**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What do you all think about boss rush 2?

RazorDevilRazorDevil Posts: 956 ★★★
I don't have any counter to domino and I hate the man that designed that fight so bad... But what about you? Do you have what it takes to beat this ifyoudon'thavethecountersyou'redead challenge?

What do you all think about boss rush 2? 143 votes

Was easy peasy with my R5s
42%
ArcDeAngelusMegaSkater67Haji_SaabTimone147RaganatorJestressChriz4061DukeGeoqui21Losspikmmmbanyastrey92008NifzNick_Caine_32AzKicker316Alex13369Will435Bpn88855Duo_KulioExHavok 61 votes
Was easy peasy with my 3* archangel and void
13%
Vdh2008NinjAlanxNigascendanceOrcDovahkiinOnmixTheHeroDeservedScarlett_LaVarBBBNegritisblak_mambaTehsigzorzLoctiteSuperGlueVynrialBeyond00_StevieManWonderkubricknolanThe_WatcherFrostyNickel 19 votes
Let's face it I don't have max 5*s and a big roster so I can't do it...
44%
ZENadqqedfyvrjdrum663MrLalowAgame86GAM3RGUYdr_nish777Foxhero007Darkrider05hydrogohardSiddhantKwatraZenioMaster3418TheMarauder53Archdemon_KerneasCharlie_SceneScopeotoe987JtarunMegaGalactic 63 votes

Comments

• iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I did it with 4/55 Blade + Mephisto + GR synergies, 4/55 Angela, and 5/50 Archangel. Had to use revives especially on Sym Supreme and Quake but overall easy 10k shards (I also used a couple on Domino but that was because I played stupidly, you can possible one shot Dom with an Archangel)
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Was easy peasy with my 3* archangel and void
    Biased Poll, once you get the hang of the fight, Domino is a breeze. Symbiote Supreme, on the other hand, sucked. Domino is nothing with Archangel, just parry and heavy.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    That domino is really not bad at all if you have any heal counter at all. Not being duped means no damage from random things, all you have to really worry about is an SP1 to the face if you try to evade while unlucky.
  • Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★
    @RazorDevil do you have any hard hitting champs an boosts. I used a domino an used 200% boost an 12% increased sp attack. Did basically back to back sp3 an got her down to below 20% then finished her.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Clearly if you don't have the counters yet, this event is not for you. I don't understand the constant complaining. Stacked rosters or not, the right counter with skill and this event is relatively easy compared to previous ones.
  • Boring wasn't an option..
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Biased poll. Anyways, I used 4* r4 Void. It’s second fight, and the KG is a joke, so you can retry as often as you like
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @RazorDevil have you got a mephisto? A lot of people are using him.