**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cast in your votes for Arena!

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★

Cast in your votes for Arena! 126 votes

Doctor Octopus
2%
NegritisdoctorbBettlejuice26 3 votes
Dormammu
3%
SnakeEyes69QuincyPeckKillerRino19TheBestinTuakaumac10smg 5 votes
Thing
52%
Jh_DezClobberin_TimeSiliyorazielShadowDreddINTEGRALadqqedfyvrTheVyrusKaty_CandyRikuremaMatthewmercuryStucatNoıreOdachiBROSEFSTALINKennadoOrcDovahkiinSavio444SceptilemaniacBatman_26_2019 66 votes
Thor
24%
AchtungRockonDJRipsterCrkwestAce_03Wolves212buffajrCrowegDrownedGodquando213Midknight007Jim0172Sparda194SiddhantKwatraNojokejaymSpiderCoolsAlbert23LDTMelodicMetalResaralShadow_Phoneix 31 votes
Sentinel
15%
NifzNick_Caine_32GAM3RGUYTerraDonnymeijPeterQuillBuckyBruhSmokieisgodMathking13B3AST1NtheMercenary_chrispy_jPerceptronFreeToPlay_21Silver_SagaXyresic_LemonMawrCalleachH3t3rTabenes 19 votes
Winter Solider
1%
CiqMCOCSlanderous12 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Thing
    Best overall champ.
    Here is a list:
    Thing
    Sentinel
    Dormammue
    Doc Oct
    Winter Solider
    Thor
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Thing
    Nick fury
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Thor
    I have all those champions as 5 stars with the exception of Thor.
  • Options
    Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    Thing
    Can Kabam clarify how this arena is going to work? I do not see an official vote from Kabam.
  • Options
    Thing

Can Kabam clarify how this arena is going to work? I do not see an official vote from Kabam.

I might’ve misunderstood and we choose the day the arena starts
  • Options
    Thing
    Siliyo said:

I might’ve misunderstood and we choose the day the arena starts
    I think this how this will work. Can not see Kabam running 6 featured arenas. The Milestones gained would be insane. It must be choose what arena you want to do.
    But until they clarify we will not know.
  • Options
    Thing
    Or it could be 1 featured arena and the top 150 get a crystal to choose what champ they want.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Hey all,

Sorry if this wasn't clear... But there is no vote. If you place high enough in the Arena to win the featured Champion, you will be able to choose one of these Champions for yourself. There is only 1 arena, and your choice has no influence on anybody else's reward.

By 1 arena do you mean that only one current arena will become this or do you mean there is only 1 additional arena for 5*? Or something else?
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

Hey all,

Sorry if this wasn't clear... But there is no vote. If you place high enough in the Arena to win the featured Champion, you will be able to choose one of these Champions for yourself. There is only 1 arena, and your choice has no influence on anybody else's reward.

By 1 arena do you mean that only one current arena will become this or do you mean there is only 1 additional arena for 5*? Or something else?
    This is in place of the regular Featured Arenas.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    Doesn't make much sense. Nobody is going to put up a needed score and chose Winter Soldier, Doc Oc, Dormammu.

Also, which Thor? OG Thor?
  • Options
    Thing
    Raganator said:

Doesn't make much sense. Nobody is going to put up a needed score and chose Winter Soldier, Doc Oc, Dormammu.

If it doesn’t say Thor (Ragnarok), it’s OG Thor
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

Raganator said:

If it doesn’t say Thor (Ragnarok), it’s OG Thor
    I agree....but it's Kabam. Soooooo......

• Options
    TabenesTabenes Posts: 1
    Sentinel

Hey all,

Once this comes back around to being a basic, will we get to choose again which one we wanted as a basic?
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    Werewrym said:

So essentially it’s a Thing arena, got it.

It would be nice if this was a milestone arena so I could have an actual shot at him. It would be even nicer if this was a milestone arena and Kabam announced they were changing the arena after this to something less ridiculous than top 150.