**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Summoner Showdown Tournament Begins July 31!

123457»

Comments

• sest22sest22 Posts: 933 ★★★
    This might be a future opportunity to include a real-time pvp mode. and for future competitions they could hold tournaments as in AW and the best of each category participate. ( ALL CATEGORIES). let's not leave anyone out of competition since we are all part of this.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I dueled MCoC Starfighter with my 4* Scarlet Witch and actually won the battle. Curious to see who wins on Wednesday.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Lost against Killmonger and just barely lost against Venom the Duck. I got to use 5*s on those Duels (Iceman against Killmonger & Havoc against Venom the Duck).
  • Talon2139Talon2139 Posts: 8
    I think this competition has potential, but currently signifies nothing. There is no way for the truly best player to find their way into this competition. It is currently a popularity contest, signifying nothing. In order to find out who is truly the best duelist, everyone should have the ability to compete. Without this being available to everyone, it means nothing.
  • sagarsaurabhsagarsaurabh Posts: 13
    Duel
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Talon2139 said:

I think this competition has potential, but currently signifies nothing. There is no way for the truly best player to find their way into this competition. It is currently a popularity contest, signifying nothing. In order to find out who is truly the best duelist, everyone should have the ability to compete. Without this being available to everyone, it means nothing.

Then no competition means anything, because no competition allows everyone to compete.
  • ImmortalmanImmortalman Posts: 27
    edited July 2019

• ImmortalmanImmortalman Posts: 27

This discussion has been closed.