**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unpopular mcoc opinions

1235»

Comments

• Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    I have another one:

(Netflix) Daredevil is more useful than classic Daredevil.

Classic DD needs dupe and high signature to be able to evade. Netflix one does not need any dupe at all and he provides constant armor breaks, which he can stack and which are very useful in current game meta and apply in so many scenarios. Glad I have him as a 5*. His synergies with Kingpin, She-Hulk are pretty dope as well.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★

I have another one:

(Netflix) Daredevil is more useful than classic Daredevil.

Classic DD needs dupe and high signature to be able to evade. Netflix one does not need any dupe at all and he provides constant armor breaks, which he can stack and which are very useful in current game meta and apply in so many scenarios. Glad I have him as a 5*. His synergies with Kingpin, She-Hulk are pretty dope as well.

I disagrre, netflix original is more usefull because he evades complete sps at high sig, thats what makes him so strong, espacially against matchups with collector for example!
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★

Oh how I love the fact people are pressing the disagree button on an opinion thread.

I didnt press any button, i just didnt agree with his opinion and i wrote down why :kissing_heart:
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    IP is the best of the early iron suits.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Denzel116 said:

Dr. Voodoo is boo boo.

unawakened yes but he is solid when awakened
  • ms_5707983ms_5707983 Posts: 93
    Iron Patriot is king of the meme champz. Armor, armor break, stun, regen, easy to use, comical SP3. There. I said what we're all thinking.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019

Oh how I love the fact people are pressing the disagree button on an opinion thread.

Disagreeing is an opinion is it not? Just saying. It’s an unpopular opinion thing, so of course many people will disagree
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Omega Red is overrated due to the fact that he's extremely average or even rather meh without high sig and suicides.
  • Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Posts: 111
    I think that Kang is a very underated champ, most who own him seem to see him as nothing more than a trophy champ, but I use him in most quests, absolutely love him. I also tend to use the same squad for every quest, rather than change the team depending on the quest.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

Ghost is an overrated champion. Quite boringly average, and that's including "knowing how to fight with her."

Could not disagree with this more. She is the best champion in the game and that is agreed on by most people. She is in fact not boring. A boring champion would be one that is just parry 5 combo, parry 5 combo etc etc and when we look at it that way she is incredibly unique. She turns debuffs into buffs, phases and has unblockable specials with guarantee crits and can phase a sp3, how is that "boringly average"
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★

I think that Kang is a very underated champ, most who own him seem to see him as nothing more than a trophy champ, but I use him in most quests, absolutely love him. I also tend to use the same squad for every quest, rather than change the team depending on the quest.

Drives me nuts that I don't have him. Classic character. I'd rank him up and find a way to use him -- I understand that everyone wants the best characters, but sometimes you gotta find a way to have fun with the characters as they are

Yeah, you can't take some of the characters into tougher content, and it's frustrating. But I won't lie: I'd like to play as Kang, just for the fun of it. Doesn't have to solo a lane in Act 6 for it to be fun