**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Loki And Gambit Buff

YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
edited August 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Being one of the greatest villains in the world..i don't think Loki should be this bad..like honestly..he is REALLY trash..a very hyped up champ just like gambit...who also was a champion that I was hyped for..but again was trash when released..so I definitely vote for a buff for these champions..maybe add a power lock debuff to his kit..and maybe the same for gambit..

P.S
They really need it
Comment down below if u want changes to these champs and also what changes

Loki And Gambit Buff 102 votes

Loki buff
21%
SMiller80AjavedMadMarksMillybearNikskiniSakkbansolivagant56UC439Dave_the_destroyerMasterTroller42PUNK_F0XLvernon15Dean9300450VeryCoolUserNameTRichLLBmacattackJagreenlernRm1491ragnar0kD3vil 22 votes
Gambit buff
15%
SHIELDH3LLSHOW247TheMorphtronicXZuko538Alpha07chunkybSummonerB2ImranDOKTOROKTOPUSSpiritOfVengeanceDeadpool_42422112Dkutctghkacha69TotalMonster109SGT_M9 16 votes
Buff both
55%
Etaki_LirakoiDARKLOKIKronos987654321Alfa_PigeonHaji_SaabNoob_2yrsRenegade_DoggyA_Noob_Is1HarcourtmazeAppieTheLazyKingCheyneedSpity68DemonicStalkerSaiyanYellsomedangerblu7abo2awSWeaponXTogaboyz 57 votes
Terrible idea
6%
supergokuNitrocursedoctordoomJabbawokkyAnujBUZZdog3000Idontinkso 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    Buff both
    Loki should buff steal with every special.

Gambit is probably fine- maybe charge his heavy quicker.
  • Options
    I don't think Loki is absolute trash. He is such a great champion if you are facing enemys with substantial Buffs. I defeated ROL Wolverine in the 2nd try with a 4* R4 Loki.
    Do not have Gambit. So no Idea if he needs a buff.
  • Options
    Buff both
    Lokis buff steal is the best thing about him.
  • Options
    CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    Gambit is great, he hits hard and stuns.
    Don't have Loki, so can't say if he is good or not.
  • Options
    Buff both
    Cavalier wrote: »

to be honest that's the only thing I like to do with gambit..the l1 stun..just stating that it would be awesome if he could get some love.like how moon knight causes bleed with his staff..then why cant gambit?
  • Options
    Buff both
    Lokis buff steal is the best thing about him.

maybe I just don't use him properly lol
  • Options
    Yellsome wrote: »
    maybe I just don't use him properly lol

Use his S3. Parry-stun the enemy and use his heavy. This will refresh the curse which steals all upcomming buffs. It is jus awsome
  • Options
    Nggy85Nggy85 Posts: 26
    have loki apply curse on sp2 and a new debuff immmunity for x secs to his sp 3
  • Options
    CavalierCavalier Posts: 246

to be honest that's the only thing I like to do with gambit..the l1 stun..just stating that it would be awesome if he could get some love.like how moon knight causes bleed with his staff..then why cant gambit?

If they were to give him a buff I hope they give him something different. Don't copy another hero just because he has the same weapon. Gambit has stun, Moon Knight has bleed. Diversity is great.
  • Options
    Buff both

If they were to give him a buff I hope they give him something different. Don't copy another hero just because he has the same weapon. Gambit has stun, Moon Knight has bleed. Diversity is great.

hmm..thats a point..
  • Options
    Buff both
    no one seems to use these champs much...dats y I asked for a buff
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    I like Loki but I'd like him more if the original buff strength/duration was stolen rather than it applying to Loki's stats.

• Options
    Buff both
    A simple fix to gambit would be that his charges worked more like nebulas, where you can still charge even if you get hit blocking
    exactly
  • Options
    MorphtronicXMorphtronicX Posts: 7
    Gambit buff
    Gambit acho que poderiam mudar o modo de ativação de proeza, em vez de ataque pesado ser depois de um combo ou até mesmo depois de um bloqueio mais longo.
  • Options
    Buff both
    Gambit acho que poderiam mudar o modo de ativação de proeza, em vez de ataque pesado ser depois de um combo ou até mesmo depois de um bloqueio mais longo.
    ?
  • Options
    Gambit buff
    Why couldn't gambit's charges build like nebula's? That's all he really needs. Kill the increasing timer for a flat one
  • Options
    Buff both
    chunkyb wrote: »
    Why couldn't gambit's charges build like nebula's? That's all he really needs. Kill the increasing timer for a flat one
    That would make him perfect
  • Options
    Gambit buff
    They're similar buffs, right? I don't get why they build charges differently other than nebula was created after kabam had a change in their mindset on character builds... And gambit came along as they were trying out those changing ideas and fleshing them out. He's always seemed like a prototype that should have maybe been shelved.

That one little tweak would make him so much more useful without upsetting any balance.
  • Options
    Gambit buff
    Any chance a mod sees this and it gets into the game teams' hands?
  • Options
    Buff both
    Any chance a mod sees this and it gets into the game teams' hands?

I should have tagged the post
  • Options
    Gambit buff
    I think it's probably hopeless but it'd be really awesome if he was fixed. He's not 'broken' but he's next to the bottom for anyone who has good champs.
  • Options
    JabbawokkyJabbawokky Posts: 139
    Terrible idea
    Gambit along with a few other of these champs are already better in this game than they were in any comic and I have been reading comics for over 35yrs. If you want to vote on someone getting buffed, buff Cap, Hulk, and Iron Man instead of them being utility champs even though they are the most famous and some of the oldest champs around.
  • Options
    Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Buff both

Seems like everyone is on the same page with gambit. I totally agree.
  • Options
    Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Buff both
    Jabbawokky wrote: »
    Gambit along with a few other of these champs are already better in this game than they were in any comic and I have been reading comics for over 35yrs. If you want to vote on someone getting buffed, buff Cap, Hulk, and Iron Man instead of them being utility champs even though they are the most famous and some of the oldest champs around.

I respect your opinion but Kabam has explicitly stated many times that the champions can't all represent their effectiveness as they are in the comics, otherwise the game would be incredibly unbalanced. I think gambit deserves a buff for that reason, just by looking at nebula and other block charge champs.
  • Options
    Gambit buff
    Lol exactly. Disregarding any comic history and focusing on the game, gambit is a block/charge champ. He should work like one instead of being the lone throwaway/oddball of the bunch.
  • Options
    SHIELDSHIELD Posts: 90
    Gambit buff
    Gambit doesn't follow what his book says. No where does it say that each of his charges takes I bit longer than the last. Try it out, charges 1-5 are fairly quick but they get progressively longer and longer.... and longer.
  • Options
    Gambit buff
    SHIELD wrote: »
    Gambit doesn't follow what his book says. No where does it say that each of his charges takes I bit longer than the last. Try it out, charges 1-5 are fairly quick but they get progressively longer and longer.... and longer.

Yet another reason it should be changed to a flat timer
  • Options
    Gambit buff
    Any input on this, admins?