**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sinister Labs did not reset [Merged Threads]

Comments

• İlyaz3003İlyaz3003 Posts: 25

Same here ??
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I'm not sure what happened, but I did my first pass and it said 100%, but no Rewards were given. Must be the same issue.
  • TzoDauTzoDau Posts: 21
    what's going to happen to those who already used items before realizing that the labs are broken?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Something similar here. Did the first Path and it said 100% complete, and no Rewards came.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Make certain you reset any wasted entries as well, it’s not our fault there’s an issue... and they seem to happen constantly now.

🐻
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    So I did one run through no rewards am I to expect them in my mail because I don’t want to spend the time running them again. I would like to know how this issue will be addressed
  • gzrbanggzrbang Posts: 16
    I did a single path of Epic before I noticed the 100% bug after I got no rewards and used 7 of my rerolls already. Can we get reimbursed for any items used? @Kabam Miike
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 146
    edited August 2019
    I did Medium, Hard and Master every day so far. Today after the entries reset they're all still stuck at 100%. I wasted two entries before I realized what was going on. I have never done Epic and that one still shows at 0%.
  • Just adding mine to the pile, same happened to me
  • Same problem

• ditCdaveditCdave Posts: 35
    At least you had the opportunity to do Sinister labs. They never showed up for ne
  • mbracembrace Posts: 822 ★★★
    I ran through Epic twice before I realized that it was already 100%. I want my resources back, or give me the damn credit for it. Epic is not easy.
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike any update
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 146
    ditCdave said:

At least you had the opportunity to do Sinister labs. They never showed up for ne

You sure you're looking in the right place? Quests got reorganized this update.
  • i havent play this yet.. my trial also 9/10 but its completed 100%

• i try restart my phone and restart the game. result still the same..
  • me too

• I just had several tough fights in today’s Sinister Lab (master level) and did not receive any rewards. I now see that there is an issue with the Lab, but will the players who have already completed a run get their rewards?
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Any update on this?
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Any update on this?
  • Denta89Denta89 Posts: 74
    Over 2 1/2 hours and no fix.. well done
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike Any word on when this is going to be fixed? It’s been a while. I know how hard it is to fix bugs in games, so I try to give leeway on these kind of issues, but I can’t pretend I’m not waiting for this to fix. It’s been a good long while now, over 3 hours I think.
  • CoryMatthewsThoCoryMatthewsTho Posts: 145
    First time doing the Labs since they started on Wednesday, and this is what I got.
  • WeeHobbit89WeeHobbit89 Posts: 146

Same for me
  • WeeHobbit89WeeHobbit89 Posts: 146
    It sure is one sinister bug :|:)
  • NopedroooNopedrooo Posts: 116

Hey all,

We're aware of this situation and are working to fix it right now. Thank you all for your patience.

Any news?