**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What do you all think about boss rush 2?

Comments

• Options
    LaVarBBBLaVarBBB Posts: 81
    Was easy peasy with my 3* archangel and void
    I quite enjoyed this one, considering it was the first boss rush I've done. At first, I didn't think that I had a proper counter to the domino, but after a few revives and health potions my 3* AA managed to take her down. Also got really lucky with the SS fight. Challenging yet fun.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

• Options
    KOKCKOKC Posts: 49
    Let's face it I don't have max 5*s and a big roster so I can't do it...
    This should not be called a challenge, this should be called Freebie Rush 2. I did it with a fully stacked 2* roster.
    It's doable with my eyes closed if I brought my 6* R2 champs.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    KOKC said:

This should not be called a challenge, this should be called Freebie Rush 2. I did it with a fully stacked 2* roster.

KOKC said:

You did it with 2*s? Video or it didn't happen. Probably trolling.
  • Options
    THALEMKYKO1THALEMKYKO1 Posts: 98
    Was easy peasy with my R5s

Clearly if you don't have the counters yet, this event is not for you. I don't understand the constant complaining. Stacked rosters or not, the right counter with skill and this event is relatively easy compared to previous ones.

I am skilled enough to tackle this event. I just did not have the luck to pull any counter for that domino fight so far. Instead I pulled Rhino Iron Fist and Moon knight. Of course I am complaining, because for the first time ever I don't have a sense of progress. I can't get that domino lower than 100% with none of my champions.
    Could you possibly show your roster so people could help you rather then complaining
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    The Sym Supreme fight was bad. I thought LC would be a good option, but he still took a ton of damage on the L3 right after the fight started because Sym shut down his Indestructible. Sparky and Void were my MVPs though. Oh yeah, and my 5* pull...

• Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★

There you go

Clearly if you don't have the counters yet, this event is not for you. I don't understand the constant complaining. Stacked rosters or not, the right counter with skill and this event is relatively easy compared to previous ones.

I am skilled enough to tackle this event. I just did not have the luck to pull any counter for that domino fight so far. Instead I pulled Rhino Iron Fist and Moon knight. Of course I am complaining, because for the first time ever I don't have a sense of progress. I can't get that domino lower than 100% with none of my champions.
    Could you possibly show your roster so people could help you rather then complaining
    U have gulk with a good reach on his attacks so u can do the medium trick and spam sp1 to keep a constant heal block on her
  • Options
    JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Poll options are soo one sided. Just give an "other" option. I don't have R5s, didn't use items, just practiced and beat the challenge. Skill still matters.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I enjoyed this boss rush quite a bit. I had a fun time, and while my 5* pull was underwhelming, it’s definitely been better for others. Looking forward to a third in the future.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★

I don't have any counter to domino and I hate the man that designed that fight so bad... But what about you? Do you have what it takes to beat this ifyoudon'thavethecountersyou'redead challenge?

As the woman who was the primary designer (and had help) for the Domino fight, I'm sorry that you don't have any counters for her.

We did tune down her fight from the original design, and with the right champs and some luck, you could probably do the fight with a 3*. It IS designed to be done with 5/50. Champions like Void, Archangel, Guillotine, Sym Supreme and a few others are who I have seen be used so far.
    Seing you cooment on this gives me hope. I'll try it again tomorrow with my 3* Archangel. Hope it works.
    For those using archangel add quake and Hawkeye to your team it will help getting neurotoxins faster
  • Options
    noynoy Posts: 56
    You and your roster are not ready yet if you can't even awaken that 3* AA.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,251 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019

Then you are not skilled enough. As simple as that.

https://youtu.be/X7pEV_P8dVU
  • Options
    KOKC said:

Well done. But tbh, no one cares. =)
  • Options

Haji_Saab said:

Took me 5 minutes to get through on main account ...

Going to try on my 2nd account today ... it's lvl 49 with 4/40s and no roster depth ... let's see how it goes

xNig said:

Not skilled enough you say. Well, I took in my 3* void and he is only r1 level 1. First unlucky killed me. Also, I bet you're running 3/3 dispair, some of us don't have that. Tell me, what did you use to complete this event? And also, what did you use for your first act 5 completion run?
    Act 5 was so long ago. Anyway, it was definitely 5* R4s + some 4*s mixed in. We didn't have 5* R5s and T5Bs then.

You have a 3* Void, and cannot spare some gold and cats to rank him up? So... you're just stingy to spend the resources to do so, and expect the content to be catered to your limited roster? Also, the Unlucky doesn't kill you. Domino isn't duped as well so you can't crit fail.

Running 3/3 Despair or not doesn't affect the outcome of the fight. FotV up, 1 Petrify, she goes down easily.

This event was completed when it was released. Ran 6* R2 Ghost + 5* R4 Wasp + 5* Ant + 5* R5 Void + 5* R5 Magik.

Don't have the roster? Then the event isn't targeted at you. Stop being a whiny kid.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Just use nullify on Domino. Or speed up the fight with Void
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Dude people are trying to help u but u are ranting over not having some champs in an already small roster...and u only had a synergy champ as a 3* when doing act 5 its not like u cleared act 5 bosses with that said 3*...if u cant clear some content then move on over to the easier content because frankly u are not at the level to take on that content
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★

Haji_Saab said:

Going to try on my 2nd account today ... it's lvl 49 with 4/40s and no roster depth ... let's see how it goes

xNig said:

Not skilled enough you say. Well, I took in my 3* void and he is only r1 level 1. First unlucky killed me. Also, I bet you're running 3/3 dispair, some of us don't have that. Tell me, what did you use to complete this event? And also, what did you use for your first act 5 completion run?
    It is called boss rush... not baby rush.

Rank the champs up and get a decent team and is easy. Can’t expect stuff for free. Some of us played for years to have Rosta that allows this content to take 10 minutes.
  • Options
    THALEMKYKO1THALEMKYKO1 Posts: 98

Haji_Saab said:

xNig said:

Level him up then
  • Options
    It’s not hideously difficult. You just have to think about the matchups a bit. The only ones that are truly annoying are the domino and SS matchups.

Domino can be beaten by parrying her to death with a 3* CapIW or evading with Void until petrify debuffs come on.
    SS requires a bit more but you can brute force with a few revives if necessary.

The other thing to note is that this boss rush isn’t meant for 100% of the community, they are 30k champions, it’s aimed at people who are UC and frankly it’s pretty low hanging fruit.