**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is the best version of Hulk ?and why?

binrakbinrak Posts: 193
Fortunately I have all Hulk versions and I'm planning to rank up one of them so please give your advices

Who is the best version of Hulk ?and why? 109 votes

Red Hulk
29%
digital-SOBRam_SarkarAsukiraTerraLvernon15ThunderGodAanthoCupidJakearoundCharlie_ScenePrathapJridenhour_3AleorIKONCainFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTKT56phil56201Batman1903Adamante 32 votes
Gladiator Hulk
66%
winterthurDalBotBendyTimone147sfu_koraxZENHort4Nick_Caine_32KihlgastBajjsbwuqjw1haunted_memoryhydrogohardMqc19SiddhantKwatraTwmRWrathfulRavenOsfan8ezgoingOnmixCrimsontide1616 72 votes
OG Hulk
4%
Spity68Notcho59Sud7Denzel116TickleMeElmo 5 votes

Comments

• PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Red Hulk
    Never played with Gladiator Hulk so not sure about him...

Between Red and Green., Red is awesome for his poison immunity and incinerate immunity and damage output...
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Gladiator Hulk
    I'd say that Gladiator Hulk has more utility than the others with his mitigation of degen damage, poison immunity, heal block, stuns and enervate - my 6* certainly gets a lot of use, especially in Variant 2 (MVP for Ch1.2 short path) and in AQ.
    I personally prefer Red Hulk, only got his 5* version recently so I haven't used him in much high tier content. Red Hulk has his poison immunity, incinerate immunity when awakened, and his raw damage output is pretty high. He's especially good on invade nodes, and is a critical part of the flaming trinity (Domino/Red Hulk/Massacre). Incidentally, Domino/Red Hulk/Massacre/Gwenpool/She-Hulk is an excellent synergy team.

The overall best Hulk version is probably She-Hulk now with her re-work though.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,339 ★★★★★
    Gladiator Hulk
    I say gulk as has passive dot healing of 70% of the damage has heal block on sp1 stun enervate second for me is red hulk as if u have dup and it says 10% incenerate resistance per heat charge he can become incenerate immune and just be nice against them incenerate dot opponents also has sp2 regen and can heal for more if domino on team
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Ghulk is somewhat situational, the dot damage regen is great, but personally I prefer Rhulk over Ghulk in most situations. Also, as several have already pointed out, the best Hulk isn't even on this poll: She-Hulk.
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    If Maestro were playable he would probably get some votes...
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Red Hulk
    Ramp up and flaming trinity Is OP
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    Red Hulk
    Rulk for me because I have Domino
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Red Hulk
    Of listed it's Rulk for me. I was choosing between 6* him and Gulk whom to r2, and basically Rulk has more damage. Gulk would be better on some degen bs node, but so far luckily it doesn't happen often, and vs magik or dorm they're almost the same on average. So far I have zero regrets about choosing Rulk
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Red Hulk
    I chose Rulk simply because I run suicides and he purifies those debuffs plus I can safely use his sp2 and recover the recoil damage I take.

And he he has that synergy with Omega Red who is one of my mains.
  • Mr_incredibl3Mr_incredibl3 Posts: 104
    Gladiator Hulk
    IDoge said:

Neither... she hulk

It's funny that was a joke but now it might be for real lol 😆
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    She Hulk.