Fight Randomized Opponents and Buffs in Sinister Labs!

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,679 ★★★★★

Any tips to fight awakened IMIW with Slashed Tires?

Any bleed immune will work
  • arsjumarsjum Member Posts: 412 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Any bleed immune will work
    Nope. The only way to avoid damage from slashed tires is to not dash back. You must be thinking caltrops.
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Member Posts: 520 ★★★

I use CMM to get through most of the BS damage nodes. Those 12 seconds are clutch.
  • Parodical_Sun1Parodical_Sun1 Member Posts: 143

I played the Sinister Lab on Master mode and had a roaster that was above the requirement psi, long story short,I end up going through so many randomizers to get a decent “evenly match fight” and at least 200 units 200 complete it as well as a stash of health potions and revives. The rewards payout was not even worth it IMHO. I consider myself an above average player.

So you brought a team with a 9,999,999 for RoL right?

That recommended team rating has never really meant much of anything

I played the Sinister Lab on Master mode and had a roaster that was above the requirement psi, long story short,I end up going through so many randomizers to get a decent “evenly match fight” and at least 200 units 200 complete it as well as a stash of health potions and revives. The rewards payout was not even worth it IMHO. I consider myself an above average player.

So you brought a team with a 9,999,999 for RoL right?

That recommended team rating has never really meant much of anything
    The requirement team rating based on Kabam’s mastery level to engage effectively the difficulty mode level, for master it is roughly 25k, whereas I had a team rating of 32k and got slaughtered even using randomizes dice rolls.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Member Posts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TECHN0ST0RMTECHN0ST0RM Member Posts: 9
    Kabam, you guys are pathetic with Sinister Lab. The rewards sucks and the buff nodes on Epic is ridiculous! you guys are loosing customers left and right and loosing revenues with such pathetic and frustrating nodes.. Why not just have everything regen, unblockable and unstoppable at all time? ridiculous man! you keep making players hate your company more and more each day! Oh and the health pool is far from being reasonable! time for everyone to stop spending and playing this game altogether!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★

Kabam, you guys are pathetic with Sinister Lab. The rewards sucks and the buff nodes on Epic is ridiculous! you guys are loosing customers left and right and loosing revenues with such pathetic and frustrating nodes.. Why not just have everything regen, unblockable and unstoppable at all time? ridiculous man! you keep making players hate your company more and more each day! Oh and the health pool is far from being reasonable! time for everyone to stop spending and playing this game altogether!

Yeah, don't think people are quitting over the side quest. Sounds like you aren't ready for Epic. Personally I quit running it because the rewards aren't worth the time, but I don't have any issues with the nodes or the health pool.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,988 ★★★★★
    Y_T said:

Fun node of the day:

Aspect of Nightmares 50%.
    Heal Reversal.

No randomiser

:'(

Yep, fun times ensue.
  • TECHN0ST0RMTECHN0ST0RM Member Posts: 9

Yeah, don't think people are quitting over the side quest. Sounds like you aren't ready for Epic. Personally I quit running it because the rewards aren't worth the time, but I don't have any issues with the nodes or the health pool.
    yeah there are always people like you who thinks you are better than others. I never said I couldn't complete it. It just takes too much effort for the measly rewards and totally boring. This game is getting old and people are quitting. Like it or not I don't know you nor do I want to. But there are very skilled players and Legends who agreed that the nodes are ridiculous for the amount of effort and time spent. Don't like my opinion? ignore me instead of telling me I don't have the skills for Epic.
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,237 ★★★★★
    i do Master and call it a day lol ... the randomizers are a pain on Epic
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,425 Guardian

Don't like my opinion? ignore me instead of telling me I don't have the skills for Epic.

I don't think you understand the concept of a discussion forum.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Member Posts: 691 ★★★
    If the buffs are random, why do micro reflect and particle protector always come together?

yeah there are always people like you who thinks you are better than others. I never said I couldn't complete it. It just takes too much effort for the measly rewards and totally boring. This game is getting old and people are quitting. Like it or not I don't know you nor do I want to. But there are very skilled players and Legends who agreed that the nodes are ridiculous for the amount of effort and time spent. Don't like my opinion? ignore me instead of telling me I don't have the skills for Epic.
    Never implied I was better then others but whatever. You made a rant in which you called for people to stop playing the game and declared that people were quitting left and right due to the frustrating nodes. You complained about the health pool. I don't think assuming you couldn't do it was much of a leap. Don't really care if you can do it or not, people aren't "quitting left and right" over a side quest. I don't know anyone who thinks the nodes are ridiculous for the time and effort... that doesn't make sense. I know lots of people who think the rewards aren't worth the time, which is why I quit running them lol.
  • Parodical_Sun1Parodical_Sun1 Member Posts: 143
    edited August 2019
    I had went through 8 randomizers on only 3 Sinister Lab defenders on Master mode, but again it’s all in progress of the game where 5* and 6* champs are the future of advancing, whereas 4* older champs are becoming more and obsolete even maxed out with signatures to compete on a Master mode level with one sided buffers up against awaken 5* champs.
  • UfuomahUfuomah Member Posts: 37
    edited September 2019
    I have to say, I barely noticed this event was even active. Ran it for the first day, rerolled a good ten times to randomize a Buff but got the same node every single time
    That was the last time I played the event. It is one of the worse kabam have ever come up with.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★

If you’re spending that many units to clear it you aren’t ready, recommended rating means very little
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,425 Guardian
    Haji_Saab said:

Thank God this is over

Not going to lie, I did every Epic successfully without spending any units and only rarely spending potions, and I actually think individual days were fun, but thirty of them in a row was probably fifteen too many.

Difficulty is relative and I'm sure some people were just face-rolling through it, but it is clear the event was supposed to be high difficulty for most players, and that high difficulty plus that many fights plus that many days in a row is probably too many.

Difficult, long (duration), and grindy. I think most events should be at most two out of three. I think if the maps had only one path instead of two, that would have been noticeably less taxing. I see the point of having multiple runs (in effect sixty paths over the month) - it means you can't just spend your way past the difficulty. But it was just a little too much.
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Member Posts: 407 ★★
    Thank god it’s over. I do did every epic except a couple days I was on vacation and didn’t used any units / items. I keep buying randomizes in advance if I get rough day - over spent there as had a bunch in overflow to expire.

It should have been once a week with shorter stuff other days like Trials
  • allinashesallinashes Member Posts: 826 ★★★
    Labs are still going for 12 more hours but the boosts aren't working. I've been using them on my last week of runs since I have so many, but honestly they don't help much.
    DNA3000 said:

Haji_Saab said:

Thank God this is over

Not going to lie, I did every Epic successfully without spending any units and only rarely spending potions, and I actually think individual days were fun, but thirty of them in a row was probably fifteen too many.

Difficulty is relative and I'm sure some people were just face-rolling through it, but it is clear the event was supposed to be high difficulty for most players, and that high difficulty plus that many fights plus that many days in a row is probably too many.

Difficult, long (duration), and grindy. I think most events should be at most two out of three. I think if the maps had only one path instead of two, that would have been noticeably less taxing. I see the point of having multiple runs (in effect sixty paths over the month) - it means you can't just spend your way past the difficulty. But it was just a little too much.
    In the past it's been one path, not two and even with the RNG the rewards were better. They were still decent if you did them every day but it just felt like way too much grind for a side quest. I quit them after about a week. I don't understand why they made them longer for lower rewards.