**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What do you all think about boss rush 2?

13»

Comments

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,251 ★★★★★
    Was easy peasy with my 3* archangel and void

xNig said:

Haji_Saab said:

Took me 5 minutes to get through on main account ...

Going to try on my 2nd account today ... it's lvl 49 with 4/40s and no roster depth ... let's see how it goes

xNig said:

Clearly if you don't have the counters yet, this event is not for you. I don't understand the constant complaining. Stacked rosters or not, the right counter with skill and this event is relatively easy compared to previous ones.

I am skilled enough to tackle this event. I just did not have the luck to pull any counter for that domino fight so far. Instead I pulled Rhino Iron Fist and Moon knight. Of course I am complaining, because for the first time ever I don't have a sense of progress. I can't get that domino lower than 100% with none of my champions.
    Then you are not skilled enough. As simple as that.

https://youtu.be/X7pEV_P8dVU
    Not skilled enough you say. Well, I took in my 3* void and he is only r1 level 1. First unlucky killed me. Also, I bet you're running 3/3 dispair, some of us don't have that. Tell me, what did you use to complete this event? And also, what did you use for your first act 5 completion run?
    Act 5 was so long ago. Anyway, it was definitely 5* R4s + some 4*s mixed in. We didn't have 5* R5s and T5Bs then.

You have a 3* Void, and cannot spare some gold and cats to rank him up? So... you're just stingy to spend the resources to do so, and expect the content to be catered to your limited roster? Also, the Unlucky doesn't kill you. Domino isn't duped as well so you can't crit fail.

Running 3/3 Despair or not doesn't affect the outcome of the fight. FotV up, 1 Petrify, she goes down easily.

This event was completed when it was released. Ran 6* R2 Ghost + 5* R4 Wasp + 5* Ant + 5* R5 Void + 5* R5 Magik.

Don't have the roster? Then the event isn't targeted at you. Stop being a whiny kid.
    First of all, my iso stash is completely empty. I have too many cats and way to few iso. I took 3 champions to r4 very recently and believe me I would bring void up, but I can't. I'll try farming iso on act 4 venom. Also, I tried the domino fight several (a lot of) times with the r1 lvl1 3* void. Had the fear of the void not failed, I probably would have done it. But imagine this: It failed twice in the same fight. How angry do you think I was at that moment when after about 20 debuffs applied, it just failed... Oops, domino is right back up at 100%. I said it and I'll say it again: I hate that they chose domino over any other champion. And yes, unlucky can kill you, as in fact it did in the fight I was talking about and in many more, because as soon as she gets it, sometimes she throws her L1. I have 1600 hp on my void. Do the math.
    It’s too bad that you don’t know how to control the AI specials, nor know how lucky/unlucky interacts with converting the debuffs into FotV.

Go farm the ISOs and don’t spend so much time on the forums.
  • Options
    C4edmonC4edmon Posts: 26
    Didn’t Seatin upload a 2* kill and someone a kill with 3* Proxima? Anyways, even though I don’t have a very developed roster and wouldn‘t get through it without using revives yet Im gonna practice until I can, as easy as that
  • Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★

What? Did you just tell me to read the nodes? Are you serious? I am very skilled at this game and I cannot do it. It's simple. All I have as a counter is a 3* Archangel, which will die on his 3rd parry or on the first blocked sp1 because of that f*cking unlucky! Don't tell me to read the nodes!

For basically a 5* crystal, it was easy! Just read the nodes

https://youtu.be/eY-_l5CF6NI
    Here a not even maxed 3* aa taking the domino down without even losing 20% health
    😂😂😂😂😂 you got him good!!
  • Options
    GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited September 2019
    Megavok said:

That domino scares the **** outta me

Use Void , she is unduped so no critical failure, bait her heavy and stay alive, Void will deal with her, no need to scare.
    I've gotten close with void but either I get her to sp2 and she just holds and gets me into a corner, or I slip up that one time and its game over. I'll get her today and then I'll be back here raging about sym supreme
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Was easy peasy with my R5s

Haji_Saab said:

Going to try on my 2nd account today ... it's lvl 49 with 4/40s and no roster depth ... let's see how it goes

xNig said:

Clearly if you don't have the counters yet, this event is not for you. I don't understand the constant complaining. Stacked rosters or not, the right counter with skill and this event is relatively easy compared to previous ones.

I am skilled enough to tackle this event. I just did not have the luck to pull any counter for that domino fight so far. Instead I pulled Rhino Iron Fist and Moon knight. Of course I am complaining, because for the first time ever I don't have a sense of progress. I can't get that domino lower than 100% with none of my champions.

Not skilled enough you say. Well, I took in my 3* void and he is only r1 level 1. First unlucky killed me. Also, I bet you're running 3/3 dispair, some of us don't have that. Tell me, what did you use to complete this event? And also, what did you use for your first act 5 completion run?
    Why did the unlucky kill you? Did you try to evade an sp1 or something while unlucky? Knowing how to handle things is part of skill.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

belli300 said:

What? Did you just tell me to read the nodes? Are you serious? I am very skilled at this game and I cannot do it. It's simple. All I have as a counter is a 3* Archangel, which will die on his 3rd parry or on the first blocked sp1 because of that f*cking unlucky! Don't tell me to read the nodes!

For basically a 5* crystal, it was easy! Just read the nodes

https://youtu.be/eY-_l5CF6NI
    Here a not even maxed 3* aa taking the domino down without even losing 20% health
    😂😂😂😂😂 you got him good!!
    You guys just don't understand do you? I'm miserable and you're cracking jokes... Why do you like doing this? I said I can't do it and you just say 'oh yeah cuz you lack skill
    Lormif said:

Haji_Saab said:

xNig said:

Why did the unlucky kill you? Did you try to evade an sp1 or something while unlucky? Knowing how to handle things is part of skill.
    I HAVE 1600 HP!!!! IT KILLED ME THROUGH THE BLOCK!!!
    Dude, that is the hps of a rank 1 3* level 1.....
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

noy said:

You and your roster are not ready yet if you can't even awaken that 3* AA.

Hay man listen... If I can 100% every UC quest almost itemless and have finished act 5 with a 3* on my team and r3 5* ghost as an mvp I think I should be "ready". I certainly would be, if it wasn't for that ghost restriction.
    Being able to roll through UC with a 5* ghost doesnt mean anything really. This is one of the reasons act 6 gates were put in place. Its stops people who got a lucky early 5* pull and rolled through act 5 and EQs from thinking they're actually ready for late game content. You need more than one champ in this game.
  • Options
    This just seems like whining honestly. It's not the fight designer's fault that you haven't unlocked an incredibly useful mastery like despair yet. That's one of the best regen counters in the game.

You have 4 maxed out 4*s. Youre not even level 60. Did you ever stop and thing you're just nowhere near the progression level needed for this yet? Even so, with the right mastery set up I bet even your roster could get through
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/8xoxwOVBO90

This is a 3* not even max rank capiw doing the fight. Not the cleanest I know but sorry its 90 degrees and almost 90% humidity outside and I dont get cell service inside at work. It's not an ideal team for the whole challenge but I just plugged cap into a quest team I was messing with elsewhere. Main priority would be a tech champ and possibly science for the weakness as a buffer. You run ghost and wasp so there you go. Yes I have despair mastery but you cant discount that as bad fight design bc YOU haven't invested in that mastery yet.

Its absolutely a manageable fight for those without even a greatly vast roster of r4/r5 5*s.
  • Options
    Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Let's face it I don't have max 5*s and a big roster so I can't do it...
    does my 4/40 4 star archangel need to be duped for the easy takedown?
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Was easy peasy with my 3* archangel and void
    Its only hard if you go in blind, I did it with 4 40s and have seen people do it with 3 stars
  • Options
    Geoqui21Geoqui21 Posts: 55

Of course it's easy if you have a big stacked roster and opening 'cavs' is your daily hobby, but all I have is Domino and they took it from me... It doesn't matter how good I play, I'll never be able to complete this boss rush.

That domino scares the **** outta me

I'm taking a break from the game because of this, just have so much inner hate right now... Damn was I happy to see the challenge pop up. Hm.
    So many people keep complaining about this boss rush.. just a bit of information. Each one of those creators made a video on how to fight their boss. I didn’t watch them because I wanted to enjoy the boss rush without knowing which nodes they had before hand. If you’re struggling, go watch their videos, it’ll show you how to defeat them. Also, if you’re kind of new and can’t complete it.. not every quest put out is meant for you to finish. Some quests are meant for bigger players. Why would kabam put out content that just anyone can finish, that would mean that it would be extremely easy for older accounts to finish and it wouldn’t be fun. This game is providing content for everyone, so stop complaining, don’t quit the game and just work on your account a bit more for the next big quest kabam puts out.
  • Options

noy said:

You and your roster are not ready yet if you can't even awaken that 3* AA.

Hay man listen... If I can 100% every UC quest almost itemless and have finished act 5 with a 3* on my team and r3 5* ghost as an mvp I think I should be "ready". I certainly would be, if it wasn't for that ghost restriction.
    Being able to roll through UC with a 5* ghost doesnt mean anything really. This is one of the reasons act 6 gates were put in place. Its stops people who got a lucky early 5* pull and rolled through act 5 and EQs from thinking they're actually ready for late game content. You need more than one champ in this game.
    It's not an early pull, I had 18 useless 5*s before I got her. The best of them was X 23.
    That's absolutely early