessary fury.
    He may not have I saw a quake no fury do it .

Km would heal back some with void synergy
    I wanna see this video lol km not poison immune. Would have to attack mr sinister to do anything, without fury, plus the bleed would reflect back as soon as sinister throws sp1. Void definitely not an option. Lol love the wild ideas though
This discussion has been closed.